Next cycle ideas (recomp)

ee09

ee09

Awards
I'm finishing up pct and planning next cycle. I have a good stash of stuff on hand but not everything I need. I am 36yo 5'10" 198lb around 14% bf. I've done 3 cycles. Epistane solo, dmz and 500mg test e, and mithras and low dose test e.

I don't want to gain a lot of weight, no more than 7-10lb preferably less but I feel like I short changed last cycle by trying not to add weight. Anyways here's my idea

Dmz
30/45/45/45

Test C
300-500mg a week (wk 1-14)

Mast E
400mg for 8 weeks

Winny
50mg weeks 10-14

Pct
Clomid and/or nolva

Always done clomid only pct with good results but this would be my longest cycle. May cruise after cycle depending on how things are going

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well last e you might wanna run longer, If it's prop it's alright. You are however jumping on a decently safe but quite strong cycle compared to the past so not sure if that's the best idea, but hey maybe you're side effect free and your old enough to make your own decisions. You have 2 dht's and if you're prone to hairloss id be careful.. Else from that it looks like a killer cycle

ee09

ee09

Awards
Well last e you might wanna run longer, If it's prop it's alright. You are however jumping on a decently safe but quite strong cycle compared to the past so not sure if that's the best idea, but hey maybe you're side effect free and your old enough to make your own decisions. You have 2 dht's and if you're prone to hairloss id be careful.. Else from that it looks like a killer cycle
Thanks Chados,

I'm not too concerned with hairloss my heads almost shaved anyways and receding hairline

Actually have mast e. I'll look into running it longer. Never ran it before.

I'll consider trading winny for var or tbol. I may drop finisher all together if I'm pleased with where I am with mast and test.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d maybe drop the dmz if you just want to recomp. Switching the winny for var or tbol doesn’t sound like a bad idea either. Ur diet is more important than the compounds though, so make sure thats good before you jump on a bunch of compounds

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And I wouldn’t cruise after unless you truly need it, which in that case, you could just get trt. But with how you worded it, I’d assume it’s not really needed.

ee09

ee09

Awards
And I wouldn’t cruise after unless you truly need it, which in that case, you could just get trt. But with how you worded it, I’d assume it’s not really needed.
Thanks for the advice. I was worried dmz might cause to much weight gain and I will definitely drop the cruise.

I'll keep diet in check. I've bulked up well with dmz and had virtually no sides so I like the compound.

Would you recommend a kicker or will mast and test be enough solo? Maybe something like this:

Test
300-500 wks 1-14 (maybe 12 weeks)

Mast
400mg wk 1-10

Var or tbol
50mg wk 1-5

No finisher

I definitely like the idea of keeping things simple when I can.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mast and test would probably be enough for a recomp, but a small kicker wouldn’t hurt to add in. Im currently using tbol as a kicker to 600mg test and its pretty nice. Im in a surplus, but the weight gained seems to be pretty lean and virtually no sides.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Chados,

I'm not too concerned with hairloss my heads almost shaved anyways and receding hairline

Actually have mast e. I'll look into running it longer. Never ran it before.

I'll consider trading winny for var or tbol. I may drop finisher all together if I'm pleased with where I am with mast and test.
Winny is more powerful but more harsh than the other two.

ee09

ee09

Awards
Mast and test would probably be enough for a recomp, but a small kicker wouldn’t hurt to add in. Im currently using tbol as a kicker to 600mg test and its pretty nice. Im in a surplus, but the weight gained seems to be pretty lean and virtually no sides.
What dose are you taking tbol at?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
40mg, I’m on day 20 right now and up 9lbs so far in a caloric surplus. Bench has gone from 225x12 to 225x17 or more. It’s a pretty nice compound so far.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're not at a low body fat i would take winstrol over masteron any day of the week. Now stacking them both is amazing. You can also Finnish with tbol, it's quite versatile and wouldn't interfere with mast since it causes literally no bloat.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
40mg, I’m on day 20 right now and up 9lbs so far in a caloric surplus. Bench has gone from 225x12 to 225x17 or more. It’s a pretty nice compound so far.
Yeah too bad it's so expensive cause you feel good on it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah too bad it's so expensive cause you feel good on it.
Yea, it’s weird because when I read up on it, a lot of people seemed to think it was cheap, but it cost me a fair chunk of money. I really wanted to give it a go because of it’s minimal side effects, and I wanted to be able to put in feedback on the compound since not too many people seem to have experience with it.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, it’s weird because when I read up on it, a lot of people seemed to think it was cheap, but it cost me a fair chunk of money. I really wanted to give it a go because of it’s minimal side effects, and I wanted to be able to put in feedback on the compound since not too many people seem to have experience with it.
To me it's as expensive as var pretty much. Just too much for me to wanna run it again

