Dmz cycle omg

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys today is day 1 of my dmz cycle. It was originally gonna be 500mg test with dmz. That's not longer needed. I'm keeping the test at 250. I have only taken 10mg of dmz so far and have my test at 250 and holy crap my workout this morning was amazing. I literally feel the difference and no this is not placebo, I was lifting significant more weight and doing more reps even my workout partner had noticed. I also feel super wound up and ready to go like non stop! Dmz is no joke!! I can't wait for the size gains

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what does you cycle layout look like? PCT, etc...
10mg DMZ is a low dosage but i believe that it effects everyone differently, most guys on here will say that 10mg DMZ is a waste, but after talking to MA about the 16mg caps I recently purchased he said that 1 cap a day will still yield great results so to each his own. Most say that you need 30mg or higher but if its working for you hell ya!
Im planning on doing 16mg for my first week and then upping to 32mg for the remaining 3 weeks, but may end up upping to 32mg earlier depending on sides.
Keep us posted!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
10 mg of dmz on day 1 is 110% placebo, that is a baby dose. It doesnt kick in for at least a week

Destroying

Awards
Alright guys today is day 1 of my dmz cycle. It was originally gonna be 500mg test with dmz. That's not longer needed. I'm keeping the test at 250. I have only taken 10mg of dmz so far and have my test at 250 and holy crap my workout this morning was amazing. I literally feel the difference and no this is not placebo, I was lifting significant more weight and doing more reps even my workout partner had noticed. I also feel super wound up and ready to go like non stop! Dmz is no joke!! I can't wait for the size gains
Watch it brother that’s Dimethylated Superdrol. Extremely toxic drug.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what does you cycle layout look like? PCT, etc...
10mg DMZ is a low dosage but i believe that it effects everyone differently, most guys on here will say that 10mg DMZ is a waste, but after talking to MA about the 16mg caps I recently purchased he said that 1 cap a day will still yield great results so to each his own. Most say that you need 30mg or higher but if its working for you hell ya!
Im planning on doing 16mg for my first week and then upping to 32mg for the remaining 3 weeks, but may end up upping to 32mg earlier depending on sides.
Keep us posted!
Dude I'm living proof. So far I've only taken 10mg and my workout was insane and I'm wound up(alittle anxiety, but I'm an anxious guy) gonna have to ease off the coffee. I don't even know if I'm gonna take the other 10mg today. I might wait again until tomorrow. Either way very powerful, this stuff is NOTHING compared to the 50mg of anavar I tried a couple years back

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as long as he takes his cycle supports and TUDCA, 10mg DMZ should be fine...yeah it is considered harsh on the liver but at such a low dose shouldn't have to much actual effect and sides.

Ive always wondered about the actual liver strain from using PH's and orals in general...would something like superdrol be comparable to taking a Tylenol every day for a month? Any studies out there about the actual liver strain from orals?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test 250 mg is all u need brother.
Keep you high end of normal and let the oral shine.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude I'm living proof. So far I've only taken 10mg and my workout was insane and I'm wound up(alittle anxiety, but I'm an anxious guy) gonna have to ease off the coffee. I don't even know if I'm gonna take the other 10mg today. I might wait again until tomorrow. Either way very powerful, this stuff is NOTHING compared to the 50mg of anavar I tried a couple years back
Keep in mind the half life of DMZ, i believe its around 8-12hrs so might be best to keep a constant flow in your system...

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So whats your cycle layout look like bro? All your supps and PCT, etc?
Gonna most likely do 250mg of test per week
20mg dmz per day
Using talos v2 cycle support
8 grams Omega 3 fish oil
250mg tudca
150mg celery seed extract

No pct needed as I'm on trt

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna most likely do 250mg of test per week
20mg dmz per day
Using talos v2 cycle support
8 grams Omega 3 fish oil
250mg tudca
150mg celery seed extract

No pct needed as I'm on trt
Up your TUDCA dosage to 500mg, that's the dosage that's been shown to help the liver in most of the studies.
I think 20mg DMZ will do you just right!

Destroying

Awards
as long as he takes his cycle supports and TUDCA, 10mg DMZ should be fine...yeah it is considered harsh on the liver but at such a low dose shouldn't have to much actual effect and sides.

Ive always wondered about the actual liver strain from using PH's and orals in general...would something like superdrol be comparable to taking a Tylenol every day for a month? Any studies out there about the actual liver strain from orals?
How do you compare, not every 17aa AAS is as toxic as the next...

Destroying

Awards
This placebo effect is making me strong as hell
It’s not a placebo, **** works fast. For me 2 days of Superdrol and all of a sudden it’s like I’m smack dab in the middle of a huge cycle out of nowhere.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you compare, not every 17aa AAS is as toxic as the next...
Yeah very true. I was just wondering if there has been any studies though comparing the liver effects of ANY PH/oral compared to something like acetaminophen or other drugs that are known to be harsh on the liver...Or any studies on the liver effects of PH/orals.

