Best natural anabolic around?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am on a limited budget, but of course supplements available are always seemingly endless. I am looking to get a quality natural anabolic for periods when I am not running sarms/prohormones. My question is if you could only run 1 or 2 natural anabolics, which ones would you recommend ( other than Creatine) that you have had the most success with?

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
The best that I've read that have evidence of working are:

Anacyclus pyrethrum at 3200mg a day and 5a hydroxy laxogenin but that one I don't know the dose of.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The best that I've read that have evidence of working are:

Anacyclus pyrethrum at 3200mg a day and 5a hydroxy laxogenin but that one I don't know the dose of.
Never heard of Anacyclus, I will have to research that one. Is Laxogenin 100 by High Tech any good? It seems reasonably priced with a high dosage. You run these compounds?

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Never heard of Anacyclus, I will have to research that one. Is Laxogenin 100 by High Tech any good? It seems reasonably priced with a high dosage. You run these compounds?
I used a chaos and pain version of laxogenin wasn't impressed with it but it could be because the delivery system sucked or it was underdosed

I've used Olympus labs test1fy that has anacyclus in it.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think all that stuff is nothing but gimmicks.. I remember years ago being obsessed with natty stacks so on and so forth but I do think there is enough evidence or studies to show through what pathways these natural substances work, plus what’s natural these days any way?

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
I think all that stuff is nothing but gimmicks.. I remember years ago being obsessed with natty stacks so on and so forth but I do think there is enough evidence or studies to show through what pathways these natural substances work, plus what’s natural these days any way?
Nah, there are clinical trials on dose dependent increases in LH and testosterone with anacyclus

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Damn really? I gotta check that out.
https://examine.com/supplements/anacyclus-pyrethrum/

4.1. Testosterone

Supplementation of*anacyclus pyrethrum*ethanolic root extract (50-150mg/kg) over 28 days in rats noted dose-dependent increases in testosterone and luteinizing hormone to approximately two-fold of baseline (exact values not given).[1]*It is though anacyclyus works via stimulating the hypothalamus, as the alkylaimde class of molecules (also seen in*Spilanthes acmella) have been known to work in this manner.[9]

Dosing is

550-1,600 mg daily for a 150 lb person

700-2,200 mg daily for a 200 lb person

900-2,700 mg daily for a 250 lb person

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whey protein
Lol yeah.. I mean other than anabolic steroids, I say food is the most anabolic substance. I mean think about your Ifbb pros and mass monsters. Obviously gear hard training and food. Steroids have been around for what almost a century? And yet the supplement world keeps trying to reinvent the wheel. Preworkout shake. Intra shake. Post workout.. for Christ sakes people just need to keep it simple like lee priest says, hard training. Real food, while unprocessed and “then” gear

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
The best naturals would probably be a combination of testosterone and tren

Ezmcc10

Ezmcc10

Awards
I like mass max stack with laxo. If you can catch the primavar primeval labs on sale id get that one I got up to 450mg of laxo a day and it’s pretty impressive to be a natural product

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Massacr3 and ep1logue from OL, pick one and do it for 8 weeks or do both at 1 cap each for 8 weeks.... massacr3 was the best natural i have used so far, helped me get out of a rut

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://examine.com/supplements/anacyclus-pyrethrum/

4.1. Testosterone

Supplementation of*anacyclus pyrethrum*ethanolic root extract (50-150mg/kg) over 28 days in rats noted dose-dependent increases in testosterone and luteinizing hormone to approximately two-fold of baseline (exact values not given).[1]*It is though anacyclyus works via stimulating the hypothalamus, as the alkylaimde class of molecules (also seen in*Spilanthes acmella) have been known to work in this manner.[9]

Dosing is

550-1,600 mg daily for a 150 lb person

700-2,200 mg daily for a 200 lb person

900-2,700 mg daily for a 250 lb person
Not everything that works in rats pans out in humans. It’s a promising start, but its not “proven” by any means yet. If I had a dollar for everything that increased testosterone in rats I’d be rich. Not knocking the ingredient, but just clearing things up.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
- Food
- Sleep
- Recuperate
- Exercise
- Repeat

