Best Oral For My Goals??

dakotaje35

Awards
I am trying to gain a ton of strength while keeping it very lean and recomping if at all possible as i am already near as big as i wish to be. Which Oral would be the best for this? Excluding Anavar, because i can not afford it at the moment. I was looking into Tbol but many said the strength wasn’t that good. Any suggestions?? And NO Halo, the toxicity isn’t worth it.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
You want an oral that's going to give you the strength of dbol, but the lean mass gain recomp of a tbol without the toxicity of a halo? Sign me up for that!

dakotaje35

Awards
Thanks for the help ! :) & I said recomping if at all possible

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol. And what do you mean by halo? Halotestin is temporary.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Just do it right and get Var. Var will add strength and burn fat. You want a drug that also adds mass along with these?? It doesn't exist...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
TBOL or halodrol......you shouldn't be disappointed with those. Good options if you cant afford var. Good gains and very low side effects.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Winnie or Msten. I saw good strength gains on both.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Run VAR, cough up the money and do it. If you want to be hard and gain insane strength, it is the best compound for it. H-Drol is good for this as well.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Run VAR, cough up the money and do it. If you want to be hard and gain insane strength, it is the best compound for it. H-Drol is good for this as well.
Lol are you delusional? Var and insane strength really?

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Lol bro... No, Im on my meds today. And yes, clearly you have never ran it before.
I have ran it at different doses, including 50mg ed, 75mg ed and 100mg ed. Bought in raw form, not from some ugl uncredible source and didn’t get much strength gains from it. Var isn’t known for strength. It can certainly be used while cruising to help maintain strength but to say it gives insane strength is Ridiculous. Insane strength will come from dbol, anadrol ... etc

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
You have your opinion, I have mine. OP stated he wanted something that gives strength and lean gains. Why would he want anadrol, to look like Rich Piana? Pipe back Nancy

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Unless he’s already fat and doesn’t have his diet/sodium in check he should be fine. He didn’t say lean gains he said a ton of strength and to keep lean which is all diet.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DHT’s are known for dry, maintainable, gains. Mainly in strength and density. So any of them will work for strength. Me personally, I don’t see a huge jump in strength on Dbol. I love the stuff, but it doesn’t even touch SD, Msten, Winnie, etc for consistent PR’s throughout the cycle. I don’t mention Anavar, because I’ve never paid top dollar for it, so it was probably Winnie anyways..

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DMZ at 45-60mg/day

It’s dry, available everywhere, cheap, not faked, definitely lower sides and less water weight than SD or Msten, nor as toxic.

Never used Winnie but that sounds like your ticket if bodyweight is really a concern. But it really sounds like Anavar is what you want for your stipulations.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol @ all the different opinions.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have your opinion, I have mine. OP stated he wanted something that gives strength and lean gains. Why would he want anadrol, to look like Rich Piana? Pipe back Nancy
It doesn't work like that

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adrol,dbol, sdrol,ndrol,great for strenght and weight gain

Recomp tbol, var, Winnie

Cut winnie tops every oral.

My choice would be stacking winstrol and var at 25mg each or tbol winstrol 50/25

Last option tbol var 50mg/40mg

These are for low sides and good gains.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is dbol + AI in your price range? Honestly sounds like the best option. I would personally choose Tbol but it’s not as good as dbol for strength but is an awesome compound.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't read topic properly. Excluding var winstrol beats tbol in my opinion but can be harsh on joints. Winstrol solo 30-40mg or tbol 50-60.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
I have ran it at different doses, including 50mg ed, 75mg ed and 100mg ed. Bought in raw form, not from some ugl uncredible source and didn’t get much strength gains from it. Var isn’t known for strength. It can certainly be used while cruising to help maintain strength but to say it gives insane strength is Ridiculous. Insane strength will come from dbol, anadrol ... etc
I don't know what to tell you, I guess your body just sucks.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Yet another one who has never run real Var, or run it properly...
I’ve ran var that wasn’t bunk. Split doses up so 2x a day, correct me if I’m wrong but don’t think that is running it improperly. My strength always is progressing gradually, when I added the var there wasn’t any significant increase to my lifts

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even if you're correct I haven't personally seen it and I havent heard anyone else claiming differently , not any average joe and no pro bodybuilder, so you can disagree and argue but don't try to make people look like fools. I like var cause its safe and a nice addition to any cycle but that's as far as I go.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established

Everyone responds differently and most people I’ve talked to have said the same thing. Helps with dryness, more of a cosmetic like Masteron.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Everyone responds differently and most people I’ve talked to have said the same thing. Helps with dryness, more of a cosmetic like Masteron.
I know. I was joking with you. No offense was intended.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Even if you're correct I haven't personally seen it and I havent heard anyone else claiming differently , not any average joe and no pro bodybuilder, so you can disagree and argue but don't try to make people look like fools. I like var cause its safe and a nice addition to any cycle but that's as far as I go.
There are a number of people on this forum who rave about strength gains from Var. Do you think we're just making it up because we own stock in Savient?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, if you really care about strength, if Winnie is hard on your joints that’s useless for heavy lifting.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are a number of people on this forum who rave about strength gains from Var. Do you think we're just making it up because we own stock in Savient?
Yeah and as I remember these people Never ran anything else or they never used something like drol, or they simply just said they got good strenght from it. Anyone who've ran drol, dbol, tren etc will claim otherwise. Also it's kinda convenient to claim var is always faked when people don't gain anything but not when they gain 30 lbs of muscle?. I don't wanna argue about this so I'll leave it now, just don't tell everyone they're wrong if you don't wanna send these magic pills you have.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, if you really care about strength, if Winnie is hard on your joints that’s useless for heavy lifting.
I only get it in my fingers so it doesn't really affect my strenght, it also goes away a bit after the cycle so it's not permanent. I do think going above 40 mg could be tough for a lot of people though.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Apparently we are delusional bro. Lmao

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
I know. I was joking with you. No offense was intended.
None taken but I guess it’s somewhat subjective being that I’m comparing it to anadrol and dbol in terms of strength gains

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
which is a weaker tbol. If you meant halodrol? Should not use halodrol. You should use real tbol in this case

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s becoming harder to get the PH/DS than actual old school aas these days.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yet another one who has never run real Var, or run it properly...
I can personally attest to all of the positives mentioned about Var. ...and I've used every substance mentioned in this thread (except one) and many others. And there is certainly a reason that Power Lifters have used it FOR YEARS.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s becoming harder to get the PH/DS than actual old school aas these days.
That’s why I haven’t fiddled with the SARMs much. There’s some effective stuff in them no doubt, but will any of them be getting produced in a decade? And they don’t really appear to be any easier on the body than most of the mild orals. People’s lipids are worse after 6 weeks of LGD than on Tbol.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh ya, completely. I’m adding Osta soon for the first time simply because it put me out $30 for 30 days worth and I’d like to see if there’s anything impressive about them. Not expecting a lot. When I want tried and true results, I’ll just add some NPP and Winnie to my run. I know just what to expect, but at 10x the price of a 30 day Sarm run.