RAD-140 vs LGD for lean mass gains

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently running an 8-wk Ostarine cycle that I may extend to 11 or 12 weeks, but either way, this summer (following the "time on = time off" rule) I'm planning on running a cycle of either RAD-140 or LGD. My primary goal is to gain as much lean muscle as possible (strength gains are a secondary consideration). I've been comparing both RAD-140 and LGD to each other, and it seems like a lot of guys have remarked that RAD-140 makes them feel much better overall on a mental/psychological level than LGD does.

However, I'm curious to know -- is RAD-140 just as effective as LGD at promoting lean mass gains? If so, I'll probably just do a cycle of RAD-140 for the alleged mood enhancement.

BTW, does anyone know if the suppression from taking RAD-140 is just as bad as it is with LGD?

Thanks

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My last run was 7 weeks rad140 20mgs added in lgd4033 last 2 weeks at 8 mgs.after two weeks bumped lgd up to 16mgs..Rad = muscle endurance,a lil bit of strength above normal sex drive..Lgd = hella pumps,minuke strength increase..I would say Rad is almost like a reved up osta...I tried to add mk677 during the lgd portion and I contemplated ending the run twice,Everytime I added the mk super lethargy and I tried dosing both ways.. At night I could barely sleep, daytime lethargy out of this world..I almost had no sides except for when the mk was tried..Hope this helps

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You should do both. If you were gonna run 20mg rad or 20mg lgd instead run 10mg of each, you will still have the same amount of compound in your system but only half of the respective side effects...............That is unless they carry the exact same side effects, which I do not believe they do.

Stacking SARMS seems like the way to go, ask Mike Arnold

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stack the 2. Probably want some dermacrine or 4 dhea as a test base for lethargy. After 5 or 6 weeks you'll have serious lethargy