Odd Dbol effects

BlueberyJones

Awards
So I’ve been on dbol with test and deca for about 2.5 weeks now and started it on my 4th week. I haven’t really gained any weight maybe like a pound or 2 at most which is weird from what I’ve heard people say about dbol. I know it’s not bunk bc my strength has sky rocketed and about a week in my nips got really sensitive and I had to get my aggressive with my aromasin which stopped the problem. Any takes on why I’m not really gaining weight (including water) besides saying to eat more?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You said it yourself; you’re probably not eating enough.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You may be spiking your metabolism. I started using superdrol recently and had to start eating at least 1500cals over what had been my maintenance weight. It would just annihilate any food I threw at it.

BlueberyJones

Awards
You said it yourself; you’re probably not eating enough.
I’m eating at about maintenance bc the dbol is curving my appetite so bad but that’s still 4200 cals which is plenty to still build muscle. 275 p, 130 f, 500 carbs. And what about why I haven’t gained any water?? I’ve heard the bloat can’t be avoided but it seems I’ve avoided it lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m eating at about maintenance bc the dbol is curving my appetite so bad but that’s still 4200 cals which is plenty to still build muscle. 275 p, 130 f, 500 carbs. And what about why I haven’t gained any water?? I’ve heard the bloat can’t be avoided but it seems I’ve avoided it lol
How much Aromasin are you taking?

BlueberyJones

Awards
How much Aromasin are you taking?
I was only taking 25 mg twice a week bc that’s all I need on just test and deca but like a week into dbol my nips got hella sensitive and I need 25 mgs 5-6 times a week I’m still playing with dose but I know 25 mg eod isn’t enough either

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
I’m in the exact same situation, since my strength is continually to progress every week/hitting PR’s and also get sick pumps I don’t pay any attention to the fact that the scale isn’t moving.

BlueberyJones

Awards
I’m in the exact same situation, since my strength is continually to progress every week/hitting PR’s and also get sick pumps I don’t pay any attention to the fact that the scale isn’t moving.
How much are you running? I’m at 25 mgs. And it’s just odd everything I’ve read about it and then here I feel like I could run dbol on a cut and look great with awesome strength

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you sure you’re actually eating 4200 cals? Or is that just an estimation? How’s the strength? Before and after examples for the big 3?

BlueberyJones

Awards
Are you sure you’re actually eating 4200 cals? Or is that just an estimation? How’s the strength? Before and after examples for the big 3?
Yeah I’m positive and no it’s not an estimation. I eat exactly 275 G protein, 130 fat and 500 carbs everyday which is 4,270 cals. And I can’t remember strength exactly but roughly flat bench went from 255x3 to 275x4 and squat from like 315-325x 6 (depending on day) to 355x5 and I don’t deadlift bro haha

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
How much are you running? I’m at 25 mgs. And it’s just odd everything I’ve read about it and then here I feel like I could run dbol on a cut and look great with awesome strength
Started out with 25/30mg but now taking 40mg but it’s giving me estrogen issues like your having. There’s a lot of factor that come into play with the water retention, like how much water you drink, how much sodium is in your diet, How lean you are, maby your already holding a lot of water... etc but I’m also on tren. I’ll probably swap out the dbol for anadrol in the next week if my estrogen is still an issue

BlueberyJones

Awards
Started out with 25/30mg but now taking 40mg but it’s giving me estrogen issues like your having. There’s a lot of factor that come into play with the water retention, like how much water you drink, how much sodium is in your diet, How lean you are, maby your already holding a lot of water... etc but I’m also on tren. I’ll probably swap out the dbol for anadrol in the next week if my estrogen is still an issue
I def think the anadrol swap would be worth it. My brother kicked off his cycle with it and is bulking has netted about 20 lbs in 5 weeks with good size and strength. I’ve never ran but I’ll def get that over dbol next time

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
I def think the anadrol swap would be worth it. My brother kicked off his cycle with it and is bulking has netted about 20 lbs in 5 weeks with good size and strength. I’ve never ran but I’ll def get that over dbol next time
Do you know what his dosage is and whether he takes it all at once or splits it up?

