Stacking Test E with IML Super DMZ 3.0 - looking for a few answers

DJS_02_WRX

Awards
I have a bottle of Super DMZ 3.0 and the old 4Andro, and I was browsing the forums and Google trying to find some information about stacking IML Super DMZ 3.0 with a single vial cycle of test E, but I couldn’t really find an answer to the 2 questions that I have.

Okay, so for the test E cycle, I’d be running one bottle of test E 250mg/10ml for 8 weeks and I’d be using the pyramid effect, so I’d be taking it as follows:

Week 1: 0.5 cc
Week 2: 1 cc
Week 3: 1.5 cc
Week 4: 2 cc
Week 5: 2 cc
Week 6: 1.5 cc
Week 7: 1 cc
Week 8: 0.5 cc

Exactly 2 weeks/14 days after my last pin, I plan to start Clomid every day for 20 days at 50mg per day for post cycle therapy.

So, I would want to take my last dose of DMZ exactly 13 days after my last pin of test E, so then I could start my PCT on day 14, so I would be starting the DMZ on my 33rd day of the test E cycle. Here’s where my questions come into play though

During the 8 weeks of test E, I’m not taking any support of any kind, so when I start my DMZ, it’ll be alright to start taking the Advanced Cycle Support as intended to, correct?

Also, since I’ll be taking Clomid, am I still to take the E-control and Ultra Male as intended for PCT, or is the Clomid enough for PCT?

Thank you so much in advance!

- DJ

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Meh, not a fan of pyramiding. Especially with long esters or anything without acute benefits. Id either get another vial or run 1.25cc/310mg per wk for 8wks. Not sure whats in dmz3 but I predict youll find this run underwhelming.

DJS_02_WRX

Awards
Meh, not a fan of pyramiding. Especially with long esters or anything without acute benefits. Id either get another vial or run 1.25cc/310mg per wk for 8wks. Not sure whats in dmz3 but I predict youll find this run underwhelming.
I have 3 vials currently, but I wanted to run one vial for 8 weeks with the DMZ to see the results. I’ve ran the DMZ stack alone in the past with decent results. Ended up 17 lbs up after the 8 week DMZ cycle. I’ve heard of people stacking the test and DMZ together with awesome results, but I can’t seem to find answers to the questions I have before I start.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alpha-1, DMZ, Msten.

Reactions: Nac
adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Thats what im running as a kickstart to my test and deca cycle well not that brand but the same compounds

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a bottle of Super DMZ 3.0 and the old 4Andro, and I was browsing the forums and Google trying to find some information about stacking IML Super DMZ 3.0 with a single vial cycle of test E, but I couldn’t really find an answer to the 2 questions that I have.

Okay, so for the test E cycle, I’d be running one bottle of test E 250mg/10ml for 8 weeks and I’d be using the pyramid effect, so I’d be taking it as follows:

Exactly 2 weeks/14 days after my last pin, I plan to start Clomid every day for 20 days at 50mg per day for post cycle therapy.

So, I would want to take my last dose of DMZ exactly 13 days after my last pin of test E, so then I could start my PCT on day 14, so I would be starting the DMZ on my 33rd day of the test E cycle. Here’s where my questions come into play though

During the 8 weeks of test E, I’m not taking any support of any kind, so when I start my DMZ, it’ll be alright to start taking the Advanced Cycle Support as intended to, correct?

Also, since I’ll be taking Clomid, am I still to take the E-control and Ultra Male as intended for PCT, or is the Clomid enough for PCT?

- DJ
Why aren't you running the orals with the Test? ...and I agree with Nac regarding the Pyramid.

DJS_02_WRX

Awards
Why aren't you running the orals with the Test? ...and I agree with NAC regarding the Pyramid.
I am, I’m just starting the orals 33 days into the test cycle so that both the Test E and DMZ/4Andro end on the same day. That way, the following day I can start PCT. And as far as the pyramid goes, maybe I’ll just do 1.25cc per week for 8 weeks then.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

- DJ
On the first question....yes, it would be ok to take the support like like that. But if you don't have TUDCA, I would strongly advise taking it with the Cycle Support. Those are some strong compounds bro.

