400mg Test C OUCH! BAD PIP

Davidelsons

Awards
I decided to try 400 mg test cypionate.

I Cruis'n blast and I was going to blast cycle....

I normally inject Sub-Q ..I've used 250 mg strength for many months with only a tiny bit of pip sometimes not at all doing Subq...
(IM always gives me some PIP.)

I'm in Day 4 of Agony after injecting 400 mg .5 ML on each side of abdomen Sub-Q..!!!

24 hours later I had severe swelling on both sides... constant bee sting feeling...

sitting on couch with a heating pad and wet cloth.. trying to speed up oil breakdown

Rookie mistake injecting high-strength Sub-Q.... NEVER AGAIN!

I then did 1 ml IM in my glute.. it's definitely sore to the touch but there's no swelling or anything like that...

I never should have ordered 400 mg its way way too strong and painful for me anyways.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Stop pining subcutaneously. Inject in the muscle and you shouldnt have pip with cyp

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
400mg is strong for a single esther most 400mg are blends

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t be as bad as concentrated prop
Depends on the strength over the last 20 years ive taken probablly what were the 2 most painful combos to hit the market were the lloefer 250mg/ml prop and the original denkall T400. I can say they were about equal in pip swelling etc.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the strength over the last 20 years ive taken probablly what were the 2 most painful combos to hit the market were the lloefer 250mg/ml prop and the original denkall T400. I can say they were about equal in pip swelling etc.
Well can’t argue, never heard of them

Davidelsons

Awards
... I think I'm starting to get over the hump the redness and swelling is going down itchy burning feeling starting to subside..
5 days later.

My IM injection spot is still sore to the touch but I was able to do my legs today without it interfering. ... there is no swelling redness Etc which leads me to believe that the gear is not dirty.... but legit which is why it hurts so much..

If I did .5 ml in each glute and then work out within the next 24-48 hours I think I'll be fine

** my supplier said to heat the vile up he gve instructions on how to do it ....to burn off some of the excess alcohol Etc or any bacteria that might be present...

Will post my results
20180503_221250-2016x1512.jpg

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is test the only injectable your on? Another fix besides reheating is to cut it with some sterile oil. That would lower the concentration of BA which is usually the cause of pain in higher concentrations

Davidelsons

Awards
Hey thanks for suggesting. that's exactly what I'd like to do.... I assumed I would just find an online source or just use my doctor prescribed 100mg strength and make some 25/75 combo and reheat to sterilize

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Depending on your source there could be a few reasons why such bad PIP. In order to get such high MGs many ugls use harsher salvients than just Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Ethyl Oleate. If you really know all the diff slicks and tricks with brewing you would know that there are a few easier ways as far as solvents go to get your powder to dissolve into the carrier oil. Some of these harsher solvents are needed to dissolve high powder concentrates and some are just short cuts. The fact that your getting such a bad reaction is from the solvents effect on your body fat, keep in mind carrier oil is essentially pure fat so I don't want to guess what your UGL used but I have a few ideas. The idea of "cutting" the 400mg Test into say 200mg is a decent idea however the solvent is still present at 50% strength. Whatever action you take you need to realize that you NEED to pin IM only and away from any fat. Also I would pin in a muscle that is dense but has good blood flow to disperse the solvent quickly so it's not doing damage to the muscle.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sub Q? Why? Where in the hell did you read to do that? Shoot that **** in upper glute, rotate sides. Easy peasy. Looks like your a little dude, so 1 inch 27 gauge. PM with any questions...I've been in the game for 20 years

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Sub Q? Why? Where in the hell did you read to do that? Shoot that **** in upper glute, rotate sides. Easy peasy. Looks like your a little dude, so 1 inch 27 gauge. PM with any questions...I've been in the game for 20 years
I would avoid the glute for the 400mg just due to what the solvent's reaction to fat will be hit the calf, delt for now

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
I always do slin pin injections in my delts. 1 ml in each delt, painless and smooth. 400 mg injections in the abdomen sounds scary though.

Davidelsons

Awards
Subq for trt and blasts with 250mg 2x a week little or no pip..

6'4" 220.. lol.. I'm not sure do I even have a picture up LOL...

Anyways my glute is sore as hell with the 1 ml...

400mg too much..

Davidelsons

Awards
.... yes my glute is still pretty damn sore and it's been almost a week ...I don't have the swelling or redness from the Sub-Q but it's definitely affecting my Mobility..and comfort...

That's going to be the next thing I would do is .5 in each Delt.

but I'm going to cut the strength by 50%.

Davidelsons

Awards
Depending on your source there could be a few reasons why such bad PIP. In order to get such high MGs many ugls use harsher salvients than just Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Ethyl Oleate. If you really know all the diff slicks and tricks with brewing you would know that there are a few easier ways as far as solvents go to get your powder to dissolve into the carrier oil. Some of these harsher solvents are needed to dissolve high powder concentrates and some are just short cuts. The fact that your getting such a bad reaction is from the solvents effect on your body fat, keep in mind carrier oil is essentially pure fat so I don't want to guess what your UGL used but I have a few ideas. The idea of "cutting" the 400mg Test into say 200mg is a decent idea however the solvent is still present at 50% strength. Whatever action you take you need to realize that you NEED to pin IM only and away from any fat. Also I would pin in a muscle that is dense but has good blood flow to disperse the solvent quickly so it's not doing damage to the muscle.
appreciate taking time to explain.. yes whatever solvent they did sure really terribly irritated the body fat in the abdomen ...it's been a hell week!!

so after i cut i will still heat it... and probably due delt injections..

I will post my results..

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
appreciate taking time to explain.. yes whatever solvent they did sure really terribly irritated the body fat in the abdomen ...it's been a hell week!!

so after i cut i will still heat it... and probably due delt injections..