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To me it's as expensive as var pretty much. Just too much for me to wanna run it again
Yea, var wouldn’t cost me much more either. How is var compared to it in your experience? I felt that tbol was better for my goals since I wanted more size.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, var wouldn’t cost me much more either. How is var compared to it in your experience? I felt that tbol was better for my goals since I wanted more size.
Var is much weaker than tbol. Var is easily the weakest and most expensive aas if you don't count primo since it's a really slow compound and has to be ran high, masteron doesn't add any size at all and proviron is just good at maybe 150mg. I do prefer it over dbol though and I could argue for it over tbol depending on goals. If I want a cutter winstrol blows it out of the water.. thing with var is that you have to run it so high and with that you can get annoying pumps and it can actually cause bloat believe it or not.

Don't get me wrong if it was cheap I would run it every cycle cause its not that toxic and always nice as an addition to a cycle but horrible by itself.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I thought var was expensive but I get tbol at the exact same price
Yeah they are kinda even.. I'm taking dosing in consideration, with var I just have to dose it much higher..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice. I was worried dmz might cause to much weight gain and I will definitely drop the cruise.

I'll keep diet in check. I've bulked up well with dmz and had virtually no sides so I like the compound.

Would you recommend a kicker or will mast and test be enough solo? Maybe something like this:

Test
300-500 wks 1-14 (maybe 12 weeks)

Mast
400mg wk 1-10

Var or tbol
50mg wk 1-5

No finisher

I definitely like the idea of keeping things simple when I can.
Personally I would run

Test 1-14 (4-500/week)
Tbol 1-5 @50-60
Masteron 5-14 (4-600/week)

Possible finisher with var or Winstrol. Would be great if your anywhere near 12-13% bf. Awesome recomp cycle

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Var is much weaker than tbol. Var is easily the weakest and most expensive aas if you don't count primo since it's a really slow compound and has to be ran high, masteron doesn't add any size at all and proviron is just good at maybe 150mg. I do prefer it over dbol though and I could argue for it over tbol depending on goals. If I want a cutter winstrol blows it out of the water.. thing with var is that you have to run it so high and with that you can get annoying pumps and it can actually cause bloat believe it or not.

Don't get me wrong if it was cheap I would run it every cycle cause its not that toxic and always nice as an addition to a cycle but horrible by itself.
No disrespect man, but I disagree. I see good results at 40mg of var and great results at 60. The 80-100 range is absolutely top of the range and really unnecessary. Also tbol and anavar should be close to the same price. Maybe a tad bit more than other orals but not much and worth spending the extra money in my opinion. Anavar is an amazing compound and what you get in terms of gains and composition change vs side effects no doubt one of my favorite steroids.... I've run them all with the exception of npp.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No disrespect man, but I disagree. I see good results at 40mg of var and great results at 60. The 80-100 range is absolutely top of the range and really unnecessary. Also tbol and anavar should be close to the same price. Maybe a tad bit more than other orals but not much and worth spending the extra money in my opinion. Anavar is an amazing compound and what you get in terms of gains and composition change vs side effects no doubt one of my favorite steroids.... I've run them all with the exception of npp.
Sure but it doesn't produce the gains of any steroid during a bulk. Primo, mast, winstrol are superior for aesthetics and size (except masteron). Var is nice if it's at a good price to add to a cycle. I would never run test and var or var solo.. If I take sides into account it's a decent compound, if I take gains into account id have to spend 5 times as much money and id have to do the triple dosage of var to get winstrol results. On top of that since var is consider a cutting/finnisher compound it can add water, winstrol dries you out completly so you really can't get as lean on a var cycle.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sure but it doesn't produce the gains of any steroid during a bulk. Primo, mast, winstrol are superior for aesthetics and size (except masteron). Var is nice if it's at a good price to add to a cycle. I would never run test and var or var solo.. If I take sides into account it's a decent compound, if I take gains into account id have to spend 5 times as much money and id have to do the triple dosage of var to get winstrol results. On top of that since var is consider a cutting/finnisher compound it can add water, winstrol dries you out completly so you really can't get as lean on a var cycle.
Clear your PM's bro

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear you. He is running a recomp cycle not a bulk though. These low dose test cycles with 40-60 mg var for a recomp is one of my go to and absolutely love it. I see amazing recomp on 3-400 mg test and the var only.