The second question...I really don't have much of an opinion on. I haven't run those products.

DJS_02_WRX

Awards
On the first question....yes, it would be ok to take the support like like that. But if you don't have TUDCA, I would strongly advise taking it with the Cycle Support. Those are some strong compounds bro.

The second question...I really don't have much of an opinion on. I haven't run those products.
Well, the ultra male is a testosterone booster, as is the Clomid basically, so the ultra male is out for me. I’ll look into the TUDCA. Thanks bro!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would run the test at 125-150 mg per week as your test base, but blast for 6 weeks as high of a dose of dmz you can handle.
Then continue running test at 125-150 ew until your ready to blast again. But that’s me.
Oh, and hit your first week of test 500mg
Going to take 3-4 weeks if not more for the test to clear your system unless it’s Phenylprop or shorter btw.

DJS_02_WRX

Awards
I would run the test at 125-150 mg per week as your test base, but blast for 6 weeks as high of a dose of dmz you can handle.
Then continue running test at 125-150 ew until your ready to blast again. But that’s me.
Oh, and hit your first week of test 500mg
Going to take 3-4 weeks if not more for the test to clear your system unless it’s Phenylprop or shorter btw.
I’m waiting 14 days after my last pin to start Clomid and other PCT. I only have one bottle of DMZ and one bottle of 4Andro, so I’m only going to be dosing each at 2 capsules per day. If I had more DMZ, I’d probably go ahead and do as you say, but unfortunately I don’t, and DMZ isn’t very easy to come by anymore.

Like I said earlier in the thread somewhere, I’ve ran 8 weeks of just a DMZ cycle at 2 capsules per day and seen a solid 17lb gain, which I was pretty happy with. Figured throwing 8 weeks worth of Test E on top would increase the gains a bit. I’d be happy seeing a 20lb gain, but I suppose we’ll see.

I’d like to save my other 2 vials of Test for later use - maybe a 10 week cycle at 500mg per week, maybe with some D-Bol added in.

But for now, I think I’m gonna stick with what I’ve posted.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m waiting 14 days after my last pin to start Clomid and other PCT. I only have one bottle of DMZ and one bottle of 4Andro, so I’m only going to be dosing each at 2 capsules per day. If I had more DMZ, I’d probably go ahead and do as you say, but unfortunately I don’t, and DMZ isn’t very easy to come by anymore.

Like I said earlier in the thread somewhere, I’ve ran 8 weeks of just a DMZ cycle at 2 capsules per day and seen a solid 17lb gain, which I was pretty happy with. Figured throwing 8 weeks worth of Test E on top would increase the gains a bit. I’d be happy seeing a 20lb gain, but I suppose we’ll see.

I’d like to save my other 2 vials of Test for later use - maybe a 10 week cycle at 500mg per week, maybe with some D-Bol added in.

But for now, I think I’m gonna stick with what I’ve posted.
Good plan.
When you call it DMZ, people think that's what it is.....when in reality it's, Alpha-1, DMZ, and Msten, which is TOTALLY different.

DJS_02_WRX

Awards
Good plan.
When you call it DMZ, people think that's what it is.....when in reality it's, Alpha-1, DMZ, and Msten, which is TOTALLY different.
So you think what I’ve put together is alright then?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you think what I’ve put together is alright then?
I would keep in mind that the oral stack is extremely strong. Seriously, get the TUDCA bro.

Only other thing I can think of is....it's always a good idea to have an AI on hand just in case (a RC AI...not over the counter).
You wouldn't want to be growing boobs while you're waiting for a package to arrive with your AI in it. :)

Other than that, yeah in my opinion it's ok. I'm not a big fan of oral stacks like that, but I realize that not everyone is me.

DJS_02_WRX

Awards
I would keep in mind that the oral stack is extremely strong. Seriously, get the TUDCA bro.

