Spring cycle!!

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so here's the deal, I got test, epistane, dymethazine, superdrol(real), Dianabol and a prohormone stacks that has dmz, msten, Max lmg and one other crazy compund.

I'm gonna run 500mg test per week and I think I'll stack it with dymethazine which is basically the same as superdrol but less sides and slightly less potent. I was originally gonna just run it with Dianabol but I aromatize heavily and I think I'll have to take an insane amount of arimidex with 500mg of test plus dbol. Anyways, whaddaya u guys think?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Sounds fun! I love dmz and i also love test. And dmz with test is amazing. Ive been on dmz msten with test for almost 2 months and the gains are pretty awesome

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds fun! I love dmz and i also love test. And dmz with test is amazing. Ive been on dmz msten with test for almost 2 months and the gains are pretty awesome
The other option is to keep the test at 250mg per week and stack it with Dianabol. That way I'll be able to handle the estrogen sides better. What's your opinion?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ive never tried dbol before so cant really weigh in on that one. Personally i prefer drier compounds and from what i understand dbol is pretty wet. Honestly i want to get a little leaner before doing anything along those lines. Not fat by any means but if im gonna run wet compounds i want to be super lean first because of the aesthetic factor.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive never tried dbol before so cant really weigh in on that one. Personally i prefer drier compounds and from what i understand dbol is pretty wet. Honestly i want to get a little leaner before doing anything along those lines. Not fat by any means but if im gonna run wet compounds i want to be super lean first because of the aesthetic factor.
For sure bro. I want to gain mass. I'm not too worried about being ripped. I'll tolerance a slight amount of belly fat as long as my shoulders chest and traps are Poppin. I've ran test at 500mg solo and got kinda thick but nothing crazy. I've also ran superdrol in the past and got some wild results. Never used Dianabol but it's old school as hell and all those 1970s dudes were on it and they looked awesome

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
For sure bro. I want to gain mass. I'm not too worried about being ripped. I'll tolerance a slight amount of belly fat as long as my shoulders chest and traps are Poppin. I've ran test at 500mg solo and got kinda thick but nothing crazy. I've also ran superdrol in the past and got some wild results. Never used Dianabol but it's old school as hell and all those 1970s dudes were on it and they looked awesome
Yeah thats for sure! Ive heard superdrol is pretty awesome as far as gains but also crazy side effects. I dont think id ever run it after hearing how its treated some guys on here. I mean the fast gains sound enticing but im ok with gaining a little slower and not dealing with the harsh side effects. Thats one of the only things i dont want to try though lol im thinking that this current cycle will be my last ph/designer cycle for a while. Im moving on to AAS now that im on trt and ive also found a legit source for AAS. Bigger and better things await lol. Definitely happy with the gains ive had from the ph/ds ive ran though. Funny, 3 years ago i never thought i would get gains like that from something i bought at a supp shop lol

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah thats for sure! Ive heard superdrol is pretty awesome as far as gains but also crazy side effects. I dont think id ever run it after hearing how its treated some guys on here. I mean the fast gains sound enticing but im ok with gaining a little slower and not dealing with the harsh side effects. Thats one of the only things i dont want to try though lol im thinking that this current cycle will be my last ph/designer cycle for a while. Im moving on to AAS now that im on trt and ive also found a legit source for AAS. Bigger and better things await lol. Definitely happy with the gains ive had from the ph/ds ive ran though. Funny, 3 years ago i never thought i would get gains like that from something i bought at a supp shop lol
Actually bro dymethazine is an anabolic steroid. It's just 2 superdrol molecules bonded together that get separated by your stomach acid. Dymethazine was developed in the 1960s by the same company who developed Anadrol. Syntex Corp. Superdrol and dymethazine both. Alot of these "prohormones" are just oral anabolics that never got approved for use in medicine so bodybuilding supplement chemist guys got a hold of the structures and started making "supplements" until they got banned lol

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also some of these "prohormones" will make you bigger leaner harder than most average anabolics! Faster too! This stuff is no joke

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Actually bro dymethazine is an anabolic steroid. It's just 2 superdrol molecules bonded together that get separated by your stomach acid. Dymethazine was developed in the 1960s by the same company who developed Anadrol. Syntex Corp. Superdrol and dymethazine both. Alot of these "prohormones" are just oral anabolics that never got approved for use in medicine so bodybuilding supplement chemist guys got a hold of the structures and started making "supplements" until they got banned lol
Yeah i know thats why i said ph/ designer steroids to cover all the ones ive ran. Crazy though i keep hearing about dmz and msten being banned but i can still get em at the local supplement shop

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i know thats why i said ph/ designer steroids to cover all the ones ive ran. Crazy though i keep hearing about dmz and msten being banned but i can still get em at the local supplement shop
Yeah the dmz that I got is from my local supplement shop. I asked the guy about the ban and he was like "I never got the memo" lol. Also all the prohormones he sells don't have barcodes on them lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Also some of these "prohormones" will make you bigger leaner harder than most average anabolics! Faster too! This stuff is no joke
And my main reason for moving onto AAS is liver toxicity and all that jazz. I love dmz and msten and i always take support supps and drink a ton of water but ive put my body through alot in my short life (drug addiction/alcoholism) and would like to live a long life so gonna start sticking to the safer stuff

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And my main reason for moving onto AAS is liver toxicity and all that jazz. I love dmz and msten and i always take support supps and drink a ton of water but ive put my body through alot in my short life (drug addiction/alcoholism) and would like to live a long life so gonna start sticking to the safer stuff
You ever get blood work while you were on cycle?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
You ever get blood work while you were on cycle?
Yeah the last time i got it on cycle before trt my primary doc freaked out and sent me to the hospital because of my liver values lol i forget what they were at but they were pretty high

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the dmz that I got is from my local supplement shop. I asked the guy about the ban and he was like "I never got the memo" lol. Also all the prohormones he sells don't have barcodes on them lol
Though many DS/PH were banned, DMZ, Msten, and a couple others can still be sold legally, for now...

Though legal, many companies liquidated their inventory out of fear that the law would be rewritten to include these drugs

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The other option is to keep the test at 250mg per week and stack it with Dianabol. That way I'll be able to handle the estrogen sides better. What's your opinion?
Dbol is with trest the worst for estrogen. Dbol might be the fastes weight gainer out there but it's mostly water you'll loose. The strenght gain from dbol is at the absolute top.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alchemist11 Anabolics 182
Alchemist11 Anabolics 544
Brandinooooo Anabolics 1169
Supplements 17
Anabolics 13