Primo and Masteron are very similar in how they work. Primo is a better builder but really slow. Masteron doesn't really build much at all but is better for conditioning and synergy with other compounds (like winny,tren, anavar etc). And I don't believe that primo or Masteron are better builders than anavar. Anavar in 6 weeks will put on more muscle than either of the two at 400mg/week. Winstrol is drier and prob really close as far as building goes. But the sides taking a toll on the body for me make anavar a preference. When I was younger I loved winny. Over the years the cycles take their toll and you begin looking for what yields the best results with minimal risks. Perhaps in another 10 years you may see things differently. That's the great thing we all can share our opinions and experiences.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear you. He is running a recomp cycle not a bulk though. These low dose test cycles with 40-60 mg var for a recomp is one of my go to and absolutely love it. I see amazing recomp on 3-400 mg test and the var only.

Primo and Masteron are very similar in how they work. Primo is a better builder but really slow. Masteron doesn't really build much at all but is better for conditioning and synergy with other compounds (like winny,tren, anavar etc). And I don't believe that primo or Masteron are better builders than anavar. Anavar in 6 weeks will put on more muscle than either of the two at 400mg/week. Winstrol is drier and prob really close as far as building goes. But the sides and toll on the body for me make anavar a preference. When I was younger I loved winny. Over the years the cycles take their toll and you begin looking for what yields the best results with minimal risks. Perhaps in another 10 years you may see things differently. That's the great thing we all can share our opinions and experiences.
Yes var will give faster gains and beat mast on a bulk and primo in 6 weeks for sure but you need much more with primo.

I agree and I would run it ahead of winstrol just because of the safety it provides but not for the pure gains and the outrageous price it comes with.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How would you compare tbol to var?

ee09

ee09

Awards
Personally I would run

Test 1-14 (4-500/week)
Tbol 1-5 @50-60

Possible finisher with var or Winstrol. Would be great if your anywhere near 12-13% bf. Awesome recomp cycle
I like this idea a lot. Just out of curiosity why hold off on the mast early on? I'm not criticizing just trying to understand how all these compound will work together

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would you compare tbol to var?
Very similar actually... Both are very versatile. I think anavar gets put in the cutting drug box too often. It does work great for cuts but also one of the best recomp drugs available. For bulking there are better options but if your like me where I'd rather be really subtle about it then its great for a lean bulk w something like low test. Anavar has great collagen synthesis as well so its really good on joints, ligaments etc. My skin also inproves on it gives me a smoother appearance which sounds kind of gay but I like it lol. Muscles are full and pumped within 2 days on var and you will also see a bump in strength rather quickly. Anavar is great for someone who doesn't want to go from being on nothing to being on 500 week test/deca w some dbol cycle gaining 30 lbs in 12 weeks then losing half 4 weeks later lol. Its a slow quality builder but I don't know of many drugs that are capable of building the type of quality anavar can produce in 6 weeks. Serious about this claim. If you gain 6lbs lbm you will prob keep 5 after coming off. Its quality and it sticks.

Tbol- also very versatile. Can be used to cut, recomp or bulk. Out of the two this is the better bulker and will put on more mass. Like anavar what you get will also be good quality and you will probably retain a good amount of what you gain on it since its lean and dry and quality. It also like anavar has a feeling of well being. Also comes on pretty fast and the strength gains are probably a little better than anavar but nothing like the heavy hitters (adrol dbol etc).

Everyone complains about these (anavar and tbol) being too expensive. But honestly for an extra 10-15 dollars for 100 tabs its well worth the extra money if you have a good source. As I've gotten older these are the only 2 orals I will run. They're both fantastic and work well when I want to do a little blast. They are a diamond in the risk vs rewards box.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like this idea a lot. Just out of curiosity why hold off on the mast early on? I'm not criticizing just trying to understand how all these compound will work together
Well I was using your already 10 weeks that you had planned to run it. The idea is to use the kicker to get the cycle going. Then in week 5 start the mast as your finishing the tbol and give it that week to get in your system so by the following week when you drop the oral the mast should start working. Mast works great w test. It works great with most compounds actually is probably the most synergistic compound. I would rather finish with it than start because it gives the physique a polished look especially when run with something like anavar winny or tren (why I suggested a possible compound added at the tail end.)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I was using your already 10 weeks that you had planned to run it. The idea is to use the kicker to get the cycle going. Then in week 5 start the mast as your finishing the tbol and give it that week to get in your system so by the following week when you drop the oral the mast should start working. Mast works great w test. It works great with most compounds actually is probably the most synergistic compound. I would rather finish with it than start because it gives the physique a polished look especially when run with something like anavar winny or tren (why I suggested a possible compound added at the tail end.)