As far as supplements go, right now the only thing on the market that is the best current natural anabolic is VECTOR by BLR. Nothing comes close to it.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Massacr3 and ep1logue from OL, pick one and do it for 8 weeks or do both at 1 cap each for 8 weeks.... massacr3 was the best natural i have used so far, helped me get out of a rut
Thanks man. Looked up those products...That massacr3 sure provides a high dose of Laxogenin! Both of these products are high dosed with a good delivery system. Will probably try both of these with maybe some X gels by SNS. Did you run it as a bulk? I ran Olympus Labs andro products and they were great. They are a good company.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks man. Looked up those products...That massacr3 sure provides a high dose of Laxogenin! Both of these products are high dosed with a good delivery system. Will probably try both of these with maybe some X gels by SNS. Did you run it as a bulk? I ran Olympus Labs andro products and they were great. They are a good company.
I used it for a recomp and was really happy with the results, massacre would be better for the bulk, but ep1logue would help you stay leanish while bulking.... not too sure about x gels with them tho man, might need to speak to someone about that because I THINK the laxo and epi are anti inflams and doesnt x gels cause inflammation or something?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How was the ep1logue run go? Did you do them both together?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How was the ep1logue run go? Did you do them both together?
I did epi1logue for 8 weeks, it helped me stay motivated and lean... i didnt log my results for either too be honest because I was in a bad space, but it definitely helped, the massacre really had a lasting impression though... i did them individually one after the other so 6-8 weeks epi then 8 weeks laxogenin

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used it for a recomp and was really happy with the results, massacre would be better for the bulk, but ep1logue would help you stay leanish while bulking.... not too sure about x gels with them tho man, might need to speak to someone about that because I THINK the laxo and epi are anti inflams and doesnt x gels cause inflammation or something?
Yes, you are right the x gels do cause inflammation. If Laxogenin is an anti inflammatory guess they wouldn’t go together for a stack? Anyone know?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not take something from nature that is proven to raise testosterone levels. For example, I take royal jelly every morning 2,000 mg). Various studies have shown it raises you test levels. The results typically vary between 5-25 percent, depending on various factors like dosage and age. Royal jelly actually contains trace amounts of testosterone. This amount is no where near enough to raise a human’s testosterone levels, so scientists are unsure why this occurs, but some believe royal jelly somehow helps the body convert DHEA into testosterone.

I also take ashwaghanda every morning (usually 470 mg). Studies have shown this root to decrease humans’ cortisol, while also raising testosterone levels. The range of testosterone increase is large, some patients saw as low as around 5 percent increase, and I believe some experienced an increase as large as 40 percent.

Now I know so many people get suckered into buying a supplement that’s marketed as some miracle test boosting, steroid-like compound that’s somehow allowed to be sold at GNC. But that is all a scam. There’s so many natural things you can take to increase your testosterone, and it’s so much cheaper then the stuff that’s marketed like steroids. I only named two that I take, but there are dozens out there, or maybe even more than that. Check out suma root. It’s sometimes called “the Russian Secret” because Soviet athletes took it.

Lastly, yes I do notice the effects of taking royal jelly and ashwaghanda. My libido is much stronger, I’m more energized, more confident, less stressed, more motivated, and basically just have a greater sense of well being. I also lift heavier and more explosively in the gym. But, of course these things won’t have mind blowing results. The results are noticeable, and enjoyable though.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why not take something from nature that is proven to raise testosterone levels. For example, I take royal jelly every morning 2,000 mg). Various studies have shown it raises you test levels. The results typically vary between 5-25 percent, depending on various factors like dosage and age. Royal jelly actually contains trace amounts of testosterone. This amount is no where near enough to raise a human’s testosterone levels, so scientists are unsure why this occurs, but some believe royal jelly somehow helps the body convert DHEA into testosterone.

I also take ashwaghanda every morning (usually 470 mg). Studies have shown this root to decrease humans’ cortisol, while also raising testosterone levels. The range of testosterone increase is large, some patients saw as low as around 5 percent increase, and I believe some experienced an increase as large as 40 percent.

Now I know so many people get suckered into buying a supplement that’s marketed as some miracle test boosting, steroid-like compound that’s somehow allowed to be sold at GNC. But that is all a scam. There’s so many natural things you can take to increase your testosterone, and it’s so much cheaper then the stuff that’s marketed like steroids. I only named two that I take, but there are dozens out there, or maybe even more than that. Check out suma root. It’s sometimes called “the Russian Secret” because Soviet athletes took it.

