S23

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What the highest dosage I can go on s23
Now that I know some people run lgd up to 30 mg.
I'm thinking s23 at 75mg.
I'm on day 4 of s23. I'm already at 50 mg.
Anybody gone higher than 75 mg?

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Why would you do that?

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
What do you mean?
I would take the maximum dosage that still gave gains.
All SARMS have diminished returns past a certain dosage, whereas you can get a huge response of testosterone regardless of doses used.

So if someone says to use a huge stack of very large dose sarms, they are probably selling you the sarms and making money..

This article located here
http://www.sarminfo.com/sarms-and-research-chemical-articles/bro-science-and-why-your-sarm-dosage-is-too-high/

The studies that the current owner of lgd (viking) have done shows:

All doses of VK5211 demonstrated statistically significant increases in total lean body mass, less head, the study’s primary endpoint. Placebo-adjusted increases in lean body mass were 4.8% at 0.5 mg (p < 0.005), 7.2% at 1.0 mg (p < 0.001), and 9.1% at 2.0 mg (p < 0.001). These corresponded to placebo-adjusted increases of 1.6 kg at 0.5 mg (p < 0.005), 2.5 kg at 1.0 mg (p < 0.001), and 3.1 kg at 2.0 mg (p < 0.001).
So they start at 0.5mg and go to 2mg but the results aren't 4x as great, they're barely 2x as a great.

Now run lgd at 20mg Ed and you aren't getting 10x the response, you dig it?

So they get huge results at 2mg of lgd, but the results don't continuously amp up with higher doses, but the side effects do.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All SARMS have diminished returns past a certain dosage, whereas you can get a huge response of testosterone regardless of doses used.

So if someone says to use a huge stack of very large dose sarms, they are probably selling you the sarms and making money..

This article located here
http://www.sarminfo.com/sarms-and-research-chemical-articles/bro-science-and-why-your-sarm-dosage-is-too-high/

The studies that the current owner of lgd (viking) have done shows:

So they start at 0.5mg and go to 2mg but the results aren't 4x as great, they're barely 2x as a great.

Now run lgd at 20mg Ed and you aren't getting 10x the response, you dig it?

So they get huge results at 2mg of lgd, but the results don't continuously amp up with higher doses, but the side effects do.
Right
And that's what I use to think to.
And with things like ostarine and s4 there is a tipping point.
I heard off was different and was wondering if s23 was different too.
But then again the guy who mentioned off at 30mg sells lgd.....haha

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump....anybody know if lgd can be ran 25mg and if so what about s23

Peanutbutterj

Awards
Bump....anybody know if lgd can be ran 25mg and if so what about s23
I’ve heard of bigger/more advanced guys running LGD at 30-40mgs; something to do with more receptors(?). So I don’t think it’s out of the ordinary to run LGD at a high dose.

I can’t speak on S23 - only that I’ve heard it was really strong.

Maybe MikeArnold can chime in...

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t know the answer to your question, but hope you might log your run. Any hair loss from the S23 experienced? Is this for a cut or bulk? I heard it is perhaps the strongest of the sarms, but causes bad shutdown, what you running for a test base? I was thinking of running it when I start my trt since I would have test as a Base then. Good luck man!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t know the answer to your question, but hope you might log your run. Any hair loss from the S23 experienced? Is this for a cut or bulk? I heard it is perhaps the strongest of the sarms, but causes bad shutdown, what you running for a test base? I was thinking of running it when I start my trt since I would have test as a Base then. Good luck man!
I'm on test/EQ 450 each also on anavar 80 mg. Hgh 5ius.
I shave my head and have stopped worrying about hair.
I still have hair but it gets hit the hardest from tren.
Tb500 thicken my hair and I just did a big run with it.
Ill keep an eye on it.
But so far just in the couple days I can feel the s23 but its hard for me to put my finger on it.
I think I'd describe is as a chemically energized feeling.
I'm hoping for strength increases.
Ill stick with 50 mg for a week and then maybe bump up the s23

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So its a quick 5 week bulk.
No real goal just felt like it.
After 5 weeks I might run tren for 3 weeks then its back to
200 mg test hgh 5ius anavar 25 mg for a couple months.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
75mg os s23 sounds really rough man.
ive been running 25mg for 5 weeks now and im seeing awesome gains. at 25mgs, i am noticing anxiety and angression. im an anxious person but im not agressive normally and the past couple weeks im really short with people. i dont know if its the s23 but its the only thing ive introduced into my body.