Only other thing I can think of is....it's always a good idea to have an AI on hand just in case (a RC AI...not over the counter).
You wouldn't want to be growing boobs while you're waiting for a package to arrive with your AI in it. :)

Other than that, yeah in my opinion it's ok. I'm not a big fan of oral stacks like that, but I realize that not everyone is me.
What AI do you prefer?

DJS_02_WRX

Awards
Arimidex or Aromasin are good. I personally like Formestane....but that is purely personal preference on my part.
Appreciate the opinions bro! Thanks for everything thus far!

DJS_02_WRX

Awards
Okay, so I think I’ve finalized the stack and I plan to start it tomorrow - let me here some opinions and feedback!

- 8 weeks worth of Test E, 1.25cc every Wednesday, alternating glutes each week with a 23g/1” long needle
- Milk thistle and cranberry capsules throughout the entire cycle
- Will have 30ml of Arimidex soon, but not as soon as I begin the cycle - should have it in a week or 2, give or take, and I’ll be dosing this at 0.5mg EOD up until PCT
- Start taking IML DMZ, IML 4Andro, IML Advanced Cycle Support, and CEL TUDCA all dosed at 2 capsules of each per day (one morning/one evening) exactly 35 days into the Test E cycle, that way I’ll be done taking the DMZ/4Andro exactly 13 days after my last pin, so on the 14th day I can start taking PCT
- Start PCT of Clomid at 50mg ED for 30 days - exactly 14 days after my last pin, along with IML E-Control, and continued IML Advanced Cycle Support and CEL TUDCA

How does this sound?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay, so I think I’ve finalized the stack and I plan to start it tomorrow - let me here some opinions and feedback!

- 8 weeks worth of Test E, 1.25cc every Wednesday, alternating glutes each week with a 23g/1” long needle
- Milk thistle and cranberry capsules throughout the entire cycle
- Will have 30ml of Arimidex soon, but not as soon as I begin the cycle - should have it in a week or 2, give or take, and I’ll be dosing this at 0.5mg EOD up until PCT
- Start taking IML DMZ, IML 4Andro, IML Advanced Cycle Support, and CEL TUDCA all dosed at 2 capsules of each per day (one morning/one evening) exactly 35 days into the Test E cycle, that way I’ll be done taking the DMZ/4Andro exactly 13 days after my last pin, so on the 14th day I can start taking PCT
- Start PCT of Clomid at 50mg ED for 30 days - exactly 14 days after my last pin, along with IML E-Control, and continued IML Advanced Cycle Support and CEL TUDCA

How does this sound?

Sorry bro... what's the Arimidex mg per ml? And what dosage are you planning on running?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm a big believer that an AI on cycle is strictly for "as needed". No estro sides equal no AI needed (in my opinion).
Some elevation of Estrogen on cycle is not necessarily a bad thing.... however, Estrogen too low is a bad thing....for health, as well as for cycle gains.

DJS_02_WRX

Awards
Sorry bro... what's the Arimidex mg per ml? And what dosage are you planning on running?
1mg per ml. I was going to run half a mg EOD.

I'm a big believer that an AI on cycle is strictly for "as needed". No estro sides equal no AI needed (in my opinion).
Some elevation of Estrogen on cycle is not necessarily a bad thing.... however, Estrogen too low is a bad thing....for health, as well as for cycle gains.
Well if this is the case, I’ll at least have it on hand. Is it going to hurt me if I just plan to run it on cycle?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1mg per ml. I was going to run half a mg EOD.

Well if this is the case, I’ll at least have it on hand. Is it going to hurt me if I just plan to run it on cycle?
It is a great idea to always have one on hand..... during cycle and after.
You can not hurt your cycle (especially the one you're running) by waiting until you need it to use it.....but you can potentially crush your Estrogen by using it and not needing it.
Personally, I'd wait until you have some kind of Estrogen symptoms to use it.....

