what is the pain from prop like, a tetnus shot?

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i jsut got a tetnus shot and it KILLED my arm. i have never used prop and was wondering if this is a fair comparison.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mine is a Tren/Prop mix, so that is a bit different. For me, compared to a tetnus shot, I would say that Prop seems to permeate the muscle a bit more. You may be onto a pretty good overall comparison though. I can't think of anything much better. Pain on injection for me is really insubstantial, but for a few days after the shot I notice moderate muscle soreness. It just isn't that much of a problem for me.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
when it comes to prop i believe it is to each his own...

i personally get crippled from a 75mg (3/4mL) shot for 2-3 days...while some can take 100mg ED and have soreness for less than 4 hours.

I would venture to say that you are the only person who can determine how YOU react to it.

Regards,
COTC

jediclampet

Awards
For me, the pain from prop is a delayed reaction. The muscle starts to hurt about 24 hours after the injection and it usually lasts 1-3 days. It can hurt very bad depending on the amount used and how long it's been since I used prop in that muscle (you start to get used to it after a few injections in that muscle).

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i'm doing 1ml of prop (200mg/ml) w/ 1-test cyp 200mg/ml w/ not much of a problem. maybe a little next day soreness. when i hit lats i feel no pain whatsoever-it is my best spot.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i'm doing 1ml of prop (200mg/ml) w/ 1-test cyp 200mg/ml w/ not much of a problem. maybe a little next day soreness. when i hit lats i feel no pain whatsoever-it is my best spot.
200mg/ml prop :blink:

size

Awards
  • Established
Not everyone gets "pain" from prop. Typical it is a wide range though, some feel a little tight while others feel crippled.

w_llewellyn

Awards
Some people (like me) get a nasty prolonged low-grade fever from it too.

Prop sucks (for me).

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Some people get some nice bruising/redness in the joint just below where the shot is given. Eg in the elbow for a tri shot and the inside of the elbow for a bi shot.