i have seen people go up to 30mg- but 75mg sounds like alot of extra side effects for little extra gains...honestly at 25mgs (with a test base cause it absolutely shuts you down 100%) ive seen awesome results, this is my favorite sarm by far.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
75mg os s23 sounds really rough man.
ive been running 25mg for 5 weeks now and im seeing awesome gains. at 25mgs, i am noticing anxiety and angression. im an anxious person but im not agressive normally and the past couple weeks im really short with people. i dont know if its the s23 but its the only thing ive introduced into my body.

i have seen people go up to 30mg- but 75mg sounds like alot of extra side effects for little extra gains...honestly at 25mgs (with a test base cause it absolutely shuts you down 100%) ive seen awesome results, this is my favorite sarm by far.
Have u ran AAS?
What about s4.
Oh I for sure feel the extra drive from it.
I'm normally an aggressive person.
Steroids never really impact me that way negatively.
I definitely feel the instant increase but its more of an energized feeling for me.
But I can see how it may feel like aggression .
It definitely a mental stimulator too.
I'm forever shutdown because I blast and cruise so that dosnt bother me either.
I'm cool at 50mg for now.
Want to see how in treats me.
I love s4 I hope I like s23 as much.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Have u ran AAS?
What about s4.
Oh I for sure feel the extra drive from it.
I'm normally an aggressive person.
Steroids never really impact me that way negatively.
I definitely feel the instant increase but its more of an energized feeling for me.
But I can see how it may feel like aggression .
It definitely a mental stimulator too.
I'm forever shutdown because I blast and cruise so that dosnt bother me either.
I'm cool at 50mg for now.
Want to see how in treats me.
I love s4 I hope I like s23 as much.
ive never ran an AAS, but funny you ask i just ordered test last week and will be starting my first cycle as soon as it gets here lol. cant wait.
also, s23 is like s4, except a stronger version without the vision sides. yep- s4 WAS my favorite sarm, i loved the strength gains and dry lean look. s23 is like tha except 5x better. i bet its even more amazing with test.
so yeah man, youll definitley love s23. ive never ran winstrol but people say its very similar. im in the gym, looking in the mirror and i just feel "on"...like super ****ing "alpha" i swear to god people are staring! lol.
oh and, ive been cutting the whole time on s23, and im still getting stronger!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive never ran an AAS, but funny you ask i just ordered test last week and will be starting my first cycle as soon as it gets here lol. cant wait.
also, s23 is like s4, except a stronger version without the vision sides. yep- s4 WAS my favorite sarm, i loved the strength gains and dry lean look. s23 is like tha except 5x better. i bet its even more amazing with test.
so yeah man, youll definitley love s23. ive never ran winstrol but people say its very similar. im in the gym, looking in the mirror and i just feel "on"...like super ****ing "alpha" i swear to god people are staring! lol.
oh and, ive been cutting the whole time on s23, and im still getting stronger!
Sweet

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My brother is on 20mg right now going to 40 on monday, il let you know what happens. Lgd was way better at 30 then 10 so.... maybe the same for 23

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pm me or update here how it went.. s4 is quite good actually and this s23 is supposed to be even better but also harsh for being a sarm
Ill keep the thread updated

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My brother is on 20mg right now going to 40 on monday, il let you know what happens. Lgd was way better at 30 then 10 so.... maybe the same for 23
That's what I was thinking.
You ran lgd 30?
Big difference?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So s23 is kicking in.
Strength gains are apparent .
Today is is exactly 6 days of s23.
50 mg for the last few days..
My s23 is stacked with sr9009
Today strength is up.
I know when the cable tricep extensions start getting easy.
I'm going easy on chest for another few months but back arms get punished and the whole stack was moving easy today.
S23 is hard to describe.
There is definitely an on feeling.
Its chemically and focused feeling.
So far 50mg is pretty intense.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So s23 is kicking in.
Strength gains are apparent .
Today is is exactly 6 days of s23.
50 mg for the last few days..
My s23 is stacked with sr9009
Today strength is up.
I know when the cable tricep extensions start getting easy.
I'm going easy on chest for another few months but back arms get punished and the whole stack was moving easy today.
S23 is hard to describe.
There is definitely an on feeling.
Its chemically and focused feeling.
So far 50mg is pretty intense.
Good report! You must have a pretty good supplement allowance budget too to entertain s23 at 75mg a day!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a good stash.
Two 60ml bottles
25/20 s23/sr9009
I'm dosing 1ml 2xs a day.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good report! You must have a pretty good supplement allowance budget too to entertain s23 at 75mg a day!
Like a lot of us, the economy is on fire right now.
There is so much opportunity out there.
Pretty easy to make money these days.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently running:
LGD-20MG ED
Rad-20MG ED
MK677-25MG ED
With my TRT (200mg/wk)

