Ostarine pct

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a 10 week osta cycle 25mg a day. Is 2 weeks pct of 50/50 clomid and 3g daa enough or should I go to 4? I feel no sides and everything feels the exact same as before I started so that’s the only reason I’m thinking of cutting it short.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Why do you want to pct, are you feeling the effects of suppression bad? Otherwise, SERMS are no joke.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Youre most likely suppressed from the 10 weeks...id go with 4 weeks PCT.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Youre most likely suppressed from the 10 weeks...id go with 4 weeks PCT.
What?? So what if he is suppressed, he feels nothing and there is no need for pct at all.

His suppression will go away in a month or two and he will return to baseline.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Lol I like you bro
Here are a few things to understand

1. SERMS are clinically proven to manipulate your hormones more so than sarms are even.

2. SERMS have their own side effects, sometimes serious in men.

3. DAA is shown to boost lh and fsh but mostly used for FERTILITY reasons, are you trying to have a kid?

DAA also tends to wear off three weeks into use.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Here are a few things to understand

1. SERMS are clinically proven to manipulate your hormones more so than sarms are even.

2. SERMS have their own side effects, sometimes serious in men.

3. DAA is shown to boost lh and fsh but mostly used for FERTILITY reasons, are you trying to have a kid?

DAA also tends to wear off three weeks into use.
No I’m not trying to have a kid I’m just trying to recover ASAP because I’d like to run something else as soon as I’m able to

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
No I’m not trying to have a kid I’m just trying to recover ASAP because I’d like to run something else as soon as I’m able to
Take tike off between. Time on = time off.
10 weeks on, 10 weeks off.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a 10 week osta cycle 25mg a day. Is 2 weeks pct of 50/50 clomid and 3g daa enough or should I go to 4? I feel no sides and everything feels the exact same as before I started so that’s the only reason I’m thinking of cutting it short.
I'm in my 3rd cycles of osta ( don't have side effects either) , cutting cycle, I do blood work before and after, 12 weeks of osta always drop my test levels from 800-900 to 100-150 , its doesn’t matter if you don’t feel side effects pct is a must... at least 4 weeks of clomid or nolv falf recomended dosage

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I'm in my 3rd cycles of osta ( don't have side effects either) , cutting cycle, I do blood work before and after, 12 weeks of osta always drop my test levels from 800-900 to 100-150 , its doesn’t matter if you don’t feel side effects pct is a must... at least 4 weeks of clomid or nolv falf recomended dosage
I didn’t get bloods done before the cycle but when I got them checked around week 7 I was at 330

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What?? So what if he is suppressed, he feels nothing and there is no need for pct at all.

His suppression will go away in a month or two and he will return to baseline.
Did you drive the shortbuss here?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would do Clomid 25mg for 2 weeks then taper down to 12.5mg for 2 weeks.

If you had real Ostartine your suppressed

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Ok so it sounds like the verdict is pct. So the new question is what dose of clomid? I was planning 50/50/25/25 and 3g of daa. I already have the daa so would it be detrimental to take it or does it make no difference

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I would do Clomid 25mg for 2 weeks then taper down to 12.5mg for 2 weeks.

If you had real Ostartine your suppressed
Sorry I replied before I saw this. Can I add the 3g daa? And stick to the whole 10 weeks ok 10 off theory?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clomid and Nolva are cheap, why risk suppression, invest the few extra bucks and get one if the 2 listed

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Clomid 50/50/25/25?
both do the job last time I used nolv. 4 weeks of 20/20/10/10 or something like this, check my posts I posted blood work after the pct, I'm finishing my cycle in 2 weeks this time I will use clomid not because nolv. is not good but because I have acces for both I will do probably 5 weeks of 25/25/10/10/5/5 and blood work two weeks after....

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Sooo to daa or not to daa?
I tried and after few days loss of libido bad mood etc. I. will never use this again, in my opinion in pct you shouldn't use anything except serms, leave daa/test boosters after pct you my still need this....

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I tried and after few days loss of libido bad mood etc. I. will never use this again, in my opinion in pct you shouldn't use anything except serms, leave daa/test boosters after pct you my still need this....
Gotcha. And follow the 10 weeks on 10 weeks off rule?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you pct add it to the time off. Time on plus pct equals time off.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with leaving test boosters until after pct. The serm will boost the test far better than a natty test booster. It would be like trying to boost a steroid cycle with a natural anabolic. Save them until your off. If it's a full pct product though that helps regulate cortisol, heart function, blood pressure etc. Then add it in.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Just checked you status you18 ... in this age I wouldn’t use anything hormonal...

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just checked you status you18 ... in this age I wouldn’t use anything hormonal...
Too late. I would still pct. Better to ensure your firing on all cylinders once this is over than hope you'll be fine and **** yourself up for life. But yeah... Time off now needs to be about three years.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Too late. I would still pct. Better to ensure your firing on all cylinders once this is over than hope you'll be fine and **** yourself up for life. But yeah... Time off now needs to be about three years.
Time off no longer equals time on then lol alright makes sense

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
if you don't want to end up on trt before 30yo don't use the chemicals....
Not trying to argue or say that I’d enjoy it but I’m already diabetic so in my mind it’s always been eh what’s two more shots per week lol but yeah man I’ll chill with the chems

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you don't want to end up on trt before 30yo don't use the chemicals....
Not to mention have kids one day. That's probably more of a wake up call. Loads of teenagers see that guys like Marc lobliner are on trt and are like "I wanna be just like him, sign me up" but the thought of having erectile disfunction or being unable to father kids at 21 suddenly doesn't seem so "cool"

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
hard to say , it’s individual decision, if I were in his age and my test levels after cycle would be around 300 I wouldn't do pct....

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hard to say , it’s individual decision, if I were in his age and my test levels after cycle would be around 300 I wouldn't do pct....
That's a fair statement but it looks like he isn't gonna get bloods done and I wouldn't take the risk just cos I felt okay.