How does my cycle look?!

dirtygainz

Awards
Hey guys,

I am looking to start my first LGD cycle, I would really appreciate it if u guys could critique it for me:

LGD - 10 mg/ day for 7 weeks

CEL cycle assist - 4/4/4/4/4/4/4

PCT:

Nolva - 20/20/20/20

M-test - everyday throughout PCT (may start near the end of cycle if i experience low test sides)

Exemestane on hand

I am not running a test base as the only reason I am doing sarms is because they are less harsh on the body and I'd prefer to use the least amount of compounds as possible. Hopefully the lethargy wont be too bad. Might do a log on this as well!

dirtygainz

Awards
I'm also wondering if I do have low test sides, should i start my nolva early until the end of the cycle. Anyone have experience with this?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm also wondering if I do have low test sides, should i start my nolva early until the end of the cycle. Anyone have experience with this?
For the nolva dosage you could do 20/20/10/10 instead of 20 all four weeks.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You could try to run nolva throughout the cycle to limit suppression. It works for steroids and I'm pretty sure it works for SARMS.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Get a test base man. I ran solo lgd with just a dhea pill upwards of 100 mg a day. By week 6 i felt like booty. Gained and impressive amount of strength and leaned out but if i ran again i would def want to run a test base alongside.