Everything is goin great, no sides and I’m 10 weeks in. Personally after running these at 20mg I will not run them any lower again for future cycles, if anything I’ll be bumping it up to 30mg. And yes, plenty of logs at high dosages...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If I were you I wouldn't go more than 60mg combined, and that's at least 2 sarms, preferably 3 to make up that 60.

I have not heard of anyone advising higher, not to say it isn't possible.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I were you I wouldn't go more than 60mg combined, and that's at least 2 sarms, preferably 3 to make up that 60.

I have not heard of anyone advising higher, not to say it isn't possible.
30 mg recommended to me by mike Arnold.
I got very little out of lgd.
Got more out of ostarine.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
how long are you gonna run it? im doing 2 months with the s23...i ****ing love this stuff man

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
With EA shutting down what is a reliable source for S23

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
30 mg recommended to me by mike Arnold.
I got very little out of lgd.
Got more out of ostarine.
30mg of LGD, S23, or all SARMs total?

Keep in mind what he’d be willing to recommend on a one-of basis to someone your size and AAS experience is not the same general recommendations he’d give to Johnny Pec Deck who’s just hitting the gym for the first time and weighs 160.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Keep in mind what he’d be willing to recommend on a one-of basis to someone your size and AAS experience is not the same general recommendations he’d give to Johnny Pec Deck who’s just hitting the gym for the first time and weighs 160.
He recommended lgd at 30 mg. I agree wouldn't be a good idea for a newbie to just start swallowing 30 mg lgd. But that's where I got the idea to maybe you can run some of this stuff higher. S23 so far 9 Days Inn or so has been pretty damn good at 50 mg. I'm pretty sure I'll bump up to 75 but maybe a couple more weeks

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards

I used to bother, now I don't. People run way too much of any given thing and it's just staggering.

IMHO there is zero reason to use lgd past 10mg, the studies show it isn't dose dependent to size and strength gains.

More isn't better.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

And when I say I got very little at a lgd that was like in 15mg I think

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
And when I say I got very little at a lgd that was like in 15mg I think
It could depend on the source. I've read entire companies having customers say one bottle of whatever as great and then next week.

Unless they a work using proper purity testing your dosages will seem different when the same.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It could depend on the source. I've read entire companies having customers say one bottle of whatever as great and then next week.

Unless they a work using proper purity testing your dosages will seem different when the same.
Source is legit just some of this stuff can and should be run higher depending on individual

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Source is legit just some of this stuff can and should be run higher depending on individual
Yea understood, half what I say I assume people don't know jack and you know your stuff so that's good.

Good to say it anyhow may help someone in the future.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea understood, half what I say I assume people don't know jack and you know your stuff so that's good.

Good to say it anyhow may help someone in the future.
Absolutely. Actually I think a noobie could probably get away with 12.5 of s23 and feel it it's pretty strong.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have heard of a chimp study with around 30mg of LGD that didn’t really cause issues so I could see that.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Is there any test booster you can run with s23?
Technically anything you want. I suggest if you want an otc, you use test1fy, which has some ingredients that have evidence of actually raising lh and overall test.
https://*******/2r6zg59

Otherwise, the proper way is to use a SERM but if you're against that, you can use that to help energy levels and over well sense of sell being although it won't raise test like a serm would.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long are you gonna run it? im doing 2 months with the s23...i ****ing love this stuff man
Just 5 weeks.
Gunna switch to tren for 3 weeks after.
But that's not set in stone.
If I'm loving it ill stay on.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to bother, now I don't. People run way too much of any given thing and it's just staggering.

IMHO there is zero reason to use lgd past 10mg, the studies show it isn't dose dependent to size and strength gains.

More isn't better.
What study.
I think its the opposite.
I'm pretty sure its fact that 15 mg of lgd is stronger than 5
What study have u seen that the dose was over 20mg?

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
What study.
I think its the opposite.
I'm pretty sure its fact that 15 mg of lgd is stronger than 5
What study have u seen that the dose was over 20mg?
The study that viking released last fall. They are in trials and the difference between. 0. 5-2.0 mg a day is not correlated, users weren't getting 4x the gains at 4x the dosing.

