14 weeks...Test, T-Bol, Winny

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I’m going to be running the following Dragon Pharma compounds for a 14 week cycle starting tomorrow.

Test-C 250
T-Bol 20
Winstrol Oral 50

CYCLE
Weeks1-12 - Test 250mg/week split M/T
Weeks1-4 - T-Bol 40mg/day
Week6 Bloods
Weeks8-14 - Winny 50mg/day

ANCILLARIES
Multi
Krill
NAC
TUDCA
Milk Thistle
Gut Health
ZMA

PCT - Week 14
Nolva or Torem
Aromasin or Arimidex
Multi
Krill
Ash.
Longjack
NAC
TUDCA
Milk Thistle
Gut Health
ZMA

Week20 - Bloods

Haven’t pinned since college and anxious to run a “real cycle”. It’s modest on the dosage side and I know someone is going to tell me to up the Test to 500/week but I’m going 250 through week 5 and depending on how I feel and what my bloods look like I may up the snabitz...

Looking forward to this cycle!

Cheers!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
7 weeks on winny at 50mg/day your body is going to hate you lol.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
7 weeks on winny at 50mg/day your body is going to hate you lol.
I’m planning to run 6 weeks of Winny so I should’ve stated 9-14, starting PCT the 15th week.

But based on your comment are you recommending a lower dose or drop down to 4 weeks or both?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m planning to run 6 weeks of Winny so I should’ve stated 9-14, starting PCT the 15th week.

But based on your comment are you recommending a lower dose or drop down to 4 weeks or both?
Well personally for me 4 weeks w winny and the gains have nearly topped off. 5 weeks and I can't say I see anymore progress beyond that point. Also joints really take a beating because its so dry and its hard on lipids. Personally I wouldn't run it more than 5 weeks. Likewise I would run the tbol a bit longer. You can do 6 weeks on tbol no problem. Much less sides.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Well personally for me 4 weeks w winny and the gains have nearly topped off. 5 weeks and I can't say I see anymore progress beyond that point. Also joints really take a beating because its so dry and its hard on lipids. Personally I wouldn't run it more than 5 weeks. Likewise I would run the tbol a bit longer. You can do 6 weeks on tbol no problem. Much less sides.
Thanks, I appreciate your input! I will consider your thoughts on shortening the Winny cycle. I’ll see how things are going with the T-Bol after a few weeks and then decide whether or not to run it longer.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would run TBOL 8-10 weeks and use winny last 4 weeks only

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You logging it on here bro??

Interested as it’s pretty much what I was planning for my first pinned cycle later this year (except I was thinking test at 500. But tbol 6 weeks at 40-50 and winny last 4 the same as you).....would be keen to follow along and see how you get on

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
You logging it on here bro??

Interested as it’s pretty much what I was planning for my first pinned cycle later this year (except I was thinking test at 500. But tbol 6 weeks at 40-50 and winny last 4 the same as you).....would be keen to follow along and see how you get on
I won’t commit to a full blown log because I’ll flake but with that being said, I’ll keep you all posted on how things are going throughout the cycle.

Not much to report yet...

1st pin yesterday went smooth as butter. I actually enjoyed it which maybe makes me sick in the head...minimal dull soreness in my glute today.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I won’t commit to a full blown log because I’ll flake but with that being said, I’ll keep you all posted on how things are going throughout the cycle.

1st pin yesterday went smooth as butter. I actually enjoyed it which maybe makes me sick in the head...minimal dull soreness in my glute today.
Haha, enjoyed it!! I’m getting a mate to stab me, I’m a ****house with needles lol

Have a great cycle bro

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Haha, enjoyed it!! I’m getting a mate to stab me, I’m a ****house with needles lol

Have a great cycle bro

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Into my 4th week and feeling great! Strength is up and body comp starting to change nicely!

My weight is fluctuating in a 5 lb window depending on how much food I take in and my level of cardio in a given week. I feel and look fuller but also staying lean even if I cheat on the diet here & there. I need to dial some things in to bring consistency to my training methods and diet.

No sides at all!

I’m debating whether to continue the T-Bol running it straight into my Winny or stop after 6 weeks and run Test only for 4 weeks.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Into my 4th week and feeling great! Strength is up and body comp starting to change nicely!

My weight is fluctuating in a 5 lb window depending on how much food I take in and my level of cardio in a given week. I feel and look fuller but also staying lean even if I cheat on the diet here & there. I need to dial some things in to bring consistency to my training methods and diet.

