Methylmass 2.0 (prewokout)

Tbone77

Awards
I know it's not a PH or anything like that but it has Androsta in it and I know that's usually in PCT's etc.. but I'm wondering if taking 40mg of Androsta in this preworkout if it'll have any negative side effects, I'm not taking any PH just my local vitamin shoppe had this preworkout on sale and i thought I'd try it any info will be appreciated
Screenshot_20180416-220548.png

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know it's not a PH or anything like that but it has Androsta in it and I know that's usually in PCT's etc.. but I'm wondering if taking 40mg of Androsta in this preworkout if it'll have any negative side effects, I'm not taking any PH just my local vitamin shoppe had this preworkout on sale and i thought I'd try it any info will be appreciated View attachment 163635
Lol E-bolish technology, more like E-BS. Armistane is more like a dry mild PH, not a PCT and has been falsely marketed to inhibit estrogen. Me thinking this androsta, as you call it, was PCT is how I got a gyno flare up, then I got real AI for on cycle and SERM for off. Itself did not cause gyno, ran with the creatine here is probably fine, but don't expect it to move your e levels in blood work, maybe useful for cortisol though. It dried out my joints when I did use it as LeCheeks AD-3 PCT product.

Tbone77

Awards
I didn't believe it either like you say BS, i just picked it up because it was 50 percent off hah.. I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't cause gyno or lower libido

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol E-bolish technology, more like E-BS. Armistane is more like a dry mild PH, not a PCT and has been falsely marketed to inhibit estrogen. Me thinking this androsta, as you call it, was PCT is how I got a gyno flare up, then I got real AI for on cycle and SERM for off. Itself did not cause gyno, ran with the creatine here is probably fine, but don't expect it to move your e levels in blood work, maybe useful for cortisol though. It dried out my joints when I did use it as LeCheeks AD-3 PCT product.
Did you hit your head recently?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Op your post should be in the supplement section.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you hit your head recently?
Yes of course, SMH all the time when I see Armistane considered as E-control or PCT. Non sense, also put people at risk for rebound gyno if they went off cycle of a real PH or other stronger anabolic. Happened to me, u think Armistane is OK for PCT?

Used alone in low dose with creatine is low risk, but still... It's on the WADA ban list.

Tbone77

Awards
So you think it'll give negative side effects, like you said and i agree its a low dose and i never seen Androsta in a preworkout thats why i posted. I'm not taking it for a PCT or anything like that just picked up there preworkout it was on sale.. appreciate it man

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It dried out my joints, I went through like 4-5 bottles of LeCheeks AD-3 PCT at 75mg daily between cycles of course. It felt like a mild strength booster. No big deal, supposed to be useful for cortisol control more than estrogen.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes of course, SMH all the time when I see Armistane considered as E-control or PCT. Non sense, also put people at risk for rebound gyno if they went off cycle of a real PH or other stronger anabolic. Happened to me, u think Armistane is OK for PCT?

Used alone in low dose with creatine is low risk, but still... It's on the WADA ban list.
I don’t think astane is that good. I did enjoy original erase and erase pro back when, but it wasn’t anything like letro.
And no I don’t think it’s a solo pct product.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Garbage arimistane and creatine prop blend. Why would you want to suppress cortisol during your workout? (if arimistane even has that effect)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
kenpoengineer Supplement Logs 31