going to stack ara or fd2 with mk677

snrub

Awards
Hey yall. Started dosing mk 677 march at 12.5 mg in march and am now up to 25 mg (had to start slow, hands were going numb)

I do intense manual labor look in my previous posts if you want an explanation. My diet is on point and sometimes it makes it really hard to recover when you carry 100 pound concrete panels 12 hours a day 6 days a week. That also makes the doms from ara crazy bad and I usually only run ara in the off months usually winter when I cant work.

How ever the recovery I'm getting from mk677 is amazing. And I was thinking if I added ara to the mix thw doms may not be so crazy from it. Depending on y'alls personal opinion I will be doing ara or fd2 or BOTH. FIRE AWAY.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what time do you take mk677 each day.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey yall. Started dosing mk 677 march at 12.5 mg in march and am now up to 25 mg (had to start slow, hands were going numb)

I do intense manual labor look in my previous posts if you want an explanation. My diet is on point and sometimes it makes it really hard to recover when you carry 100 pound concrete panels 12 hours a day 6 days a week. That also makes the doms from ara crazy bad and I usually only run ara in the off months usually winter when I cant work.

How ever the recovery I'm getting from mk677 is amazing. And I was thinking if I added ara to the mix thw doms may not be so crazy from it. Depending on y'alls personal opinion I will be doing ara or fd2 or BOTH. FIRE AWAY.
The FD2 alone is great for recovery. I have zero DOMS when taking it.
That's why I (forgive the divergence slightly) am stacking it with VECTOR.

I'd add in FD2. It would only enhance what you are already doing, and it doesn't matter when you dose the MK.

-M

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Laborers union?

I used to move those all day every day, lost Like 20lbs in the first month. I started eating woppers and pizza for dinner every night trying to keep my weight up but nothing worked lol. I guess either of those could help but more food and more sleep is your best bet.

snrub

Awards
Non union lol! Concrete labourer. And your right ****s made a man outta me. And the mk677 is somatizine. By MK. Took 25 mg the first day my hands were absolutely numb and i had to run a jack hammer.

snrub

Awards
The FD2 alone is great for recovery. I have zero DOMS when taking it.
That's why I (forgive the divergence slightly) am stacking it with VECTOR.

I'd add in FD2. It would only enhance what you are already doing, and it doesn't matter when you dose the MK.

-M
Can I stack fd2 and ara together? I have abe, would abe and fd2 be good?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I stack fd2 and ara together? I have abe, would abe and fd2 be good?
Any of those options would be good. Have you ran ABE or ArA separately. It's just so difficult to know what's doing what when stacking everything together without prior usage. If I took Vector, FD2, and another product I hadn't tried and it was amazing...I would always have to stack them. It would be possible that only 1 was working for me, but I wouldn't know.

I just used random example of products I haven't got to try yet.

snrub

Awards
I've ran ep1c, but never fd2. Have a few runs of abe and ara under my belt

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You can def stack them, but I would dose them apart. Keep ArA around workouts and FD2 at other times of the day to help alleviate any limitation of the inflammation from ArA.