No sides at all!

I’m debating whether to continue the T-Bol running it straight into my Winny or stop after 6 weeks and run Test only for 4 weeks.
Sounding good so far bro, that’s a long time on orals if you run the tbol into winny isn’t it - even without any sides I’d be inclined to take the break and run test only 4 weeks

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Sounding good so far bro, that’s a long time on orals if you run the tbol into winny isn’t it - even without any sides I’d be inclined to take the break and run test only 4 weeks
Yes, that’s good advice! I’m sure my liver will likely appreciate that 4 week break!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you bulking, cutting, or recomping? How are the results? Strength gains, bodyweight etc? I just finished my tbol almost a week ago, currently on 600mg test for the next 7 1/2 weeks.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Are you bulking, cutting, or recomping? How are the results? Strength gains, bodyweight etc? I just finished my tbol almost a week ago, currently on 600mg test for the next 7 1/2 weeks.
I usually cut going into summer because I want my abs on point for “shirt off season”... I usually need a 500 kcal deficit w/ regular fasted cardio and ECY. I’m approaching it a little different this year on this cycle.

I’ve only worked into a slight deficit so far. It’s a long ride and I’ve been up and down with my food intake over the past 4 weeks. Some days, depending on my training & travel I feel like I need more food but I seem to be progressing nicely even with the diet bouncing in and out of a deficit.

My weight isn’t dropping like it normally would which is expected with the way I’ve been training & eating & the gear of course. I’m already starting to rip up some; I look lean yet full so I’m good with that. If my weight holds or even increases I’m fine as long as I’m dropping the body fat. Maybe we’ll end up calling it a recomp.

I’m getting stronger for sure and really enjoying my training sessions. I’m recovering quickly which is really helping me get the most out of each session. I’ve not been doing much cardio or intermittent fasting which is typical of my summer cut routine. I will start to add more cardio in the coming weeks. The fasting will likely be limited to certain travel days where it’s harder to eat than it is not to eat.

I’m looking forward to seeing my bloods in a few weeks as well! I’ll share those results on this thread.

Hope the balance of your cycle goes well!

Lacosanostra

Awards
Not worried about the effects on lipids from orals even with all those OTC supplements?

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Not worried about the effects on lipids from orals even with all those OTC supplements?
It will be 10 out of 14 weeks with a 4 week break in between. Not sure if T-Bol or Winny are equally toxic or one more harsh than the other. I don’t know if worried is the right word...trying not to be paranoid about it but cautious yes. Hopefully the NAC, Milk Thistle & TUDCA will minimize the negative impact. We’ll see what the bloods look like in a few weeks. If the liver values are off the charts high then yes, I’ll be worried.

ATOM ONE

ATOM ONE

Awards
through in a little t3 and you should be nice and lean for "shirt off" season

Lacosanostra

Awards
From what I read it's lipids more than liver values that should worry you. I question the efficacy of a lot of the over the counter supplements.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Ended up running T-Bol for 7 weeks. In week 8 now and planning on getting blood work on Monday the 11th. Planning to start my Winny July 1st and running for 4 weeks.

Diet & training have been excellent over the past few weeks but this week I’m in Charlotte playing customer golf every day so my training and food intake have been limited. I’m still in a deficit but not eating in my typical window or meeting my macros. Few days should be detrimental but I feel a little deflated.

My weight is holding around 217 which is about 10-12 lbs heavier than I usually am this time of year. I feel good because I’m getting leaner but holding more mass than I would without gear.

Strength is good too...getting stronger but nothing crazy...
Squat 405
Dead 505
Bench 310
Hang Clean 275

I’ll post my bloods when I get the results next week.

Lacosanostra

Awards
Thanks for update bro...looking forward to bloods!

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. I’m curious to see how results are if you start intermittent fasting with the winstrol. You’d get cut up quick.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
IMG_1633.JPG

Blood work results from yesterday. Share your thoughts please. I am curious to hear thoughts about that Estradiol level.

Also rather than independent doses of NAC, TUDCA & Milk Thistle I may go with CEL Cycle Assist + Tudca when I start my Winny July 1st. Let me know if you think I’d be better off one way or the other.

Lacosanostra

Awards
I think you may need to start an AI to bring down your E2 even if you're only dosing 250mg of test/week. I just finished my first cycle at 500mg/week and my E2 initially shot up to 97 (!) When I was taking 25 mg of aromasin (underdosed, I now believe) every 3.5 days. I upped the dosage to EOD and brought my E2 down to 46. I have since upped the dosage to every 36 hours.

