Cycling Questions

Openmind1

Awards
Hello!

My goals are to solidify a cycle that works for me so that I may step up on stage in a couple years.

What does a successful cycle framework look like? Are there places that I can learn more about the research behind the supplements?

Also just as a side question, when a person decides to take HGH, is insulin required as well?

Thanks,

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hello!

My goals are to solidify a cycle that works for me so that I may step up on stage in a couple years.

What does a successful cycle framework look like? Are there places that I can learn more about the research behind the supplements?

Also just as a side question, when a person decides to take HGH, is insulin required as well?

Thanks,
What cycle are you trying to solidify? I assume you are trying to add mass as a priority. No, you don’t need to use insulin with HGH. It has its place but I wouldn’t recommend insulin until you are much much more experienced with the human body, diet etc. forget insulin until you hit plateau on gear, in my opinion.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The question don't make sense. Am I missing something?

Openmind1

Awards
Yeah I wasn't very clear. Thats my bad. I'm coming from the perspective of having ran an oral GH supplement for 4 weeks back in January as my first cycle without any sort of PCT. Which in hindsight, wasn't that smart. For my next cycle I want to be a little bit more aware of how it effects my body and what types of supplements I should be taking to counter the bad side effects like gynonastia.

I just want to know what stacks of compounds are out there and what people have been successful with. For example I've noticed people mentioning different types of Tren stacks in the forums. In that case what sort of on-cycle and post cycle supplement should I be taking so that my cycle is full of **** ups.

Basically I just want to know what types of anabolics have people been successful with?

Hopefully thats a little more clear.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just looking at what your writing here, you’re in the right place. Now read about 200 or so logs/discussions. Then you will have a better understanding of what you need. The knowledge you seek comes from hundreds of hours of reading and can’t be condensed into a forum post.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Most GH supplements are just a handful of herbs and L-dopa. And wouldn’t need a post cycle. Reading other’s logs and posts endlessly will give you a much better idea what these drugs have the potential to do and also about the horrible slew of side effects they can cause.