DHEA AS A STEROID?

Gatecity

Awards
Recently one of my buddies decided he was going to start taking DHEA as a prohormone. He thinks he will get huge but I told him that it will be no where close to the same results of PROs, orals and the real deal IM anabolics. Am I correct or am I wrong.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Recently one of my buddies decided he was going to start taking DHEA as a prohormone. He thinks he will get huge but I told him that it will be no where close to the same results of PROs, orals and the real deal IM anabolics. Am I correct or am I wrong.
You are correct.

Gatecity

Awards
Are there any serious side effects that he will incounter / does he need to PCT?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are there any serious side effects that he will incounter / does he need to PCT?
I think that some of the other guys on here have used it a lot more than I have, so they would be be better qualified to answer, but.....
It has the potential to cause side effects of steroids, including high blood pressure, and negative lipid balance. I mainly don't use it because I don't believe that it is really beneficial for me.
Keep in mind that it can raise Estrogen, as well as Testosterone.

However, I have used Dermacrine years ago to alleviate some PH sides, such as lethargy, and I believe that it helped. Dermacrine (transdermal) contains DHEA, as well as some other items.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You are correct. Is it just dhea or one of the dhea andros

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s not going to do anything, even dosed 1 gram per day.

Most if not all is converted into dhea-s (sulfate) an inactive metabolite upon oral administration.
Tell your bro he’ll need to do anal administration if he wants to see significant gains from dhea.

If I was him I’d open the caps, mix with coconut oil and use an enima ( or turkey baster w/e tickles your pickle) to squirt up my bum for maximum absorption.
:banana: #nohomo

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Most if not all is converted into dhea-s (sulfate) an inactive metabolite upon oral administration.
Tell your bro he’ll need to do anal administration if he wants to see significant gains from dhea.

If I was him I’d open the caps, mix with coconut oil and use an enima ( or turkey baster w/e tickles your pickle) to squirt up my bum for maximum absorption.
Lol

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hey bro I posted on another thread and wanted to get your opinion. Anyway I’m on 400mg weekly of prescribed test cypionate and I happen to have 4 bottles of fusion androtest 4-Androstenediol, do you think throwing that in on top of the cypionate could have some effect seeing as it converts directly to test? I was thinking something similar to a test suspension since 4-ad has a very short half-life. So maybe even a preworkout dose to spike levels further from what they are on the cypionate? Jus trying to get creative here

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey bro I posted on another thread and wanted to get your opinion. Anyway I’m on 400mg weekly of prescribed test cypionate and I happen to have 4 bottles of fusion androtest 4-Androstenediol, do you think throwing that in on top of the cypionate could have some effect seeing as it converts directly to test? I was thinking something similar to a test suspension since 4-ad has a very short half-life. So maybe even a preworkout dose to spike levels further from what they are on the cypionate? Jus trying to get creative here
400 mg of test a week that is prescribed? Most be “dr. Feel good” writing prescriptions again!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think that some of the other guys on here have used it a lot more than I have, so they would be be better qualified to answer, but.....
It has the potential to cause side effects of steroids, including high blood pressure, and negative lipid balance. I mainly don't use it because I don't believe that it is really beneficial for me.
Keep in mind that it can raise Estrogen, as well as Testosterone.

However, I have used Dermacrine years ago to alleviate some PH sides, such as lethargy, and I believe that it helped. Dermacrine (transdermal) contains DHEA, as well as some other items.
I highly recommend dermacrine over oral dhea, feel good affect is pretty nice plus the libido boost-might even see some slight gains but nothing ph like.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
400 mg of test a week that is prescribed? Most be “dr. Feel good” writing prescriptions again!
Dave Palumbo got 400mg test and 200mg deca. Lol and it’s a lot more common than you think with Hrt clinics

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thats because hrt clinics are not concerned with health, there concerned with money, a real endo would never perscribe that amount. But you are correct, these "clinics" on a regular basis will hand out way more then necessary. 400mg is not trt, its a low dose cycle

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats because hrt clinics are not concerned with health, there concerned with money, a real endo would never perscribe that amount. But you are correct, these "clinics" on a regular basis will hand out way more then necessary. 400mg is not trt, its a low dose cycle
I completely agree with you on the dosage but you have to admit it’s pretty damn awesome to have somewhat of an anabolic dose legit via prescription. I dunno about you but to me it’s not worth it to go black market.. yeah you can technically run as much as you want but you never know the quality or precise dosing etc.. not to mention getting caught with these substances and jail time. Just not worth it. That was the o e good thing to Prohormones back in the day.. the legality and then they went, and sarms will be next.. than what does everyone do? I personally love what these clinics are doing and at least you are being monitored thouroghly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I completely agree with you on the dosage but you have to admit it’s pretty damn awesome to have somewhat of an anabolic dose legit via prescription. I dunno about you but to me it’s not worth it to go black market.. yeah you can technically run as much as you want but you never know the quality or precise dosing etc.. not to mention getting caught with these substances and jail time. Just not worth it. That was the o e good thing to Prohormones back in the day.. the legality and then they went, and sarms will be next.. than what does everyone do? I personally love what these clinics are doing and at least you are being monitored thouroghly.
if I were you[and this is just me]I would run 200mg weekly and save up to run blasts...200mg weekly is more than enough on a long term basis, imo.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
if I were you[and this is just me]I would run 200mg weekly and save up to run blasts...200mg weekly is more than enough on a long term basis, imo.
Id find the least amount i can get away with and stock the rest, i know plenty of ppl on 100-140 a week and feel great

