4-ad androtest preworkout only?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I’m currently on prescribed test cypionate 400mg weekly. However, I have several bottles of androtest on hand from last may that I ordered but stopped because of panic attacks that occurred while I was running androtest solo at a very high dose, which may have caused that. However, does any one see any benefit that maybe adding a capsule or 2 preworkout on top of the 400mg weekly might do anything. I mean similar to a test suspension, since the 4-Androstenediol converts directly to test?? Other wise I’m looking into 1-ad (1-Androstenediol 1 step to 1-test to add instead to the 400 cypionate weekly. Nano 1t looks probably like the most legit but so expensive compared to anabolic pharmaceuticals 1-ad. Any detailed advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I’m currently on prescribed test cypionate 400mg weekly. However, I have several bottles of androtest on hand from last may that I ordered but stopped because of panic attacks that occurred while I was running androtest solo at a very high dose, which may have caused that. However, does any one see any benefit that maybe adding a capsule or 2 preworkout on top of the 400mg weekly might do anything. I mean similar to a test suspension, since the 4-Androstenediol converts directly to test?? Other wise I’m looking into 1-ad (1-Androstenediol 1 step to 1-test to add instead to the 400 cypionate weekly. Nano 1t looks probably like the most legit but so expensive compared to anabolic pharmaceuticals 1-ad. Any detailed advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!
If you find a 1-androstenediol product please let me know!!!!!

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out anabolic pharmaceuticals 1-AD.. should pop right up. I don’t see why it wouldn’t be legit since it’s in the UK. Now a US site would be very suspicious

Mayday9

Awards
Why would you want to replace a prohormone with test? If ur perscribed test?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well the idea was that I’m on the 400mg of cypionate as a long acting base and the 4-ad could work as a faster acting test like how injecting suspension would be, since 4-ad directly converts into testosterone with no ester.. in and out of the body. Just a thought

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
You're not going to feel a preworkout burst from 4-andro. Epiandro on the other hand gives quite the boost in aggression and energy. So if you're looking for a boost to compliment your test, that's what I'd go with.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well when you say 4-Andro you are probably referencing 4-dhea which in theory converts to test in 2 steps.. androtest is actual 4-AD or 4-Androstenediol which is the 1-step precursor to test back from 2004. I truly believe that if you are already on a cycle of injectable test that has built in your system, I would think that 4-ad given its very short half-life will cause rapid spikes in test levels that could make for a difference preworkout. What you guys think?

Alistair_

Awards
4-AD can give a nice CNS boost if enough of the drug is absorbed. I never liked an oral delivery for 4-AD, I used it transdermal years ago when it was legal in the US.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oral trest I think has a shorter half life and would give more of a pwo kick

I’m not sure (happy to be corrected on this) that 4-ad would work fast enough for what you are using it for. I get if you have it lying around then finding a use for it would be better than wasting it but you might be better selling/trading it.....