juulgawd

Awards
First time user. How does this look...

On cycle:
Super Mandro 3/3/3/3
Andro the Giant 3/3/3/3
Blockade 6/6/6/6
Estro Strike 3/3/3/3

Is an estrogen blocker necessary? Should I save that for PCT?

Post Cycle:
Post Cycle 3X 3/3/3/2/1

-I need more help in this area
-is there any alternative to nolva or clomid?

Natty sups thru the duration of both:
Milk Thistle, multis, calcium, fish oils, saw palmetto. Might throw in some horny goat weed as I taper the pct.

What would you add, take away, and/or tweak?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's good to have the Estro Strike during cycle or on hand. I'd try and get some nolva or clomid as that will be the best option for pct. Rebirth is otc serm but not as strong as nolva or clomid.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly bro there’s bigger holes in this than a whores panties....

4 weeks is too short for an andro cycle. Takes that long to kick in, standard recommendation is 8 weeks (why take something suppressive for minimal gain?)

I personally wouldn’t run an estro blocker, the conversion is low and you need estrogen to build muscle. I’d just have an ai on hand in case of gyno flare up.

Pct should be nolva or clomid. Lots of debate on whether something like rebirth would do the job and on a mild cycle like this it probably would be enough to recover, but remember the aim of pct is to kick start your own natural hormone production as quickly as possible to keep as much of the gains as possible, I’d personally want to use a tried and tested way to do that.

Otc pct’s get you there eventually but if it takes longer and you’ve lost most of what you gained what was the point....

Just my thoughts anyway - good luck bro