Ostarine

cdawgismoney

Awards
Hey guys,

I’ve been both working out and dieting. It’s extemely difficult for me to lean out. I have to eat in such a way as to seriously affect my training. Blah blah blah...Anyway I decided to try a SARM. What I initially read about Ostarine seemed positive and my source told me I don’t require any PCT/SERM with it (if I’m doing 20 mgs a day).

However, I’ve been reading some of the posts here and found others saying the opposite. I guess that’s the nature of gray market products: misinformation abounds.

Does anyone want to give me some guidance? Even if it is via PM.

cdawgismoney

Awards
My caloric intake is under 2000 calories. I already get lightheaded when lifting which I attribute to my diet.

Estimated BF: 27%, Goals: <20%

Time is finite. I have spent already half a year trying to lean out with very little to show for it. If time was infinite, I would just keep doing what I’m doing, re-tooling, losing 1LB/month, but unfortunately time moves fast and you can never get it back. I’d much prefer to have a physique I’m proud of while I’m on planet earth.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My caloric intake is under 2000 calories. I already get lightheaded when lifting which I attribute to my diet.
You may be in keto? (Guess)
You are light-headed probably because you need some carbs in you and you're becoming hypo.
Easily solved pre-workout. Grab some BCAA drink add some waxy maize, toss it in, and done. Sip as well during your workout.

Estimated BF: 27%, Goals: <20%
Definitely no PEDS to help you reach your goal. They won't.
It's diet plus time and consistency. Some gym time. I found that 10-12 minutes cardio before and after workout helps.
Call it a 'warm up' and a 'cool down'. It works.

Time is finite. I have spent already half a year trying to lean out with very little to show for it. If time was infinite, I would just keep doing what I’m doing, re-tooling, losing 1LB/month, but unfortunately time moves fast and you can never get it back. I’d much prefer to have a physique I’m proud of while I’m on planet earth.
You're doing it wrong. I lost about 100 pounds and it took 2 years of learning to do what I used to do naturally.
Portion control, and eat properly.

You can do this.
CUT

- All refined sugars
- Fast Food of any kind
- If it comes in a box, don't eat it.
- White rice and flour
- Chemical sugars, replace with honey
- Fruit Juices ALL OF THEM
- Coffee Cream (Drink it black eventually, you'll learn to like it)
- Protein Bars (NOPE)
- Liquid Calories will sink you.

Reducing calories but also replacing with Cruciferous Veggies, Apples!, etc.
Fish ; Chicken; and Beef at times (Steak)
EGGS! Eggs are magical. Get a nice hard boiled egg maker. Mine does 7 at a time, and I make them daily. Hell, my dog has them in his food because they are healthy, and it offsets the filler dog food kibble. My last dog lived 15 years and was lean and happy.

I know you missed some of the above.
I'm back on a cut from gaining after an injury, and let my everything go. Collecting supplements for my future run, but it is there for inspiration until I get to the BF% and level I need to be.

We'll do this together.

cdawgismoney

Awards
I didn’t want to get into diet because I think it’s going to send this thread off the rails, but just to be clear:

I don’t eat anything with a high glycemic-index. I won’t even eat bananas. At most, I’ll have a cup of white rice (but usually I stick to brown rice) if I’m consuming it immediately before my workout. And yes, I do 10-15 minutes of cardio before my workout. I’ve seen naturopaths and they had bad advice that didn’t work.

I appreciate your input but what I’m looking for is guidance for how to take Osta as safely and wisely as one can (even if you think it’s unsafe and unwise to take).

cdawgismoney

Awards
I went to naturopaths with the goal of losing fat(with a SUSTAINABLE diet) and increase my energy. I’ve seen 3 different ones in the last 6 months. These people had nothing that worked in any meaningful sense (they even gave me some advice that actually led to decrease in energy and weight gain!). So I decided that if I want the results I’m seeking, I have be willing to make sacrifices and ‘push’ it. I bought myself Adderall and now Ostarine. I’m not exactly thrilled about having to take these in order up get the results I want, but given my apparent genetic barriers, I simply don’t have a choice. And in the grand scheme of things, I could be taking A LOT worse.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I didn’t want to get into diet because I think it’s going to send this thread off the rails, but just to be clear:

I don’t eat anything with a high glycemic-index. I won’t even eat bananas. At most, I’ll have a cup of white rice (but usually I stick to brown rice) if I’m consuming it immediately before my workout. And yes, I do 10-15 minutes of cardio before my workout. I’ve seen naturopaths and they had bad advice that didn’t work.

