cutting cycle water retention suggestion

B

berserker9393

Awards
hi, i'm 2 weeks into my cycle of trest 75mg winstrol 50mg aromasin 12.5mg every day and t3 at 50mcg, 2500kcal day, i'm 220 lbs at 13% bf so try to cut, after 2 weeks i drop 3lbs of bodyweight but i have problem with water retention specially in my belly and it's very visible and annoying, i'm very prone to gyno but i don't have any symptom of high estrogen except the water retention
now if it's from trest, do you suggest me to drop trest and add maybe stanodrol for a test base?

B

berserker9393

Awards
don't know if it's the low carb diet but i don't feel much energic...i also lost a bit of strenght, i was expected more from trest in this aspect but don't know if stanadrol and winstrol it's enough to prevent muscle catabolism from t3
do you think that some sort of herbal diuretics could help a bit?

I

IGF

Awards
Honestly oral trest has such a short half life that its not that great for a base. Its best used pre-wo. Thats probably why you feel like crap. Transdermal or IM is a better option is your solely relying on Trest for a base.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
You should have cut the carbs far in advance... IMO if you cut carbs on cycle when you havent been already cutting carbs you are set up for failure. Instant lethargy and brain fog

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Also I've run stano multiple times and I opt for dermacrine now.