PCT Article

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Came across this article on PCT...its pretty long, but if anyone has the time to read through it thoroughly, I would love to hear some responses.
Keep in mind, this was written by a Biomedical Science Graduate with educational emphasis is on performance enhancement drugs, endocrinology, nutritional supplements and strategies for health, fat reduction, anti-ageing, muscle growth, disease control and vaccinations...

https://www.steroidal.com/post-cycle-therapy/

GainVane

Awards
Excellent article. It was well written and very informative for those looking for precise functions of how our system works.
Glad I read all the way to the end. Vitamin D looks like a good addition to a PCT.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent article. It was well written and very informative for those looking for precise functions of how our system works.
Glad I read all the way to the end. Vitamin D looks like a good addition to a PCT.
What are your thoughts on his actual PCT layout of:

4 – 6 weeks Total PCT time (depending on recovery ability of the individual)
Weeks 1 – 2:
– HCG at 1000iu/E2D
– Aromasin (Exemestane) at 25mg/day
– Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) at 40mg/day
Weeks 2 – 6:
– Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) at 20mg/day

So, is he saying to run the AI for only 2 weeks, starting at the beginning of PCT?
Seems like Ive read so many conflicting ways to run an AI, some say to start at the beginning and run it for the full 4 weeks, others say to start it at the very end of your 4 weeks SERM, and then there is the "start the AI on week two, taper it, and run it till its a week AFTER you stop the SERM"...

GainVane

Awards
Can't really say. Like you said its conflicting based on sources all over the place. But his protocol sticks to the article and the "notable study" Of Aromasin on a 10 day study. so maybe thats why?