I appreciate your input but what I’m looking for is guidance for how to take Osta as safely and wisely as one can (even if you think it’s unsafe and unwise to take).
Bananas are actually great...

Diet seems ok, so now we need to look hormonal.
It's not that Ostarine isn't safe or unsafe, it's that it won't do anything except screw up your HPTA. It will sink your Testosterone levels.
Which are what?

Get your blood tested.
Check your Total and Free Testosterone; Thyroid; Estradiol, full panel CBC.

Ostarine will not help you reach your goal. No SARM will. I don't care what the snake oil salesman says.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you can't lose body fat without sarms you won't lose body fat with them. Get your diet in order first. How tall are you? With body fat that high I can only assume that sub 2000 cals is a major deficit to what you are used to. Do you end up cheating on your diet? Especially when you feel really drained.

cdawgismoney

Awards
I did bloodwork...All three naturopaths said my Test levels were great

cdawgismoney

Awards
Thread has gone off the rails now.

Anyone with experience with SARMs that is willing to share knowledge, please PM me if you have the time. Thanks!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thread has gone off the rails now.

Anyone with experience with SARMs that is willing to share knowledge, please PM me if you have the time. Thanks!
Then we are back to how the PED will not help you lose fat.
Way to assume I have no experience with SARMS bro.

Not posting a cycle, but here is what a PCT would look like addition to the SERM.

5 Weeks PCT w/ SERM
Test Booster in PCT with OCT SERM
Viron and Rebirth by Black Lion Research
http://www.blacklionresearch.com

I'm not going to lie to you. I've given you the best information, and you've ignored it. The laws of physiology apply to you just like everyone else, and it's obvious I'm closer to my masters of exercise physiology than you... take my advice. It's your diet. Plain and simple fact everyone ignores.

Don't take any PED.
Good luck.

cdawgismoney

Awards
Thank you for the link! I’ll definitely do the Osta with SERM and PCT. It seems as if Black Lion Research has a good reputation on here.

As for no PED helping you lose fat: I can tell you an EC (some consider ephedrin a PED) stack would. I use to take (way too much) EC and had some good results on it, but it started to elevate my BP too much which is why I stopped.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the link! I’ll definitely do the Osta with SERM and PCT. It seems as if Black Lion Research has a good reputation on here.

As for no PED helping you lose fat: I can tell you an EC (some consider ephedrin a PED) stack would. I use to take (way too much) EC and had some good results on it, but it started to elevate my BP too much which is why I stopped.
ECA / ECY has been proven quite safe and effective but it's not a research chemical and has been studied in humans over long periods of use.

The ECA stack is a commonly used fat burning stack consisting of Ephedrine, Caffeine, and Aspirin. The aspirin is added to prevent blood clotting and aids in the effectiveness of the Ephedrine. You can take supplements to help with your BP. You on any meds?

The Follidrone 2.0 is great for a lot of things.
Also, eat a banana post workout. Really helps BP.

Your BP can elevate with any SARM.
I'm a rep for BLR by the way, so if you're on mobile, you can't see my signature, use my price code for 15% off, MARK15 on the site.