Lastly, yes I do notice the effects of taking royal jelly and ashwaghanda. My libido is much stronger, I’m more energized, more confident, less stressed, more motivated, and basically just have a greater sense of well being. I also lift heavier and more explosively in the gym. But, of course these things won’t have mind blowing results. The results are noticeable, and enjoyable though.
Thanks for the post, but I am going on trt so natty test boosters won’t benefit me. I have low free t below normal levels. Have my consult on Tuesday. For now I do take Jim stoppani’s Alpha Jym that has Ashwaghanda and other test boosters. It increases my test, but not high enough. The trt is supposed to get me to high normal levels.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There like already so many threads on this use search to help you!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
- Food
- Sleep
- Recuperate
- Exercise
- Repeat

As far as supplements go, right now the only thing on the market that is the best current natural anabolic is VECTOR by BLR. Nothing comes close to it.
I was going to mention vector as well. FD2.0 would be another natty product to look at. Some others are anafuse, major gains, massmax xt, abe.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My libido is sky high on Vector. Holy moly.

Vivid dreams like when I was in my 20’s. Crazy. Cool.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
....but I'm going to have to cast a vote with the guy who said "Test and Tren" are the best naturals. LOL.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's really interesting, from a "natural" product.
....but I'm going to have to cast a vote with the guy who said "Test and Tren" are the best naturals. LOL.
I'm not sure what you mean? Tribulus terrestris helps libido and it's natural for example, though I've never taken it.

When I see you put "natural" in quotes, I can't put my finger on the sarcasm, so forgive me. I'm not trying to be confrontational. I am only relating to what I am feeling on Vector. Are you saying what is in Vector is not natural?

While on the topic, I will say my aggression is increased in a great way too. I'm feeling like I did when I was in my 20's, and it's kind of cool. I'm just more wise to direct that energy and aggression. Ah youth, it's wasted on the young...

:afro:

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Justthereforcomm

This Vector stuff sounds interesting. Aren’t you a supp rep though? Whether you’re a rep or not won’t completely devalue your opinion on a product, but of course it’s good to know. I might look into this stuff.

When I see you put "natural" in quotes, I can't put my finger on the sarcasm, so forgive me. I'm not trying to be confrontational. I am only relating to what I am feeling on Vector. Are you saying what is in Vector is not natural?

While on the topic, I will say my aggression is increased in a great way too. I'm feeling like I did when I was in my 20's, and it's kind of cool. I'm just more wise to direct that energy and aggression. Ah youth, it's wasted on the young...

:afro:[/QUOTE]

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not sure what you mean? Tribulus terrestris helps libido and it's natural for example, though I've never taken it.

LOL. Sorry about that brother, I can totally understand your confusion on my 2 posts. I was actually being sincere (merely trying to emphasize NATURAL) in my reply to your comment. I've actually been intrigued by the feedback on Vector. I would have normally written it off as hype of a new product, except some of the posters (such as yourself) have credibility.

My second comment was sarcastic (thus your confusion). I've definitely never considered Tren a natural substance.

Are you involved with BLR company in any way? Formeron was one of my all time favorite compounds. (I also used to run Dermacrine with orals sometimes).

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Justthereforcomm

This Vector stuff sounds interesting. Aren’t you a supp rep though? Whether you’re a rep or not won’t completely devalue your opinion on a product, but of course it’s good to know. I might look into this stuff.
I am. The reason I am a rep for BLR is because I've used their products successfully in the past and there are few companies I would even consider repping for. BLR has a great foundation as a company culture, and in their products. My signature should denote that, but as it turns out, the mobile application doesn't represent this. My apologies as I usually put a transparency disclaimer on my posts just because of that. I make it 2pt font so it doesn't offend those using the full-site from desktop computers.

(Please note for mobile users, you cannot see my signature and for the sake of transparency I am a BLR representative. My price reduction code as well is in my signature. MARK15 will yield a 15% price reduction on anything at our site. http://www.blacklionresearch.com[/COLOR])

I think you will love it.

LOL. Sorry about that brother, I can totally understand your confusion on my 2 posts. I was actually being sincere (merely trying to emphasize NATURAL) in my reply to your comment. I've actually been intrigued by the feedback on Vector. I would have normally written it off as hype of a new product, except some of the posters (such as yourself) have credibility.

My second comment was sarcastic (thus your confusion). I've definitely never considered Tren a natural substance.

Are you involved with BLR company in any way? Formeron was one of my all time favorite compounds. (I also used to run Dermacrine with orals sometimes).
That's cool, I figured as much. lol (Tren.)

