Laxogenin and DMZ?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone used Laxogenin while on a cycle of PH's?
Thinking it would be useful with an upcoming DMZ cycle, but wanted to see what others think...

Also, there are a few brands that have it in their ingredients, some are oral capsules and others in liquid form (like Nano Genin by Assault Nano Series) which one would be best for a cycle?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think DMZ alone should yield great results in its own (preferably with test base) save the Lax for pct..

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think DMZ alone should yield great results in its own (preferably with test base) save the Lax for pct..
You think Laxogenin products are worth the money for PCT? I was thinking either Massacr3 from Olympus Labs or the transdermal version from Olympus...

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like epicatachin better I've used it numerous time with exceptional results (for a non hormonal) supplement..Lax and epic are advertised as equal..But I hear good things about Lax as well..

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What epicatachin product did you use, wonder if Olympus "Ep1logue" would be good paired with their Massacre during PCT...

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used competitive edge labs epi-plex which only ingredient is epi..But Olympus labs Epilogue and Massacre has more ingredients in each of those bottles,which i been reading good things about with good results.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also there's a Q&A thread on Ep1logue in the Supplement company section with more in depth information..

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What epicatachin product did you use, wonder if Olympus "Ep1logue" would be good paired with their Massacre during PCT...
Hey man,

You might want to consider Diverge Max by Divided Labs. It has both Laxogenin and Epicatechin. For Laxogenin, it has the highest quality in that it uses “Laxosterone” 50 mg. It also has 100 mg Epicatechin per dose. Good luck.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For the best -(-epi) product that has all the extras look to Follidrone 2.0 from BLR