Fusion Supplements Halodrol reviews?? I can't find too many

johnny666x

Awards
I bought some Fusion Supplements Halodrol awhile back and I am going to be starting it shortly. I haven't seen a whole lot of reviews on it though.

I LOVED CEL's H-drol...... so, I'm hoping this will be a legit replacement.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bodyconscious UK. I've used many products of them and they are gtg. Best Halo i've used since CEL.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I bought some Fusion Supplements Halodrol awhile back and I am going to be starting it shortly. I haven't seen a whole lot of reviews on it though.

I LOVED CEL's H-drol...... so, I'm hoping this will be a legit replacement.
I don't remember ever trying Fusion, but that doesn't mean that I haven't. I've found that there are very few branded "PHs' that AREN'T decent quality.

Last edited:

johnny666x

Awards
ugh.....that isn't very comforting lol

I thought I remembered seeing a few good reviews on their other PH's..

Well, I HOPE they are decent :(

johnny666x

Awards
Has nobody had any experience with ANY of their products?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't remember ever trying Fusion, but that doesn't mean that I haven't. I've found that there are very few branded "PHs' that are decent quality.
LOL...I really have to apologise here....I was very tired last night and typing on my phone..,WHAT I MEANT TO SAY THERE WAS.....IN MY EXPERIENCE, THERE ARE VERY FEW BRANDED "PHs" that AREN'T decent quality.

Again..... sorry about that....I'm going to edit it.

johnny666x

Awards
ohhhhh....okay lol. Thanks. I actually reread it HOPING I read it wrong and you meant to say what you just said...... but I was like "nope...he said they usually AREN'T decent quality" lol.

Thanks for the correction!! Makes me feel better now lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ohhhhh....okay lol. Thanks. I actually reread it HOPING I read it wrong and you meant to say what you just said...... but I was like "nope...he said they usually AREN'T decent quality" lol.

Thanks for the correction!! Makes me feel better now lol
Yep. That's just my personal experience. Other's opinions may vary.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used their trenadrol. Granted it was stacked with dmz, but id run both separately before so i think i could differentiate the effects. Definitely got the irritability id expect from a tren compound, also the strength increase. Seemed legit to me.