Muscle gelz Gear

cdsnuts

cdsnuts

Awards
This is another one I'm thinking about running.

Anyone have any experience with this product? I know it's rather new......

P

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No experience but have some questions about it

cdsnuts

cdsnuts

Awards
Everyone I know that has run it (made a post on another board) has nothing but good things to say about it.

P

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Imo these guys and iron legion have it figured out. I don't know what muscle gelz 2018 product I'm going with half aren't available yet but I will be getting one.

JakeTheSnake3

JakeTheSnake3

Awards
My test subject ran it. It's rad and sr9009 it's gtg! Best for a recomp.or cut

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Any other success with the muscle gelz line? Thank you!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Their idea for sr9009 in a transdermal is perfect. It's not orally active. That's why the pills out there seem bunk. It does work injected or transdermally, and administered in that way it is actually very strong and worthwhile. I'm planning to give it a run along with their humanogen mk677 gel.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to buy some raws and make my own Td... until I saw the price. It’s really freaking expensive!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could get the raw SR and then the iron legion salvo TD base.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m talking about the price of sr raw. I’ve already got salvo

J

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I notice a huge increase in endurance when applied to the tops of my feet. Been on Sr for a few months with no noticeable difference. Started applying to the tops of my feet and it’s night and day.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is SR 9009 suppressive? Does it require a PCT? I can’t find a good answer for that.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m talking about the price of sr raw. I’ve already got salvo
I can see 500mg (se9011)for £56.99 in the uk, twice what gw is! Sr9009 is a bit cheaper but not much.

Would it definitely work with the salvo? Given the lack of td options available it almost seems like too good an idea?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All i can say is I’ve heard really good results from Td as it takes a good 6 hours to fully enter the bloodstream and I also spoke to one of our very well known friends on here that was testing it on varios guys from here and he said it worked great. I was thinking of buying the raws from a place I get my raw test from and mixing it with either salvo or phlojel ultra which I have some on the way... I’m sure it would work

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All i can say is I’ve heard really good results from Td as it takes a good 6 hours to fully enter the bloodstream and I also spoke to one of our very well known friends on here that was testing it on varios guys from here and he said it worked great. I was thinking of buying the raws from a place I get my raw test from and mixing it with either salvo or phlojel ultra which I have some on the way... I’m sure it would work
For sure td is way way better than oral from what I’ve seen (I had heard MA was looking at an injectable as well). Just didn’t know if the compound was suitable for salvo.....

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought their Androhard was okay, but their estrogen blocker looks like garbage. The gel itself is awesome though, I do like the feel better than salvo

A

Antlion

Awards
I'm currently taking muscle gelz gear and it's absolutely the best pre work out addition I've ever made. They recommend using it every morning plus PWO. I only do it PWO at ten pumps. Great workout endurance and enthusiastic weight lifting aggression

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently taking muscle gelz gear and it's absolutely the best pre work out addition I've ever made. They recommend using it every morning plus PWO. I only do it PWO at ten pumps. Great workout endurance and enthusiastic weight lifting aggression
I do the same thing with gear. I don’t run it every day, just PWO. I agree that my workouts seem to be better, meaning I have more drive and I don’t get tired as easy.

A

Antlion

Awards
Yeah that's all I get from it really which is all I need. I work 50hrs a week so that extra boost makes the gym fun

A

Antlion

Awards
You owe it to yourself to check it out. I don't know much about their other products though. I'm running a DMZ/4AD cycle right now otherwise I'd check em out

B

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
You owe it to yourself to check it out. I don't know much about their other products though. I'm running a DMZ/4AD cycle right now otherwise I'd check em out
I’m currently on a boatload of sarms so maybe down the road!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It had RAD140 / SR9009 in it. I think it was the RAD140 and they probably thought the SARMS ban would be in effect so they discontinued it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It had RAD140 / SR9009 in it. I think it was the RAD140 and they probably thought the SARMS ban would be in effect so they discontinued it.
Yep. Pretty sure it was this. The real curve ball is that that bill didn’t pass. Usually Uncle Sam can’t wait to get his ban on.