New York Times article on SARMS

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn't believe anything the New York Times puts out. Some of what they stated is true, but the general tone of the article is obviously biased, as is everything they put out.

If the government is so worried about people ****ing themselves up, why not make a safe steroid like anavar legal? If they really have the safety of the public in mind.

Alcohol is 100x more dangerous than anavar, but it is legal. I don't get it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't believe anything the New York Times puts out. Some of what they stated is true, but the general tone of the article is obviously biased, as is everything they put out.

If the government is so worried about people ****ing themselves up, why not make a safe steroid like anavar legal? If they really have the safety of the public in mind.

Alcohol is 100x more dangerous than anavar, but it is legal. I don't get it.
I would call it lazy journalism, not fake, but generalizations without details such as compound names, were just annoying to read about. They obviously searched the web and copy pasted without speaking to any subject matter experts. They get paid by the word.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The guy dosed LGD 5mg for 30 days/30 days off, gained some mass and leaned out. Said LGD works.