DJS_02_WRX

Awards
It is a great idea to always have one on hand..... during cycle and after.
You can not hurt your cycle (especially the one you're running) by waiting until you need it to use it.....but you can potentially crush your Estrogen by using it and not needing it.
Personally, I'd wait until you have some kind of Estrogen symptoms to use it.....
Understood! Looks like it’ll be on hand incase I need it then. Thanks for the input! Other than that, how does the rest of the cycle look?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Understood! Looks like it’ll be on hand incase I need it then. Thanks for the input! Other than that, how does the rest of the cycle look?
Looks pretty good to me. Some people prefer to taper the Clomid, but unless you get some feedback on that, I'd just go with what you've got planned

I think the 4Andro isn't necessary on your cycle, but it probably won't hurt anything either.

DJS_02_WRX

Awards
Looks pretty good to me. Some people prefer to taper the Clomid, but unless you get some feedback on that, I'd just go with what you've got planned

I think the 4Andro isn't necessary on your cycle, but it probably won't hurt anything either.
Only reason I’m using it is because it’s part of Iron Mag Labs Super DMZ 3.0 stack, and like I said, I’ve had solid fairly solid gains from that stack a few different times in the past.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only reason I’m using it is because it’s part of Iron Mag Labs Super DMZ 3.0 stack, and like I said, I’ve had solid fairly solid gains from that stack a few different times in the past.
Oh, I see.
They know that a lot of people that run an oral stack, don't run test with it. But you are, so that negates the necessity for the 4Andro.
....But, like I said....it won't hurt anything.
Keep us informed on your progress bro!

DJS_02_WRX

Awards
Oh, I see.
They know that a lot of people that run an oral stack, don't run test with it. But you are, so that negates the necessity for the 4Andro.
....But, like I said....it won't hurt anything.
Keep us informed on your progress bro!
I will for sure! So now that we’ve been talking about AIs, and now that I’m all paranoid about gynecomastia, and since I won’t have the Arimidex for the start of my cycle, if I were to see any signs of gynecomastia, how soon (or late) into the cycle do you think I’d see it?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will for sure! So now that we’ve been talking about AIs, and now that I’m all paranoid about gynecomastia, and since I won’t have the Arimidex for the start of my cycle, if I were to see any signs of gynecomastia, how soon (or late) into the cycle do you think I’d see it?
There's honestly no way to know that. But what you have in your favor, is that your Testosterone dosage is relatively low. Test can aromatize at a fairly high rate in some people. But like I said, your dosage is relatively low.

In theory, it could happen at any point during your cycle....even past your PCT. Some people experience rebound gyno after their PCT is finished. ....but you'll have some AI around, if that happens to you.

If you're really concerned about it, you could delay your start until the AI arrives.

DJS_02_WRX

Awards
There's honestly no way to know that. But what you have in your favor, is that your Testosterone dosage is relatively low. Test can aromatize at a fairly high rate in some people. But like I said, your dosage is relatively low.

In theory, it could happen at any point during your cycle....even past your PCT. Some people experience rebound gyno after their PCT is finished. ....but you'll have some AI around, if that happens to you.

If you're really concerned about it, you could delay your start until the AI arrives.
I don’t think I’m gonna delay my start. I think (I hope) I’m just being paranoid.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think I’m gonna delay my start. I think (I hope) I’m just being paranoid.
We all can get a little paranoid when we think about the possibility of growing boobs. But gyno can start at any point. (Or not)

In case of a real emergency, you could run some of your Clomid until your AI arrives. That would block the Estrogen from attaching to the receptors.

DJS_02_WRX

Awards
We all can get a little paranoid when we think about the possibility of growing boobs. But gyno can start at any point. (Or not)

In case of a real emergency, you could run some of your Clomid until your AI arrives. That would block the Estrogen from attaching to the receptors.
Hmm, didn’t think of that. Well if I notice any gyno before the A-dex comes in, I’ll be sure to take some Clomid, but fingers crossed that I don’t! Again bro, thanks for all your help and advice!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmm, didn’t think of that. Well if I notice any gyno before the A-dex comes in, I’ll be sure to take some Clomid, but fingers crossed that I don’t! Again bro, thanks for all your help and advice!
Any time, bro.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Run 500mg Test per week and don’t do the BS pyramid thing