Clomid Doc in Philly Area

arphaksad

Awards
Have low T and looking for a doc in Philadelphia area that would consider putting me on Clomid.

thanks

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good luck. Will likely have to self medicate if that is your plan.

If you decide to I would recommend MA research they are a site sponsor. And I would run torem instead, better for you and less side effects.

arphaksad

Awards
I'm hypothyroid and been seen endo at Penn Medicine and he's aware of my low t but doesn't want to do anything. Gotta do something. Hence, looking for another doc.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d google for good endocrinologists in your area and check to see if they’re covered by your insurance. Even some primary care doctors can be very knowledgeable on this stuff, so it might be worth mentioning to yours.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do it yourself. Get pharma grade online and get blood tests. Start with 25mg and taper down to 12.5mg. Very cheap and with a little research you will know more than most doctors out there.

greg916

Awards
Do it yourself. Get pharma grade online and get blood tests. Start with 25mg and taper down to 12.5mg. Very cheap and with a little research you will know more than most doctors out there.
Agreed. I say instead of doctor try to find a HRT clinic that wants to help. Otherwise, nothing wrong with taking it into your own hands.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I live in philly and I have about about 1,100 mg of clomid but it’s for my pct and that wouldn’t get you too far anyway ha. But there’s so many doctors and hospitals in this city. I went to Penn for a shoulder injury and was super unsatisfied with my treatment and then I used them again for a different issue and got a good doctor. So it’s hit or miss even at the big jawns ; )

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why wouldn’t you just look for a endo or clinic for actual testosterone replacement. At least you are replacing a hormone already existing in your body for long term but clomid?? I would not want to be on that for the length of pct let alone for life!

arphaksad

Awards
Seeing my endo on 7/30 and will ask him. But last time I talked to him, he declined HRT. My test was below min. I'll see what he says.
thx