Superdrol & Test Propionate - 30 Day Cycle

stephenwilker

Awards
Please review my cycle and support below been slaving for a solid 30 day cycle and thinking this is finally it.....

Cycle.JPG
support.JPG

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Whoa nice job

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think 4 weeks is too short for a prop cycle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea 4 weeks is definitely not long enough for the prop

stephenwilker

Awards
Well faaawwwwkkkkk, should i just not even bother with the prop. Run the Natty EVL Test. Would i need that stack for the PCT just for the SD or is that overkill?

Basically im looking to slam some weight and gains by july 20th. ill be traveling so carrying any of these goods across country aint gunna fly.

stephenwilker

Awards
RickyBlobby & AnabolicGuru what if i substituted this out for T-Suspension..... just came across it

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can do suspension preworkout but I'd still like to see some sort of base like cyp or enan. Your hormones will be all over the place with no base. Why wont you consider 8 weeks? 4 week kickstart with superdrol?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well faaawwwwkkkkk, should i just not even bother with the prop. Run the Natty EVL Test. Would i need that stack for the PCT just for the SD or is that overkill?

Basically im looking to slam some weight and gains by july 20th. ill be traveling so carrying any of these goods across country aint gunna fly.
Use your Imagination. You can find a good stash spot in your car.

IGF

Awards
Don’t use test suspension as a base it’s not adequate for that. SD will shut you down so you’ll need more than EVL test for PCT especially if running test prop as well. Agree with 8 week prop cycle with SD kickstart