First Cycle

Mister30

Awards
I am thinking of doing first cycle 26yrs old 6 foot 215 pounds about 12% bf.
wanted to run a low test e or sus 250mg a week
With a var at 40mg a day trying to lean out while retaining strength any recommendations would be appreciated.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am thinking of doing first cycle 26yrs old 6 foot 215 pounds about 12% bf.
wanted to run a low test e or sus 250mg a week
With a var at 40mg a day trying to lean out while retaining strength any recommendations would be appreciated.
Bump your test dose up to 350-400. The sides will still be minimal but the difference in what you will see in terms of gains (strength, size, nutrient partitioning etc) would be drastic. 250 is really low. And I'm speaking from experience my first cycle was test e at 250/10 weeks.

Second how many weeks/when will you run the anavar. I suggest running on the back end so you can first get a feel for the test and how it works for you before adding in another compound. Then you will have a better idea what each does and experience and understanding moving forward for possible future cycles. 40 mg is a solid starting dose if it's legit anavar.

Mister30

Awards
Thanks I wanted to do a higher dose was just weary of the sides especially shedding and increased aggression. What should I be running to keep aromtization down

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks I wanted to do a higher dose was just weary of the sides especially shedding and increased aggression. What should I be running to keep aromtization down
On doses under 500 I don't require anything. There is no one size fits all answer. I would start with arimadex .25 every 2-3 days only if needed. You may need more or less as there's really no way of knowing how your body will respond.