Have you ran mast during a whole cycle? I love it as a finnisher but on a cut it works great when used longer. Tren and mast/winstrol must be the best combo ever in my opinion.

You ever ran mk677? How does it compare to var when it comes to your skin? I've read countless of treads with people saying it's much faster acting than hgh

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see good results at 40mg of var and great results at 60. Anavar is an amazing compound and what you get in terms of gains and composition
Sure but it doesn't produce the gains of any steroid during a bulk. Primo, mast, winstrol are superior for aesthetics and size (except masteron). Var is nice if it's at a good price to add to a cycle.
Yes var will give faster gains and beat mast on a bulk and primo in 6 weeks for sure but you need much more with primo.

I agree and I would run it ahead of winstrol just because of the safety it provides
Very similar actually... Both are very versatile. I think anavar gets put in the cutting drug box too often. It does work great for cuts but also one of the best recomp drugs available. Anavar has great collagen synthesis as well so its really good on joints, ligaments etc. Muscles are full and pumped within 2 days on var and you will also see a bump in strength rather quickly. Its a slow quality builder but I don't know of many drugs that are capable of building the type of quality anavar can produce in 6 weeks. Serious about this claim. If you gain 6lbs lbm you will prob keep 5 after coming off. Its quality and it sticks.

Everyone complains about these (anavar and tbol) being too expensive. But honestly for an extra 10-15 dollars for 100 tabs its well worth the extra money if you have a good source. They are a diamond in the risk vs rewards box.
What kind of sides did you guys notice on Var, have you ever had any "iffy" blood results from var?
I'm considering adding 20-30mg to my TRT for a little fat loss/recomp?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of sides did you guys notice on Var, have you ever had any "iffy" blood results from var?
I'm considering adding 20-30mg to my TRT for a little fat loss/recomp?
Honestly bro I have literally 0 sides with anavar. I'm sure on some level it affects things but nothing I personally have noticed. Some people do notice lethargy and other people say that their libido takes a hit. I would think at 20-30 mg you wouldn't see much in the way of sides. What's good about anavar at that dose is it lowers shbg which will free up more of the testosterone for your body to use.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ran mast during a whole cycle? I love it as a finnisher but on a cut it works great when used longer. Tren and mast/winstrol must be the best combo ever in my opinion.

You ever ran mk677? How does it compare to var when it comes to your skin? I've read countless of treads with people saying it's much faster acting than hgh
Yeah I have used it in a lot of different ways and situations... Including my 2nd and last attempt with THE TREN lol. That was a rip blend I think 100/100/100 test prop, tren, mast p. But yeah again the synergy is what makes it so awesome. It really just brings out the best in the compounds your using with it. I have used it w test/winny also and loved it. I believe the only cycle I ran that I looked better was test/eq/winny. They were both very similar in results and primarily I think my diet was just more dialed in. But Masteron is great and I've noticed minimal if any difference in the mast p vs mast e. Its also great for low doses with trt. It lowers shbg so it will free up bound testosterone making the dose more effective. Plus you just feel pretty good on it. Like 200 test 300 mast .

Your other question is an interesting one. To be quite honest I believe the mk677 is more effective. That stuff really works man. There's a guy on the Forum that just posted blood work that he took for comparison. 4 IU's of Chinese GH produced the same increase of igf-1 levels as mk677 at 25 mg a day. So while I think the anavar is good at collagen synthesis and repairing the skin the mk677 is on a whole other level. When I take the MK my fingernails get really pink and flushed as it's creating new healthy cells. It basically does that all throughout the body.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have used it in a lot of different ways and situations... Including my 2nd and last attempt with THE TREN lol. That was a rip blend I think 100/100/100 test prop, tren, mast p. But yeah again the synergy is what makes it so awesome. It really just brings out the best in the compounds your using with it. I have used it w test/winny also and loved it. I believe the only cycle I ran that I looked better was test/eq/winny. They were both very similar in results and primarily I think my diet was just more dialed in. But Masteron is great and I've noticed minimal if any difference in the mast p vs mast e. Its also great for low doses with trt. It lowers shbg so it will free up bound testosterone making the dose more effective. Plus you just feel pretty good on it. Like 200 test 300 mast .

