PRE and MAResearch discount codes

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking to make an order, searching around for some deals. Anyone know the codes for our board sponsors?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
GS15 or AM15 for 15% off MA. GodStrength contributes to the forum, so I don't mind using his code.(GS15)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s what I used for MA; fat discount off of already great prices and they shipped it priority the next day. What else can you ask for?

I saw WesleyInman list GYM10 for PRO, but haven’t tried the code or seen if it works on the PRE site or just PRO. Methyl Tren Oxime sounds pretty interesting....but I need more toxic orals in the stash about as much as a hole in the head lol

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Its nice to have a vendor with a trusted face behind the products, for sure...Not to mention the excellent pricing and service. I won't use anyone else unless its something he doesn't carry.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I believe Arnold20 will get you 20% off MA. It's in Mike's signature.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe Arnold20 will get you 20% off MA. It's in Mike's signature.
That's a code for ma supps not ma research. Unfortunately that code doesn't work on the research site. 15% is the biggest code for the rcs guys. And prices are already good on top of a lot of 60ml vials instead of 30.

Also guys its looking like this sarms ban is likely to go through, so I would stick up now on anything you may want .

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's a code for ma supps not ma research. Unfortunately that code doesn't work on the research site. 15% is the biggest code for the rcs guys. And prices are already good on top of a lot of 60ml vials instead of 30.

Also guys its looking like this sarms ban is likely to go through, so I would stick up now on anything you may want .
Is the ban going to target research chemicals too, that are not intended for human consumption?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the ban going to target research chemicals too, that are not intended for human consumption?
Yeah man anything on the list will be considered banned which means can't be sold for research or otherwise. Those not on the list are MK, GW, YK-11, and SR9009 which is a good thing .

Renodaret

Awards
Who didn't see that coming. Just will make price go up

thedemonslair

Awards
Stupid question but MA clenbuterol is not under the tongue, right?

Renodaret

Awards
Wait wait wait the MA clen is not for oral injestion? By lab rats of course

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also why is PRO prices so cheaper than MA
I don't believe they are "so cheaper" as you put it.

A lot of ma products are 60 ml not the usual 30.

thedemonslair

Awards
I'm confused as to why clenbuterol was administered under the tongue in the early 2000s but now it's just on the tongue.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
is someone telling you not to put it under your tongue? again you're over thinking this.
its doesn't freaking matter. just get it in your mouth and swallow. mmmmk?

Reactions: Nac

thedemonslair

Awards
After two weeks im pretty disappointed with MA clen. It was definitely better than rii products clen but for about 3 days. The last week ive done about 120mcg with the same diet. In two weeks I think i shaved around .3 lbs. Felt nothing on MA the last week. I can't possibly have built a tolerance.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol, I have a long back and forth email regarding this and Mike Arnold. After not wanting to argue over $50 I just told him what he wanted to hear and move on. Completely underdosed, but accordingto him impossible. But hey what do I know.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Again I am talking about potency not diet related stuff or results.

thedemonslair

Awards
Honestly I have yet to find legitimate clenbuterol in terms of potency and results. I may have to go to sopharm in bulgaria.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Premier Research Essentials is having a Memorial Day sale this weekend. So there’s that