I wish you well and health
-M

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Look into ALCAR PWO. Go on amazon and look at the thousands of reviews. My co worker was dieting and training hard, losing a steady 1lb per week. I put him on ALCAR and with no changes otherwise he began losing 2.5lb per week. A SARM will help you hold on to muscle while cutting. If I were you I would run 2 grams of ALCAR, 10mg of S23 and 30mg of torem daily. Try this for 10 weeks and continue the torem for 4 weeks after. I guarantee you will notice a huge difference in your physique. MA research is a site sponsor and they can hook you up with the torem and S23. Amazon is a good place for ALCAR

Edit: ECA stack as recommended works well too. If you can incorporate that into the stack I recommended that would be optimal. In my opinion ALCAR is safer than ECA if you had to choose.

cdawgismoney

Awards
I’m not on any meds...I didn’t take Aspirin because that was the one ingredient I thought was unhealthy long-term so I stuck to just EC and made sure to stay hydrated as all get out. I might consider going back to an EC(A) stack, but definitely want to see the results from a cycle with a SARM. Maybe I’ll eventually do both (however, would I need to worry about my BP with a combination of ECA, Adderall and SARM?).

cdawgismoney

Awards
Look into ALCAR PWO. Go on amazon and look at the thousands of reviews. My co worker was dieting and training hard, losing a steady 1lb per week. I put him on ALCAR and with no changes otherwise he began losing 2.5lb per week. A SARM will help you hold on to muscle while cutting. If I were you I would run 2 grams of ALCAR, 10mg of S23 and 30mg of torem daily. Try this for 10 weeks and continue the torem for 4 weeks after. I guarantee you will notice a huge difference in your physique. MA research is a site sponsor and they can hook you up with the torem and S23. Amazon is a good place for ALCAR

Edit: ECA stack as recommended works well too. If you can incorporate that into the stack I recommended that would be optimal. In my opinion ALCAR is safer than ECA if you had to choose.
Hmmm...OK...that’s a lot to chew on. So you’re saying S23 > Ostarine for my goals (in conjunction with everything else).

I remember reading up on ALCAR a few years ago and thought it did **** all—maybe I was misinformed. I’ll look into that. Thank you!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hmmm...OK...that’s a lot to chew on. So you’re saying S23 > Ostarine for my goals (in conjunction with everything else).

I remember reading up on ALCAR a few years ago and thought it did **** all—maybe I was misinformed. I’ll look into that. Thank you!
ALCAR works man, I promise you. My co worker was blown away, it more than doubled his fat loss. Seriously go on Amazon and read the reviews. And I have read so many mixed reviews about ostarine..... S23 seems way better, which is why I decided to run it.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ALCAR works man, I promise you. My co worker was blown away, it more than doubled his fat loss. Seriously go on Amazon and read the reviews. And I have read so many mixed reviews about ostarine..... S23 seems way better, which is why I decided to run it.
The key there is it doubled his weight loss. If he wasn't losing weight already double of nothing is nothing. The reason eca etc. works (without getting scientific and I'm sure I'm gonna get flamed by the learned) it allows you to burn more calories therefore putting you into a calorie deficit, sarms won't do that but they will help sway the weight loss in the direction of fat and help hold onto muscle. The calorie deficit is still key though.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are genuinely eating under 2000 cals your metabolism could just be tanked. Eca or yohimbine could help boost it and kickstart the weight loss.

cdawgismoney

Awards
If you are genuinely eating under 2000 cals your metabolism could just be tanked. Eca or yohimbine could help boost it and kickstart the weight loss.
Yes, if my metabolism is tanked then that’s an issue I need to address. I might do SARM cycle WITH ECA stack. This, with the Adderall, should help me with recomposition while maintaining high energy level.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The key there is it doubled his weight loss. If he wasn't losing weight already double of nothing is nothing. The reason eca etc. works (without getting scientific and I'm sure I'm gonna get flamed by the learned) it allows you to burn more calories therefore putting you into a calorie deficit, sarms won't do that but they will help sway the weight loss in the direction of fat and help hold onto muscle. The calorie deficit is still key though.
Let me reiterate he was training and diet in properly and was losing 1 pound per week for a month solid then he got on ALCAR and began losing 2.5 pounds per week. Same diet/ training. That’s all I’m going to say about this