Bad anxiety on cycle help!

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys I'm 4 days into my dmz cycle at 20mg daily and I am full of energy and strong as hell and I'm already seeing gains! The biggest side effect I am dealing with is anxiety. Guys, im freaking out! Very nervous and I had an anxiety attack in the shower, little dizzy spells here and there and just a constant feeling of unable to relax. I been taking L-theanine which has helped but I'm wondering what else I can do. Please help, I'm actually getting results and I don't wanna throw in the towel! Why is this happening!?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Order some CBD to use sublingually. I recommend Infinite CBD, it has no THC if your worried about that for drug tests, etc...will help with anxiety for sure. They also make capsules as well, get as high mg as you can afford.

Youre also on Test as well right? May not be the DMZ...

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Order some CBD to use sublingually. I recommend Infinite CBD, it has no THC if your worried about that for drug tests, etc...will help with anxiety for sure. They also make capsules as well, get as high mg as you can afford.

Youre also on Test as well right? May not be the DMZ...
I'm ALWAYS on test as I'm on TRT. it's absolutely 100000% the DMZ

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm ALWAYS on test as I'm on TRT. it's absolutely 100000% the DMZ
Which btw is a POWERFUL anabolic!!!! This blows anything else I ever taken outta the water!!! I feel insane and I'm strong as hell and I'm already bigger in only 4 days.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then either lower the dosage, and/or buy some CBD caps or sublingual oil from InfiniteCBD...they seem to have decent prices and its always damn good!

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://infinitecbd.com/droppers/

^you may find this to be stronger/better...its used sublingually, select as high mg option as you can afford. Id go for no lower than 1,000mg though. 2500 would treat you mighty fine to kill off anxiety for a few hours.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to anabolics...they raise your anxiety levels... get some xanax or a beta blocker. Lysine also helps but man you are already on the lowest possible DMZ dose. Most people run 45mg. Buck up.

greg916

Awards
Get some high quality etizolam and take 1-2mg before bed. It’s great for anxiety and sleep will have a lasting next day effect. It will also not zombie you out like a traditional benzodiazepine.

Start with 1mg. Sides for me are non existent except you will get the strange eyelid twitch eventually. It occurs after taking it for awhile but goes away. Not really a problem.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to anabolics...they raise your anxiety levels... get some xanax or a beta blocker. Lysine also helps but man you are already on the lowest possible DMZ dose. Most people run 45mg. Buck up.
I think the current info about dosing for "dmz" is incorrect. The chemical structure that makes up dmz was an anabolics steroid from the 1960s called roxilon. It says that dosages of roxilon are between 10-20mg daily, and let me tell you, 20mg has me feeling like the Terminator! 45mg is waaaay too much. This stuff is an extremely potent Anabolic in the same league as anadrol/dbol

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get some high quality etizolam and take 1-2mg before bed. It’s great for anxiety and sleep will have a lasting next day effect. It will also not zombie you out like a traditional benzodiazepine.

Start with 1mg. Sides for me are non existent except you will get the strange eyelid twitch eventually. It occurs after taking it for awhile but goes away. Not really a problem.
Not looking for pharmaceutical solutions, only herbal/otc supplements

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to mention that I already have anxiety normally lol. Like pouring gas on a fire eh?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CBD would be perfect for you then...some companies (like InfiniteCBD) use only isolate CBD with no THC, while others use "full spectrum" which will have the legal in all 50 states amount of THC of .2 or .02. Keep in mind, people have still failed drug test while using the "full spectrum" version. As long as you buy 1000mg or higher products, it will help ease anxiety.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention that I already have anxiety normally lol. Like pouring gas on a fire eh?
I have severe anxiety and dmz takes it up a notch but only for the first week... after that it's pretty much smooth sailing. I would run a low dose week 1 and then kick it up to 20-30mg. This is normal for week one. The gains are much more better at 30 trust me...the anxiety will subside

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have severe anxiety and dmz takes it up a notch but only for the first week... after that it's pretty much smooth sailing. I would run a low dose week 1 and then kick it up to 20-30mg. This is normal for week one. The gains are much more better at 30 trust me...the anxiety will subside
I almost gave up but I wanna keep it up because my workouts are insane. Only 2 side effects, increased blood pressure 140s/90(I'm normally 130/80) and the super anxiety. My anxiety symptoms are dizziness and adrenaline in the gut feeling like super panic freakout mode. The l theanine I been taking seems to be helping so I'm upping the dose a bit and according to a friend of mine who is a bodybuilder AND a doctor told me that my high blood pressure is not a problem in the short term during a cycle. Having high blood pressure long term is what messes you up and since this is only 30 days just tough it out. Lots of fish oil, less red meat and plenty of water. During my anxiety attacks I start to think I'm gonna have a stroke because my bp is high but im still here and all it does is freak me out for no reason because I'm insane

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh and headaches too! Like a mild headache non stop! I'm assuming that's a typical side effect? I have friends who used dbol and got nosebleeds on it so at least I'm not that bad

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I've gone through all of that... it will subside trust me. Your mind can play cruel tricks on you...its all psychosomatic. You are putting a foreign object in your body and stressing over it. Focus on other things and week 2 you'll be fine.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've gone through all of that... it will subside trust me. Your mind can play cruel tricks on you...its all psychosomatic. You are putting a foreign object in your body and stressing over it. Focus on other things and week 2 you'll be fine.
Bro your reassurance is helping me alot! The biggest obstacle is the psycological barrier I face due to my anxiety. I really appreciate your input and support man! You are making me feel better! Thank you! I really hope in a few days all these crazy symptoms dull away because they are stressing me

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you taking any sort of all in one cycle support products? CELs Cycle Assist will help with the blood pressure related headaches...its mostly due to the hawthorn berry/Grape Seed/Celery Seed, so you can always hit a store and buy those separate.
But, rest assured, youll be fine man. Keep an eye on the sides, but also keep in mind that they are normal, everyone gets them...