Did you notice any symptoms of high estrogen? Sensitive nipples? Gyno? Effects on libido? Increased blood pressure?

Did you not get any bloodwork to check your cholesterol? Those are the numbers I guessed would get impacted the most.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I think you may need to start an AI to bring down your E2 even if you're only dosing 250mg of test/week. I just finished my first cycle at 500mg/week and my E2 initially shot up to 97 (!) When I was taking 25 mg of aromasin (underdosed, I now believe) every 3.5 days. I upped the dosage to EOD and brought my E2 down to 46. I have since upped the dosage to every 36 hours.

Did you notice any symptoms of high estrogen? Sensitive nipples? Gyno? Effects on libido? Increased blood pressure?

Did you not get any bloodwork to check your cholesterol? Those are the numbers I guessed would get impacted the most.
I’ve not had any Estro sides so I haven’t started an AI. I have them on hand though.

I didn’t get the panel for cholesterol because I think it’s significantly more expensive if I recall correctly. I will pay for that panel after cycle.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done this exact cycle once.. I think it's a decent one but I don't feel it's needed to use both tbol and winstrol. Saving money and get somewhat similar results in halodrol or even a low dose superdrol/msten with almost 0 androgenic sides.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Anyone done test and tbol kicker + anavar as a finisher? Im 5 weeks in my cycle and out of tbol, debating on hardening up during week 8-9 with anavar till the end of cycle.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Start Winny tomorrow...here’s a few pics from today

IMG_1694.JPG
IMG_1692.JPG

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Anyone done test and tbol kicker + anavar as a finisher? Im 5 weeks in my cycle and out of tbol, debating on hardening up during week 8-9 with anavar till the end of cycle.
I'm on that, except its Hdrol subbed for Tbol. Running var and drol at 75mg...definitely vascular as shiet

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I'm on that, except its Hdrol subbed for Tbol. Running var and drol at 75mg...definitely vascular as shiet
Hell yeah, how do you like the Var? I loved tbol i definetly got gained lean muscle but i wouldnt go so far as to say it did anything to get me “shredded”. I am much more vascular now and have lost bf but idk if its the test or tbol that did that.

How long does it take to notice the Var? Tbol i noticed strength gains within about a week.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
IMG_1861.JPG
IMG_1862.JPG
IMG_1884.JPG
IMG_1897.JPG
IMG_1942.JPG
IMG_1992.JPG
IMG_2015.JPG

Can’t pose for sh!t but here are some progress pics.

Last pin tomorrow...finish Winny July 29th.

I think I have 1.5 ml or slightly more left in this vial so I might just dose the balance tomorrow.

Pretty happy with this cycle and I’ve felt great all the way through!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 168280View attachment 168281View attachment 168282View attachment 168283View attachment 168284View attachment 168285View attachment 168286

Can’t pose for sh!t but here are some progress pics.

Last pin tomorrow...finish Winny July 29th.

I think I have 1.5 ml or slightly more left in this vial so I might just dose the balance tomorrow.

Pretty happy with this cycle and I’ve felt great all the way through!
Look really good bro, did you do any pre cycle pics?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I’ve read winny on the base you have there should have you looked shredded AF bro.....your exactly where I plan to be when I run it later this year. Nice work
Yeah really good base.. He's gonna look good

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Quite a transformation- you are on week 14?

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Complete week 2 of PCT today. Been running Nolva at 20/day. I’ve not dosed my AI because I haven’t needed it. I am still very lean and vascular but not as full and hard. I’ve lost 5-7 lbs already. I’m trying to bring the diet up while keeping it clean so I don’t continue to drop weight at this rate; it will taper down surely. I’m still very strong and trying to hold onto these gains! Dropping the Nolva to 10/day starting tomorrow.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Complete week 2 of PCT today. Been running Nolva at 20/day. I’ve not dosed my AI because I haven’t needed it. I am still very lean and vascular but not as full and hard. I’ve lost 5-7 lbs already. I’m trying to bring the diet up while keeping it clean so I don’t continue to drop weight at this rate; it will taper down surely. I’m still very strong and trying to hold onto these gains! Dropping the Nolva to 10/day starting tomorrow.
Dropping weight is normal, I don't think it's easy to maintain weight and not add fat due to cortisol.

Newth

Awards

Don't stop yet, it's been good so far.