Simple test cycle

Jsgym

Awards
Hi guys, this will be my first cycle and I plan on running test e, I have done my research and know what to take and run the test e with but I'm struggling with a plan atm, can someone simply layout a dosage plan for me (dyslexic reading kicks in when people give me to many numbers and words which is why I'm struggling) thanks.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
200-500mg test E

Aromasin during cycle and pct optional but keep it on hand.. personally I would use it

Pct 2 weeks after last injection nolva 40/40/20/20

Jsgym

Awards
Hero, just what I wanted.

Other tips and advice would be much appreciated guys!

BlueberyJones

Awards
Hero, just what I wanted.

Other tips and advice would be much appreciated guys!
500 mg test 12-15 weeks. Aromasin on cycle, and Clomid and nolva pct my man. Great cycle

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weeks 1-12 500mg test e/cyp, arimidex .5mg eod (adjust as necessary), clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25 start 2 weeks after last injection. Obviously you can make slight adjustments. You could swap aromasin for arimidex, which would actually be better if you can afford real aromasin.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you are prone to hair loss you will want to add finasteride and minoxidil. No one ever mentions this but if you are prone to hair loss this can and will wreck your hairline. I recommend 5mg a day if finasteride, IF you are prone to hair loss.

For someone prone to severe hair loss you are probably better off sticking to 250mg test and adding 50mg anavar or Tbol, both of which are easier on the hairline than testosterone.

So 1-12 250mg test C/E
5 mg finsateride (start 2 weeks before cycle and end 2 weeks after PCT, or continue to run at 1mg)
Minoxidil (start 2 weeks before cycle and end 2 weeks after PCT, or continue to run daily)
.5mg arimidex E3d, adjust as necessary
50mg anavar/ Tbol

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It is not uncommon to run HCG. In my opinion a SERM like torem would be better at maintaining HTPA function; see "Clomid on cycle" thread if interested.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No you don't need it and especially after a test cycle that's not dosed super high.

Nolva and aromasin will be your absolute best combination during pct. Nolva is far more potent than clomid which will also make it cheaper, it's better against gyno and will have a synergestic effect with aromasin that is the best ai out there. You can stack nolva and clomid and if you're running a strong cycle that might actually be better in my experience. By strong I mean something like test, tren and drol.

Jsgym

Awards
Do I need to run anything on cycle with the test? Or just run aromasin and nolva as pct after

Jsgym

Awards
Aromasin every other day on a lower dose than pct?

BlueberyJones

Awards
Aromasin every other day on a lower dose than pct?
I mean everybody is different man. I good starting protocol on 500 mg test imo would be 12.5 mg Monday Wednesday and Friday and then move to every other day if that’s not enough then adjust from there.