Boladrol anyone?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found a store who sells a Boladrol clone.
7,17-alpha-dimethyl-androsten-3,17-diol (3mg)

It's claimed to be the most powerfull PH ever made.

Does anyone have experience with this one?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s not the most powerful ph ever made lol. Ever hear of methyl 1 test? But anyway I personally don’t have any experience with it

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s not the most powerful ph ever made lol. Ever hear of methyl 1 test? But anyway I personally don’t have any experience with it
Yes, I've tried M1T once back in the years.
If I remember correctly it was run at 10-20mg/day and Boladrol seems to be run at 3-9mg/day.
Isn't Boladrol more powerfull mg per mg?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ran it way back in 2011. I experienced more gains from increasing my peanut butter intake than Bdrol

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it way back in 2011. I experienced more gains from increasing my peanut butter intake than Bdrol
Odd.
It is deemed to have an anabolic rating of 600% compared to methyl-testosterone and 300% androgenic compared to the same.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A big part of the alleged problem was dosage, so if you’re getting a deal on it, run at higher than recommended dosage. You can’t argue with a:a rating but there’s tons of other factors related to how much of the hormone actually makes it to the receptor.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I even pushed the dosage and still saw next to nothing. You literally don’t even need to leave your living room to have way better drugs(both legal and not so much) mailed right to your doorstep. WAAAY better.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7
chess315 Anabolics 11