Sarmtech

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Any opinion on these sarms from this company? The prices are good for any research subject. Just curious if anyone else has heard of them.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any opinion on these sarms from this company? The prices are good for any research subject. Just curious if anyone else has heard of them.
Never heard Of them. While there are some reputable research companies there are many that aren’t. They are operating in a gray market and you will notice most typically don’t even list a business address on their website presumably so they can fly under the radar. Some don’t even list phone numbers, only emails. I would recommend going with a Board Sponsor such as PREMeir research essentials. Many here have logged their products and can attest they are legit. Plus since they are board sponsors you have recourse if there is an order problem because they want to continue to advertise here. I believe Mike Arnold’s company MA Researchg is the other
Board sponsor providing sarms
That have a good reputation as well. Go to the anabolics section then click on the peptide research companies sub forum to learn more About these 2
Companies.Good luck!

rodrigomp111

Awards
I was just wondering if they are good, I always go with EA or narrows labs, Ma I heard its good too

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They must be US based as their FAQ discusses shipping internationally as outside the USA. By the way, their FAQ is interesting. Read it.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They must be US based as their FAQ discusses shipping internationally as outside the USA. By the way, their FAQ is interesting. Read it.
Checked out their website. Packaging of the bottles looks professional. I was also impressed by their money back guarantee. Also said only verified buyers can review their product. I prefer pill forms like they sell, but do find it funny when companies sell sarms in pill form then state they are not for human consumption lol! I think that is what got EA in trouble. They might be worth buying from. Maybe someone on the board has who can vouch for the company. I just wished they sold S23 because that is what I want to run for my next cut. Btw, there site says they expect the Sarm ban to go into effect in a month or two. I will be surprised if the bill moves that fast.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Checked out their website. Packaging of the bottles looks professional. I was also impressed by their money back guarantee. Also said only verified buyers can review their product. I prefer pill forms like they sell, but do find it funny when companies sell sarms in pill form then state they are not for human consumption lol! I think that is what got EA in trouble. They might be worth buying from. Maybe someone on the board has who can vouch for the company. I just wished they sold S23 because that is what I want to run for my next cut. Btw, there site says they expect the Sarm ban to go into effect in a month or two. I will be surprised if the bill moves that fast.
They have a list of sold out by date in their FAQ which is interesting... also to say the bill will move fast is only to entice people to buy more faster.

KRILLMAN

Awards
I believe sarmtech got busted today. There website is no longer accessible. So sad the FDA is taking away our freedom of choice.

rodrigomp111

Awards
I just opened their website right now, it is still on

KRILLMAN

Awards
I was scare for a moment. The neobolics.com site for Canada got shut down April 30. I feel the time for sarms are ending soon.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I may purchase from Sarmtech sometime. Website looks professional, the packaging of the bottles don’t look like a fly by night company either. Plus they have their money back guarantee and reviews from customers. Too bad it is probably only going to be in business a few months longer until the Sarm bill ban gets passed and becomes law.

Slapoyjoe

Stock up on the sarms, people. In Europe my main sources are drying up. One is even sold out of everything. This is my biggest concern, that supply would disappear before the ban starts.

Slapoyjoe

I think I M going to get about 2 years worth before the ban takes effect (if I could afford to buy more I would). How much of a supply stock are you shooting for?
I’ve got enough, I’ll just say that. Just received a large shipment of S4 and GW. My next order will be for LGD, and I’ll be done. I’m so ready it’s ridiculous. My wife thinks I’m stocking up for the apocalypse.

rodrigomp111

Awards
Lol hahha im stocking up too, already have sarms for the rest of the year, now im thinking about buy for next year haha

Wolfman92

Awards
I just ordered through them and have been taking the cardarine cause I'm pretty overweight right now and don't want to run a cycle being at a higher body fat%. The weight is coming off and my cardio is way easier it seems like. Maybe it's just a placebo effect though not sure.

lord stryfe

Awards
I took a chance and bought from them as soon as I found out about them. Definitely legit, on part or better than any other company I used for research. I definitely recommend their lgd. Customer service is quick as well.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I took a chance and bought from them as soon as I found out about them. Definitely legit, on part or better than any other company I used for research. I definitely recommend their lgd. Customer service is quick as well.
I’m always suspicious when all the posters in a thread recommending a research company have between 1 to 5 posts . Not saying you are, but it makes me wonder if they are company employees or at the very least getting a discount for their orders every time someone uses their discount code in their post to place an order.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Update to my recent post! These products are LEGIT I do NOT work for the company but do advocate their products for RESEARCH only! If you’d like to give them a try use my code VIPMC15 to save 15% off. Not trying to over boast their company but these do work. Feel free to dm me personally on Instagram: Matt.Cusack91 if you have questions. I’m going to attach my recent order from their company. Completely legit and shipped within 3-5 days in the USA. International takes longer but they DO produce the shipments unlike some other half a** companies I’ve tried. View attachment 168825

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never seen so many shills in one thread

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update to my recent post! These products are LEGIT I do NOT work for the company but do advocate their products for RESEARCH only! If you’d like to give them a try use my code VIPMC15 to save 15% off. Not trying to over boast their company but these do work. Feel free to dm me personally on Instagram: Matt.Cusack91 if you have questions. I’m going to attach my recent order from their company. Completely legit and shipped within 3-5 days in the USA. International takes longer but they DO produce the shipments unlike some other half a** companies I’ve tried. View attachment 168825

beyourownbank

Awards
There's no point in selling fake stuff unless they can't get the powder from china which is absurd. It's the easiest thing to get and cheap as hell bought in grams.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 2