S23 Sarm cycle question

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
So, i started running s23 3 weeks ago. So far, I love it. Im running dermacrine alongside as a test base, for various reasons i cannot run testosterone at the moment. The problem/question is 3 days ago, I got horribly sick. I couldnt keep ANYTHING down. Throwing up, on the toilet, and bedridden. I didnt take any s23 or anything for 3 days. I didnt wanna make anything worse. So, i was planning on 60 days.
My question is: Is my cycle ruined? Am I back to square one? Or can i just continue on?

Thanks fellas.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
BTW, i have Nolvadex on hand so if I HAVE to, i will start that.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I say continue if you feel better

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
yeah man, i feel fine. thats what i WANT to do. i just wasnt sure if the 3 days cleared me out and started me over, etc

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
S23 without a test base is a race to get some benefits before the shutdown sides get too high to proceed. S23, while a powerful compound, will not replace testosterone, but it will crash yours.

I would not start an oral only cycle on the heels of an illness or any other testosterone lowering event, or at all with such a suppressive compound.
DHEA is not testosterone and will never feel like testosterone.

I have run S23 solo before and it was great for cutting me up. Endurance benefits are amazing. Appetite will go to zero though fast, and also the rest of your wellbeing.

S23 is based on dht and will not do what testosterone does inside the body. You will be aggresive from the 23 with no stabilizing sense of wellbeing from test, turning you into a pissed little diva. That will not benefit your life.

This is my first post and I do not chime much, but I have been in your shoes and would not recommend going any further solo with the 23.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
S23 without a test base is a race to get some benefits before the shutdown sides get too high to proceed. S23, while a powerful compound, will not replace testosterone, but it will crash yours.

I would not start an oral only cycle on the heels of an illness or any other testosterone lowering event, or at all with such a suppressive compound.

I have run S23 solo before and it was great for cutting me up. Endurance benefits are amazing. Appetite will go to zero though fast, and also the rest of your wellbeing.

S23 is based on dht and will not do what testosterone does inside the body. You will be aggresive from the 23 with no stabilizing sense of wellbeing from test, turning you into a pissed little diva. That will not benefit your life.

This is my first post and I do not chime much, but I have been in your shoes and would not recommend going any further solo with the 23.
yikes.

i got the idea of Dermacrine from a well known youtuber who said you can use it, or 1andro/4andro specifically for s23 if you do not have test. it isnt going to work? granted, it was only 3 weeks of being on- but i didnt have agression, nor did i feel shutdown. (admiteddly i do not know what exactly that feels like) i felt normal really, except in the gym, i felt amazing.
i really really would like to continue, but it is absolutely not worth my mental health.
i appreciate your input.
can i get some more opinions on this?

RobertByrd

Awards

I know this post is old, but holy cow your answer was helpful. I'm learning about SARMs so any information helps. Thank you!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know this post is old, but holy cow your answer was helpful. I'm learning about SARMs so any information helps. Thank you!
Ehhhh ... His comment was mostly factual.
S23 definitely isn't "based on DHT" though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
striketeam Cycle Logs 36
Anabolics 0
WesleyInman Supplement Logs 48
Geoffr Anabolics 141
Anabolics 19