I will post my results..
Your welcome for the full explanation. I have to ask what is the reasons why you use slin pins??? I know you can push hard and get to IM but If I were in you exact shoes with a sketchy solvent I would get 1.5" 25g needles and do a split dose, 1ml? in 1 delt then switch to other delt and do the remaining 1ml or whatever your amount is. deeper is better for many reasons but it also will spread faster so less irritation in 1 area. I have used T400 and the pip is there but I just split my dose. I would do this before I brought out the chemistry set and risked pinning non-sterile gear or just ruin the whole vile of T400.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subq for trt and blasts with 250mg 2x a week little or no pip..

6'4" 220.. lol.. I'm not sure do I even have a picture up LOL...

Anyways my glute is sore as hell with the 1 ml...

400mg too much..
Sorry, I thought that was your pic of the abdominal swelling from the sub Q. I'm 6'6 340...220 is a little guy in my book..and at 6'4 your probably fairly skinny. I was 220 my freshman year of HS and I was a bean pole..that why I said 1 inch would be just fine. And yes 400 mg of Test per ML is going to hurt like hell. I tried it once and it was like someone beat my hip with a bat...I could barely walk. Maybe you could dilute it? I have no idea how though.

Davidelsons

Awards
Sorry, I thought that was your pic of the abdominal swelling from the sub Q. I'm 6'6 340...220 is a little guy in my book..and at 6'4 your probably fairly skinny. I was 220 my freshman year of HS and I was a bean pole..that why I said 1 inch would be just fine. And yes 400 mg of Test per ML is going to hurt like hell. I tried it once and it was like someone beat my hip with a bat...I could barely walk. Maybe you could dilute it? I have no idea how though.
..lol yeah i would be little from that perspective.. yes thats my swollen ab pic.

90% healed as of this AM...

There's instructions on how to dilute....ill just dilute and use a smaller quantity in multiple injection sites...

But if it's still pretty painful I'm just going to throw it out and get some different gear..

Davidelsons

Awards
Your welcome for the full explanation. I have to ask what is the reasons why you use slin pins??? I know you can push hard and get to IM but If I were in you exact shoes with a sketchy solvent I would get 1.5" 25g needles and do a split dose, 1ml? in 1 delt then switch to other delt and do the remaining 1ml or whatever your amount is. deeper is better for many reasons but it also will spread faster so less irritation in 1 area. I have used T400 and the pip is there but I just split my dose. I would do this before I brought out the chemistry set and risked pinning non-sterile gear or just ruin the whole vile of T400.
... I definitely will not do 1 ml in one location...

I'm actually going to pin twice a week for a total of 400 per week. so I'll do .25 ml in each delt..and see..

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
... I definitely will not do 1 ml in one location...

I'm actually going to pin twice a week for a total of 400 per week. so I'll do .25 ml in each delt..and see..
Yah I was over exaggerating 1ml cuz if you were pinning 800mg x2 week you need help lol. I do believe I did exactly what you plan .25 each delt x2/week and expect pip still but message and stretch and it should be gone. Just don't buy T400 again. I don't know why they make it, it's easier to pin 1ml of 200mg x2 than the T400. Can you believe they actually make a Tren400. The solvent issue your having on the fat is nothing if you had Tren400 cuz Tren 250 needs harsh solvents. I have the recipe for Tren400 and picture 1gal of turpentine per 1 gal oil it's almost that bad.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My home brew test base had some gnarly pip! I was a beast in the gym, although I had a limp from all the quad injections lol

Davidelsons

Awards
Yah I was over exaggerating 1ml cuz if you were pinning 800mg x2 week you need help lol. I do believe I did exactly what you plan .25 each delt x2/week and expect pip still but message and stretch and it should be gone. Just don't buy T400 again. I don't know why they make it, it's easier to pin 1ml of 200mg x2 than the T400. Can you believe they actually make a Tren400. The solvent issue your having on the fat is nothing if you had Tren400 cuz Tren 250 needs harsh solvents. I have the recipe for Tren400 and picture 1gal of turpentine per 1 gal oil it's almost that bad.
I am also dosing Tren @ .50ml EOD. so 400 mg d test should be fine...

my delts hve a little pip from the Tren... so I have to obviously find some other injection sites like glutes and quads maybe my Tri-s

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I decided to try 400 mg test cypionate.

I Cruis'n blast and I was going to blast cycle....

I normally inject Sub-Q ..I've used 250 mg strength for many months with only a tiny bit of pip sometimes not at all doing Subq...
(IM always gives me some PIP.)

I'm in Day 4 of Agony after injecting 400 mg .5 ML on each side of abdomen Sub-Q..!!!

24 hours later I had severe swelling on both sides... constant bee sting feeling...

sitting on couch with a heating pad and wet cloth.. trying to speed up oil breakdown

Rookie mistake injecting high-strength Sub-Q.... NEVER AGAIN!

I then did 1 ml IM in my glute.. it's definitely sore to the touch but there's no swelling or anything like that...

I never should have ordered 400 mg its way way too strong and painful for me anyways.
Anything over 300mg/ml is going to hurt a little.
That much sub q is ridiculous.

Davidelsons

Awards
update. all pip gone from sub q. still can feel residual nodule in sites.

the Glute 1ml IM was too much..

*did .25ml in quades Wednesday night. ridiculous. too much pip on very low dose

today both quads hve enough PIP that I will not inject that product again I'm going to give it to my buddy let him have it otherwise I will throw away...

Even if I cut it as the other members suggested is still going to have the harsh solvents in it and reheating it didn't help.

Some guys can handle it... I'm not one of them ..I learned the hard way.

Thanks bros 4 listening and advice hopefully another guy doesn't make the same mistake I did..