Destroying

Awards
I’m not sure but I have heard the rumours that Tylenol has caused more liver failure than any other pharmaceutical. Don’t know if it’s because of increased toxicity, or increased availability or both.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m not sure but I have heard the rumours that Tylenol has caused more liver failure than any other pharmaceutical. Don’t know if it’s because of increased toxicity, or increased availability or both.
Yeah id guess its due to the availability of Tylenol, especially before it was in the news about how it has bad effects on the liver. I try to limit acetaminophen but occasionally have bad migraines and end up having to take and Excedrin, but on cycle acetaminophen is a no-go!

As for DMZ, found this...

In a study, patients were administered Dymethazine for 45+ days. Liver values did not change for 50% of patients, while the other 50% noticed only modest to moderate increases in liver values. So, while Dymethazine can increase liver values, it is not as harsh as the current strong methyls currently available.

Plus, most never run DMZ for 45 days...

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
It’s not a placebo, **** works fast. For me 2 days of Superdrol and all of a sudden it’s like I’m smack dab in the middle of a huge cycle out of nowhere.
10mg of dmz on day one is placebo, it doesnt kick in, in 8 hours. SD totally different

Destroying

Awards
10mg of dmz on day one is placebo, it doesnt kick in, in 8 hours. SD totally different
Isn’t DMZ just dymethylated Superdrol? I know that would affect half life... anyway, when it kicks, there will be no doubt in your mind.

Destroying

Awards
Yeah id guess its due to the availability of Tylenol, especially before it was in the news about how it has bad effects on the liver. I try to limit acetaminophen but occasionally have bad migraines and end up having to take and Excedrin, but on cycle acetaminophen is a no-go!

In a study, patients were administered Dymethazine for 45+ days. Liver values did not change for 50% of patients, while the other 50% noticed only modest to moderate increases in liver values. So, while Dymethazine can increase liver values, it is not as harsh as the current strong methyls currently available.

Also lots of ppl don’t realize how dangerous it is to even have 1 drink and 1 Tylenol. Even the next day. Don’t take Tylenol for hangover, take Advil. Ruins your stomach and kidneys instead of liver

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established

I ran dmz 60mg for 2 months got huge and super strong and didnt have any sides to speak of really. Of course i had all cycle supports and everything. Then i ran it with msten later that year and got some stomach issues and got blood work done and my primary care physician was alarmed at my liver values and sent me to the ER. Now currently finishing up a dmz/msten/lgd/test run with no sides to speak of again. Weird how it effects people differently and the same people at different times

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran dmz 60mg for 2 months got huge and super strong and didnt have any sides to speak of really. Of course i had all cycle supports and everything. Then i ran it with msten later that year and got some stomach issues and got blood work done and my primary care physician was alarmed at my liver values and sent me to the ER. Now currently finishing up a dmz/msten/lgd/test run with no sides to speak of again. Weird how it effects people differently and the same people at different times
wonder if that was due to the addition of Msten (with DMZ)? Or could it be because you ran another PH cycle during the same year and weren't fully recovered? What was the dosage you ran on the MSten/DMZ combo (of each compound)?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Honestly i dont remember the dosage. It was a stack so to get a good dose of msten the dmz was dosed low. I remember that much and no i didnt run any anabolics in between those two. And i dont really see how it could be the msten cause im running the same thing now with no issues. I wouldnt have stacked the 2 again after that last time but the only dmz i could get (that day cause im impatient and didnt want to wait for an online order) was in a stack with msten. Idk its weird maybe its because of an outside circumstance

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Superdrol is dimethyl. Dymethazine is just 2 superdrol molecules attached by a nitrogen atom. Superdrol is the more toxic and powerful between the two from what I recall.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly i dont remember the dosage. It was a stack so to get a good dose of msten the dmz was dosed low. I remember that much and no i didnt run any anabolics in between those two. And i dont really see how it could be the msten cause im running the same thing now with no issues. I wouldnt have stacked the 2 again after that last time but the only dmz i could get (that day cause im impatient and didnt want to wait for an online order) was in a stack with msten. Idk its weird maybe its because of an outside circumstance
Yeah i see what your sayin...Most likely just because it was two compounds that are high liver toxicity stacked together. Seems like ive read quite a few reviews/logs online where people complained about liver issues with the ever popular DMZ 2.0 or 3.0 or whatever its called with DMZ/Msten combo

Destroying

Awards
Ya but doesn’t your body break the bond, eventually yielding 2 superdrol molecules? This making dymethazine a prodrug to superdrol.