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
I was only taking 25 mg twice a week bc that’s all I need on just test and deca but like a week into dbol my nips got hella sensitive and I need 25 mgs 5-6 times a week I’m still playing with dose but I know 25 mg eod isn’t enough either
That seems like a lot of masin im on 700 test and 800 deca and only need 6.25mg on pin days

BlueberyJones

Awards
Do you know what his dosage is and whether he takes it all at once or splits it up?
It’s in 50 mg caps so he only takes it once a day pre workout but I think he’s gonna bump to 100 mg his last week. He’s essentially gotten 0 sides too besides some recent headaches. 50 mgs = sick gains imo bro hahah

BlueberyJones

Awards
That seems like a lot of masin im on 700 test and 800 deca and only need 6.25mg on pin days
Everyone is different bro. But without blood tests my nips don’t lie haha they got sensitive af a week into dbol. Could have underdosed asin tho idk I’m just going by what it’s suppose to be.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different bro. But without blood tests my nips don’t lie haha they got sensitive af a week into dbol. Could have underdosed asin tho idk I’m just going by what it’s suppose to be.
Ya man but good asin works fast and hard. First time i used it and was learning it about 5 weeks in i crashed my e hard with it to easy.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe that's helping keep the water weight off.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
It can also keep him from gaing weight if his e is to low hes not gona gain muscle u need estrogen to gain.

BlueberyJones

Awards
It can also keep him from gaing weight if his e is to low hes not gona gain muscle u need estrogen to gain.
Bro low estro won’t prevent muscle growth.... and like I said in a previous post if I back down my dose my nips get sensitive so the dose isn’t the problem. I’ve put on some size just not weight

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea, your estrogen might just be too low then.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prolly got you some methyl test disguised as dbol.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Might be the reason he’s not holding much water weight but you have to have zero estrogen in your system for it to stop muscle growth. Letrozole would do it

BlueberyJones

Awards
Might be the reason he’s not holding much water weight but you have to have zero estrogen in your system for it to stop muscle growth. Letrozole would do it
I’m pretty confident my estro isn’t low bc I feel fine and if I back down my asin to much my nips get sensitive lmao

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
I’m pretty confident my estro isn’t low bc I feel fine and if I back down my asin to much my nips get sensitive lmao
Yup I’m the same, we’re estrogen prone so it would take a lot to crash our estrogen completely. Last week I took three aromasin in one day, but pretty sure it’s from the dbol

BlueberyJones

Awards
Yup I’m the same, we’re estrogen prone so it would take a lot to crash our estrogen completely. Last week I took three aromasin in one day, but pretty sure it’s from the dbol
But the weird thing is I could run 500 mg test and 300 deca and no asin and be perfectly fine. That dbol must have just really set me off

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My guy sells methyl 1 Test too so I guess they could’ve gotten mixed up
Na that’s a different steroid completely.

Methyl 1-testosterone is dbol that’s been 5a reduced.

I’m referring to methyl testosterone, which is commonly swapped and sold as dbol on the black market.
This would probably be done in China where the steroid is made. Unsuspecting to re sellers and buyers

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Na that’s a different steroid completely.

Methyl 1-testosterone is dbol that’s been 5a reduced.

I’m referring to methyl testosterone, which is commonly swapped and sold as dbol on the black market.
This would probably be done in China where the steroid is made. Unsuspecting to re sellers and buyers
Having the 5a reduced would it cause a significant difference in results in comparison to dbol that hasn’t been modified?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Having the 5a reduced would it cause a significant difference in results in comparison to dbol that hasn’t been modified?
Yea, most feel like garbage on m1t, while it’s the opposite for dbol.

Just like dbol is nothing like boldenone because of the addition of the methyl group.
You get a whole new steroid with the modifications.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
You need 4500 calories easily