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you taking any sort of all in one cycle support products? CELs Cycle Assist will help with the blood pressure related headaches...its mostly due to the hawthorn berry/Grape Seed/Celery Seed, so you can always hit a store and buy those separate.
But, rest assured, youll be fine man. Keep an eye on the sides, but also keep in mind that they are normal, everyone gets them...
Yeah man I'm taking talos v2 cycle support plus celery seed extract, fish oil and tudca. Yeah man I'm sure these sides are pretty common, it's just because I'm such a wackjob they are really screwing with me. The moral support from you guys really helps better than any supplement I think haha

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha no problem man. Its what these forums are (sometimes) good for! Keep us posted on how your cycle goes for sure man. Now, go eat and if youre done working out for the day, get off the computer, go chill outside or read a book...staring at a screen ****s with my anxiety if I do it too often or for hours on end!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok guys I'm 4 days into my dmz cycle at 20mg daily and I am full of energy and strong as hell and I'm already seeing gains! The biggest side effect I am dealing with is anxiety. Guys, im freaking out! Very nervous and I had an anxiety attack in the shower, little dizzy spells here and there and just a constant feeling of unable to relax. I been taking L-theanine which has helped but I'm wondering what else I can do. Please help, I'm actually getting results and I don't wanna throw in the towel! Why is this happening!?
I deal with anxiety, and DMZ didn't mess with me. Weird.

Stop all stimulants, including caffeine.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I usually get a reduction in my anxiety from prohormones, including DMZ. If I could get away with it, I would be on them year round :D

Brenwad

Awards
Try 5htp , 400mgs to deal with anxiety. Or try Valerian root, 1000mgs. Otc and work for me.

Peanutbutterj

Awards
I deal with anxiety, and DMZ didn't mess with me. Weird.

Stop all stimulants, including caffeine.
I also recommend either getting rid of all stimulants or cutting back A LOT.

greg916

Awards
For an herbal solution some high quality Passion flower extract works really well too. Also, make sure you’re taking a good magnesium daily. Not a crap like magnesium oxide. But glycinate or similar. I really like innovix brand magnesium.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think the current info about dosing for "dmz" is incorrect. The chemical structure that makes up dmz was an anabolics steroid from the 1960s called roxilon. It says that dosages of roxilon are between 10-20mg daily, and let me tell you, 20mg has me feeling like the Terminator! 45mg is waaaay too much. This stuff is an extremely potent Anabolic in the same league as anadrol/dbol
Doses of roxilon may have been 10-20mg, but that was most likely the medical dosage, and most of us tend to run stuff higher than the medical dosages.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not herbal, but Phenibut/GABA really help me...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Trust me when I say, the most powerful OTC anxiety supplement, which is better than most RX, is PHENIBUT. I've used every substance you can imagine and phenibut is the real deal. I'm shocked it isn't scheduled.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut withdrawal puts your anxiety 10x worse than it was before...only downside. But if you take 1500mg that **** knocks you out, never gotten better sleep besides xans.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I didn't get withdrawal anxiety from phenibut. Maybe because I switched over to kratom at the same time

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I use both and if you use enough Phenibut, IE more than 1500-2000mg it is similar to Benzo WD. I dont even feel effects from kratom anymore, sadly.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trust me when I say, the most powerful OTC anxiety supplement, which is better than most RX, is PHENIBUT. I've used every substance you can imagine and phenibut is the real deal. I'm shocked it isn't scheduled.
Did some googling on phenibut. It's actually used pharmaceutically in eastern Europe and Russia for anxiety and yes that stuff is the real deal. It's a central nervous system depressant. Little too hardcore for me, I'm using l theanine for now which has helped alot. Now I gotta get my blood pressure down. Besides Hawthorn berry, does anyone know any good supplements for blood pressure?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did some googling on phenibut. It's actually used pharmaceutically in eastern Europe and Russia for anxiety and yes that stuff is the real deal. It's a central nervous system depressant. Little too hardcore for me, I'm using l theanine for now which has helped alot. Now I gotta get my blood pressure down. Besides Hawthorn berry, does anyone know any good supplements for blood pressure?
Celery seed extract.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I use both and if you use enough Phenibut, IE more than 1500-2000mg it is similar to Benzo WD. I dont even feel effects from kratom anymore, sadly.
Yeah I think I was up to 2.5g 2x a day. That **** worked great.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always have lithium orotate on hand in case this happens. Keeps things even without being sedating like phenibut, and it's available as a supplement. Has loads of health benefits too.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now for on-cycle blood pressure support, I'm taking 1200mg of 90% trans-resveratrol daily in multiple divided doses, along with 2 x 250mg grape seed extract, Co-Q10 (Ubiquinol QH-absorb form), nattokinase and lycopene.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always have lithium orotate on hand in case this happens. Keeps things even without being sedating like phenibut, and it's available as a supplement. Has loads of health benefits too.
It helps with anxiety?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should also mention that tianeptine sulfate also works like a charm. It’s an uplifting anxiolytic, and my go to while on because it’s also got other benefits as a nootropic.