Yes, I'm a representative. Look at my above post too so I'm not being too repetitive. I need to see if I can get that one day (Formeron)
All my best,
M

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just do an AAS and claim natty and been training for 10+ years it’s the gold standard.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just do an AAS and claim natty and been training for 10+ years it’s the gold standard.
Don't forget the creatine.

Nah I just take creatine bro

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established

Wait... Tren isnt natural?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ Define... natural.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah technically the original Andros like 1-ad 4-ad were considered naturally occurring compounds.. so how is that much different than a plant based product synthesized in a lab.. or highly concentrated creatine

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran laxo 100 from hi tech, was really happy with it, i'd give that a go

GainVane

Awards
I ran an 8 week cycle Laxo (200mg) + Epicat (100mg) ED. Just to give a natty product a try. Thought I wasted my money and time until week 6, 7 and 8. I felt stronger, was extremely hungry and loss fat around my entire midsection (noticable difference) but not a lot. Here's the kicker though. I was fatigued, libido was gone and both my nipples were itchy in those 6, 7 and 8 weeks. It got me worried so I ran an OTC PCT and was good in about a 2 weeks. Kept all my changes i.e. strength stayed and no rebound of fat.

Overall I have faith in Natrual Anabolics after that run but im on the fence with the "Absolutely no sides" call outs on these things.

After my Osta run im going to give a Vector + Follidrone bulk run for its money since i'll have some PCT support left over just in case...

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A good pre workout with Creatine, Citrulline, Betaine, BA. The rest is diet and training. Save your money from supplement hype

GainVane

Awards
A good pre workout with Creatine, Citrulline, Betaine, BA. The rest is diet and training. Save your money from supplement hype
lol. PWO, creatine, citrulline, Bataine, BA....are all supplements...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol. PWO, creatine, citrulline, Bataine, BA....are all supplements...
And three of those four are ingredients that should really be taken daily for their effects, and don’t really have much/any acute benefits, but some people do like the BA tingles.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am on a limited budget, but of course supplements available are always seemingly endless. I am looking to get a quality natural anabolic for periods when I am not running sarms/prohormones. My question is if you could only run 1 or 2 natural anabolics, which ones would you recommend ( other than Creatine) that you have had the most success with?
SNS Xgels (arachidonic acid) is far and away the most proven out there. Scientifically studied and shown to improve LBM gains in trained individuals.

Synergies with Xgels would be forskolin products (alphamax / anabeta elite) or supplementary would be something like CEL Epi-Plex

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS Xgels (arachidonic acid) is far and away the most proven out there. Scientifically studied and shown to improve LBM gains in trained individuals.

Synergies with Xgels would be forskolin products (alphamax / anabeta elite) or supplementary would be something like CEL Epi-Plex
X-Gels with AlphaMax would be a solid stack. You have the muscle-building effects from the X-Gels, plus benefits in body composition and mood from AlphaMax (forskolin, ashwagandha, tongkat, etc). Solid stack.

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
With respect to the earlier question about combining MASSACR3 + Arachidonic Acid, I ran EP1LOGUE (epicatechin) at 2/day, stacked with HTP Laxogenin 100 at 2/day, with X-Gels (6 pre-workout with TR1UMPH and none on off days). Believe it or not, I gained 12 pounds in those 8 weeks, with my waist actually leaning out a little bit so that my pants were looser by the end.

Some background though: I'd already run a successful stack of Follidrone 2.0 for 8 weeks right before that one, so the Epicatechin effects were already in full swing by the time I started gaining like that. I was also running Mediator Phosphatidic Acid (yes by this point it was costing me a fortune), but I'd been running it for 16 weeks already by the time I started this stack so I don't think it had much to do with the growth.

Side effects: I felt a little restless most of the time, and my joints (especially my neck) felt like an 80 year-old's by the end thanks to the ArA. This may be TMI but I started having wet farts near the end of the cycle (I've heard of this being a side of Laxo).

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Justthereforcomm

[/QUOTE]

Vector is the Sh1t. Much than something like Osta and more in line with Andros (seriously). I am almost at 2 months and I am 50 years old and have tried everything out their in over 30 years of training and nothing like Vector has ever hit the market. I feel like I am 30 again in so many ways. I am just gonna stay on Vector (and Folidrone 2.0) forever. Don't take my word for it, there are hundreds of positive comments on this board and numerous logs you can refer too. And the product has only been out for two months.

jrb_062

Awards

Interested in CEL Epi-plex. What results did you see from it?