All doses of VK5211 demonstrated statistically significant increases in total lean body mass, less head, the study’s primary endpoint.

Placebo-adjusted increases in lean body mass were:

4.8% at 0.5 mg (p < 0.005),
7.2% at 1.0 mg (p < 0.001), and
9.1% at 2.0 mg (p < 0.001)

These corresponded to placebo-adjusted increases of 1.6 kg at 0.5 mg (p < 0.005), 2.5 kg at 1.0 mg (p < 0.001), and 3.1 kg at 2.0 mg (p < 0.001).
So the 4x dose increase produced a less than 2x increase in lbm.

This is from the study that viking who owns the lgd-4033 patent released last fall.

Link to the press release on the viking website

https://anon.to/IF1Qtc

Fwiw they are so happy with the results they are looking for investors for the next phase of trials.

Also, zero studies at 20mg.
Thwt dose is absurd to do in the eyes of the company based on the current human trials that go to only 2mg and get those results.

Ivery

Ivery

Awards
Cool thanks, i want to run s23 and no base test. Nothing that I have to pin, or toxic to liver.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Studies are great and all but nothing beats real world experience. Lgd at 10mg was week, at 30mg it acted like a oral anabolic, weight jumped 10lbs in the last 2 weeks at 30mg and strength gains were up a ton too. Side effects were pretty much non exsistant the whole 6 weeks so from 10/10/20/20/30/30. The gains increased with no negatives. This was the seccond go with lgd, first go was 10mg start to finish and there wasnt much noticed

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Studies are great and all but nothing beats real world experience. Lgd at 10mg was week, at 30mg it acted like a oral anabolic, weight jumped 10lbs in the last 2 weeks at 30mg and strength gains were up a ton too. Side effects were pretty much non exsistant the whole 6 weeks so from 10/10/20/20/30/30. The gains increased with no negatives. This was the seccond go with lgd, first go was 10mg start to finish and there wasnt much noticed
Thanks for sharing, I'd be curious to see whay that did to lh/fsh and what pct you did

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for sharing, I'd be curious to see whay that did to lh/fsh and what pct you did
This was my brothers cycle not mine, i havnt ran gear in the past 3 years. Im also not a fan of sarms in general. I perfer the real deal. Pct was clomid only, 25mg a day for 6 weeks. Idk if he has the bloodwork still but i can ask. I do know that his test levels tanked below 200 but 2 weeks post pct they were higher then pre cycle. Im gonna see if he has the paperwork or his cycle notes. He keeps very detailed notes about everything gym related

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
This was my brothers cycle not mine, i havnt ran gear in the past 3 years. Im also not a fan of sarms in general. I perfer the real deal. Pct was clomid only, 25mg a day for 6 weeks. Idk if he has the bloodwork still but i can ask. I do know that his test levels tanked below 200 but 2 weeks post pct they were higher then pre cycle. Im gonna see if he has the paperwork or his cycle notes. He keeps very detailed notes about everything gym related
Thank you, I created a new thread to try to track High doses of lgd so we can have a resource on it

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lgd at 2mg I wouldn't even gain an ounce.
I would choose any natural anabolic over that dose.
But if 2mg is double .5 that's still huge.
So 8 mg may be double 2mg. 32 mg may be double 8mg..

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
9.1% increase in LBM at 2 mg is significant. Didn't read the whole study but if I remember right that's equal to like 10mg var. Probably more to it than just that though. Because if going from 2mg to 20mg even only doubles the effectiveness, that's still almost 20% increase in LBM. That's like 30-40lbs lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just on s side note here, none of the gains shown is studies ever pan out on cycle. Studies show 1 andro producing dbol like gains and we all know 1 andro is npthimh close to that. Im all for reading the studies but take it witj a grain of salt.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
9.1% increase in LBM at 2 mg is significant. Didn't read the whole study but if I remember right that's equal to like 10mg var. Probably more to it than just that though. Because if going from 2mg to 20mg even only doubles the effectiveness, that's still almost 20% increase in LBM. That's like 30-40lbs lol.
Exactly.
As long as we can keep doubling effectiveness its worth considering.
Especially non methylated products.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
striketeam Cycle Logs 36
Anabolics 1
Oliver Kween Supplements 0
Cycle Logs 10
theswede Cycle Logs 59