Your other question is an interesting one. To be quite honest I believe the mk677 is more effective. That stuff really works man. There's a guy on the Forum that just posted blood work that he took for comparison. 4 IU's of Chinese GH produced the same increase of igf-1 levels as mk677 at 25 mg a day. So while I think the anavar is good at collagen synthesis and repairing the skin the mk677 is on a whole other level. When I take the MK my fingernails get really pink and flushed as it's creating new healthy cells. It basically does that all throughout the body.
Interesting I might run mk later this year.. I will run mast next month actually with winstrol as a finnisher.

To answer the other guys comment .. no anavar has never given me anything bad except horrible cramps at high doses.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly bro I have literally 0 sides with anavar. I'm sure on some level it affects things but nothing I personally have noticed. Some people do notice lethargy and other people say that their libido takes a hit. I would think at 20-30 mg you wouldn't see much in the way of sides. What's good about anavar at that dose is it lowers shbg which will free up more of the testosterone for your body to use.
I'll be running Anavar alongside my TRT, so hopefully that will act as a base and combat the lethargy.
Does anybody know the half life of Anavar? For obvious reasons I'll need to have a washout period before my TRT bloods.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be running Anavar alongside my TRT, so hopefully that will act as a base and combat the lethargy.
Does anybody know the half life of Anavar? For obvious reasons I'll need to have a washout period before my TRT bloods.
The only thing the anavar would affect is your free test. Unless you increase your trt dose total test will not change due to anavar. It may slightly affect lipids but anavar is mild. It has a long half life for an oral not sure of exact number

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only thing the anavar would affect is your free test
Well, it's the free test that helps build muscle and that's what I want.

Edit
Doesn't Proviron do the same thing? Or is Proviron not as effective as Anavar in terms of lean mass gains?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, it's the free test that helps build muscle and that's what I want.

Edit
Doesn't Proviron do the same thing? Or is Proviron not as effective as Anavar in terms of lean mass gains?
Both lower shbg which will increase free test. Proviron has no muscle building capabilities whatsoever. So in that department it would only possibly increase free test. All that means is that more testosterone is available to be used in your body to do the things you want it to. Build muscle, increase libido, energy etc. Thats what the b in shbg stands for... Binding, so the test is actually there but unusable because its bound up. Anavar is your better choice imo. No question

ee09

ee09

Awards
Personally I would run

Test 1-14 (4-500/week)
Tbol 1-5 @50-60

What you think about this?

Test 1-14 or 16 @400-500
Tbol 1-5 @ 40-60 (20mg tabs)
Mast E 1-12 @ 400-600
Winny 13-16 @50mg

I would like to finish with var but I'm maxed out what I want to spend on this run I think. I say that but I might end up ordering the var around wk10.

I thought about ending the mast before winny to avoid doubling up the dht's. I know mast will still be in system a little while with the enth ester.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What you think about this?

Test 1-14 or 16 @400-500
Tbol 1-5 @ 40-60 (20mg tabs)
Mast E 1-12 @ 400-600
Winny 13-16 @50mg

I would like to finish with var but I'm maxed out what I want to spend on this run I think. I say that but I might end up ordering the var around wk10.

I thought about ending the mast before winny to avoid doubling up the dht's. I know mast will still be in system a little while with the enth ester.
I like this stack a lot but I would go lower on the test to keep the cycle cleaner with the mast. Winstrol is more than fine at 40 and 3 weeks might be too little for it to shine but considering you run mast throughout the cycle im sure you'd see some great results.

I'm actually running a similar stack later, with 200mg test, tren 300, superdrol as a kicker and mast / winstrol at the end.

ee09

ee09

Awards
I like this stack a lot but I would go lower on the test to keep the cycle cleaner with the mast. Winstrol is more than fine at 40 and 3 weeks might be too little for it to shine but considering you run mast throughout the cycle im sure you'd see some great results.

I'm actually running a similar stack later, with 200mg test, tren 300, superdrol as a kicker and mast / winstrol at the end.
I think I'll drop the test to 300. That way I can run 0.5ml each shot since it's 300/ml. Probably run mast at 400 to start eventually upping to 500

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mathb33 Anabolics 4
DemntedCowboy Anabolics 17
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 297
Anabolics 11