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Id find the least amount i can get away with and stock the rest, i know plenty of ppl on 100-140 a week and feel great
I was on 200mg per week and my blood count went way high, now I'm on 100mg per week and doing fine--plan on adding dermcrine and sustain into the mix real soon for added boost.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If they’re giving you a mini cycle dose of test then I have to ask, how old are you? What was the conversation with the doctor like? I imagine this is the steroid equivalent of a Florida pain clinic.
Like you went in and said, “Hey, doc, I don’t feel right.”
“Well, what are your symptoms, son?”
“It’s hard to explain really, but sometimes I fall asleep with the TV on and sometimes I lose my chubber when I’m choking the chicken.”
“That’s terrible, son. I truly mean this when I say I sympathize with you. A boy the age of 54 should never have to deal with that. But that’s why god created synthetic testosterone and deca durabolin.”

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If they’re giving you a mini cycle dose of test then I have to ask, how old are you? What was the conversation with the doctor like? I imagine this is the steroid equivalent of a Florida pain clinic.
Like you went in and said, “Hey, doc, I don’t feel right.”
“Well, what are your symptoms, son?”
“It’s hard to explain really, but sometimes I fall asleep with the TV on and sometimes I lose my chubber when I’m choking the chicken.”
“That’s terrible, son. I truly mean this when I say I sympathize with you. A boy the age of 54 should never have to deal with that. But that’s why god created synthetic testosterone and deca durabolin.”
Haha now deca durabolin would be nice!!

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was on 200mg per week and my blood count went way high, now I'm on 100mg per week and doing fine--plan on adding dermcrine and sustain into the mix real soon for added boost.
You guys have to remember that everyone responds differently to test etc.. 200mg a week for me barley had me at 1000 where some people could get there with 100mg!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You guys have to remember that everyone responds differently to test etc.. 200mg a week for me barley had me at 1000 where some people could get there with 100mg!
Yes, but a 1,000 is at the very top of high normal. A reputable doctor wouldn’t get a patient much above this ( although I must admit i do wish I had your doctor lol). What does the 400 mg get you to? What kind of bloodwork test monitoring does this dr. do and how often?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes, but a 1,000 is at the very top of high normal. A reputable doctor wouldn’t get a patient much above this ( although I must admit i do wish I had your doctor lol). What does the 400 mg get you to? What kind of bloodwork test monitoring does this dr. do and how often?
Trt is not ment to get you out of the natural range. If 200mg had you around 1000 and they upped your dose then they should be fired, thats not perscribing trt, its selling steroids

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trt is not ment to get you out of the natural range. If 200mg had you around 1000 and they upped your dose then they should be fired, thats not perscribing trt, its selling steroids
I agree. It sounds like his doctor is running a trt mill.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My dr is more conservative. 800 to 950. What does 400 mg that he prescribed get to?
It’s not quite 400 it’s less but I know that 300 has like a 1200ish, I think I just don’t respond as well, could also be many other factors though, the dose has only been slowly increased, not right from the start

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I have contacted multiple trt clinics and with them it’s not just about hitting a certain number like you stated, but how you actually feel etc

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also I have contacted multiple trt clinics and with them it’s not just about hitting a certain number like you stated, but how you actually feel etc
LOL....then sign me up!

....BTW, I only feel good if my levels are around 2,000. :)

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
DHEA actually DOES do something . It adds a little aggression . It is definitely NOT a prohormone , I don't care what Jerry Branium says . Those that claim it does nothing have either never tried it , or are too young to possibly notice any effect . I noticed some added aggression within the first day or two of using it . But you also have to get good DHEA .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DHEA actually DOES do something . It adds a little aggression . It is definitely NOT a prohormone , I don't care what Jerry Branium says . Those that claim it does nothing have either never tried it , or are too young to possibly notice any effect . I noticed some added aggression within the first day or two of using it . But you also have to get good DHEA .
transdermal works best for me....just sayin

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been running 100mg of Iconic Formulations for 3 days now and have been liking the addition to my TRT so far.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can be around 1400, depends on the doc
My doctor put me on 200mg test and 750iu of HCG a week and that put me at 1399. I asked if we could try running .8ml of 200ml and hcg at 1500iu a week then see what my numbers yield.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You must not have read my post.
thebigt yes, transdermal dhea works well.
As well as does rectal administration.
Oral administration is worthless, this is from studies as well as first hand experience. Any effects noticed from oral administration are placebo or your dhea is spiked with something else.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You must not have read my post.

thebigt yes, transdermal dhea works well.
As well as does rectal administration.
Oral administration is worthless, this is from studies as well as first hand experience. Any effects noticed from oral administration are placebo or your dhea is spiked with something else.
don't know about rectal, but transdermal dhea[dermacrine]really works for me!!!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
100mg of test Cyp a week puts me at 1,000. I would look like Arnold after 5 years at 400mg/ week lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
100mg of test Cyp a week puts me at 1,000. I would look like Arnold after 5 years at 400mg/ week lol
shows how everyone is different...100mg a week puts me around 650, if my bloods came back at 1,000 the nurses in the office would be screaming to cut my dose!!!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
don't know about rectal, but transdermal dhea[dermacrine]really works for me!!!
What! BRO! YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT RECTAL?!?!?! BRO! I got you!
:lol: :spankme:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21