Destroying

Awards
Just so you guys know all this pro hormone stuff can potentially be way worse for you than real AAS. there is a reason some were developed and some weren’t.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just so you guys know all this pro hormone stuff can potentially be way worse for you than real AAS. there is a reason some were developed and some weren’t.
Dymethazine is basically oral masteron. It's the same chemical structure. It is not a "pro hormone", it is an anabolic androgenic steroid. It was developed in the 1960s and used in Italy and Spain for a short time. It's not some wakcy crazy compound, it's actually pretty legit and has less sides than more traditional orals like Dianabol or Anadrol. Biggest things to watch on this would be lipids and liver toxicity. Keep the dose moderate to low, run cycle support and don't stay on it longer than 6 weeks. now SARMS is something I wouldnt touch. FYI, most "prohormones" are just aas but slipping through the legal loophole like when you go to a head shop to buy a bong and a giant sign hanging over the bongs reads "for tobacco use only"

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly what were your liver values? And what were you taking for liver support?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what were your liver values? And what were you taking for liver support?
I dont know what they were. I didn't get a copy of the bloodwork i just took my doctors panic when she called and told me to go to ER. I was taking arimacare pro and tudca

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Superdrol is dimethyl. Dymethazine is just 2 superdrol molecules attached by a nitrogen atom. Superdrol is the more toxic and powerful between the two from what I recall.
^^^ Yep ^^^

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know what they were. I didn't get a copy of the bloodwork i just took my doctors panic when she called and told me to go to ER. I was taking arimacare pro and tudca
Oh hmmm. Well you were running 60mg dmz? If so, that a very big dose. I think 20mg is plenty

Destroying

Awards
I would not run that **** at 60. Anyway, I agree Prohormones are just AAS that Pharma never pushed either due to toxicity or inefficacy. I can take 40 mg or dbol and feel like a champ or 40 mg of superdrol and have a ****ing stroke.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would not run that **** at 60. Anyway, I agree Prohormones are just AAS that Pharma never pushed either due to toxicity or inefficacy. I can take 40 mg or dbol and feel like a champ or 40 mg of superdrol and have a ****ing stroke.
Dmz is significantly less toxic than superdrol which is why I have chosen to use it. Also dbol will raise your estrogen like insane! It causes the production of methylestradiol which is an even more power estrogen which equals bloat, blood pressure issues like nosebleeds during workouts and all that fun stuff. Some of these "deadly" prohormones are safer to run at moderate to low doses as most of them are non aromatizing. I'd rather run a dht derivative like dmz at a reasonable dose alongside some test than use 40mg of dbol that's gonna turn me into the Michellen man with nose bleeds

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Oh hmmm. Well you were running 60mg dmz? If so, that a very big dose. I think 20mg is plenty
The funny part is the 60mg dmz was the cycle that went fine. The one that gave me a hard time was dmz msten and the dmz was underdosed caude it had the same mg's of either one. I think i was running 30/30 day

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya but doesn’t your body break the bond, eventually yielding 2 superdrol molecules? This making dymethazine a prodrug to superdrol.
I have seen this stated (and written) on many occasions...and I won't argue the chemistry with you....but I don't need to. I've run both (separately) multiple times, and my real world experience and results don't match up with that at all. Toxicity, bloat vs cut, lethargy, total weight gain.....none of these matched up in my experiences.

Some things look like they would definitely have to be true on paper, but don't seem to be at all in reality.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok day 2. Woke up at 4am ready to bash skulls! Tons of energy! Yesterday as I was talking to you guys I was at a restaurant where a man choked on his steak so I ran over and performed the heimlich on him, unfortunately he was fat and I was unable to get the food out so he collapsed. I then got over him and began chest compressions until the paramedics arrived. I went to school to be an EMT so I'm trained for this stuff. Guy was blue, family crying, not sure if he made it or not. Crazy day. Last night I had trouble sleeping and my heart was racing but I think I was just wound up from that insanity! Dmz is definitely stirring me up I definitely feel it. Anyways I'm about to hit back and biceps. The only thing I'm noticing which I don't like is that suddenly I have to take a crap more often. I shat like 3 times yesterday. Very annoying but I'm assuming this stuff is speeding up my metabolism?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok day 2. Woke up at 4am ready to bash skulls! Tons of energy! Yesterday as I was talking to you guys I was at a restaurant where a man choked on his steak so I ran over and performed the heimlich on him, unfortunately he was fat and I was unable to get the food out so he collapsed. I then got over him and began chest compressions until the paramedics arrived. I went to school to be an EMT so I'm trained for this stuff. Guy was blue, family crying, not sure if he made it or not. Crazy day. Last night I had trouble sleeping and my heart was racing but I think I was just wound up from that insanity! Dmz is definitely stirring me up I definitely feel it. Anyways I'm about to hit back and biceps. The only thing I'm noticing which I don't like is that suddenly I have to take a crap more often. I shat like 3 times yesterday. Very annoying but I'm assuming this stuff is speeding up my metabolism?
BASH movement!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 28
Cycle Logs 12
Supplements 0
Potbelly Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 4