LGD-4033 and S23 log

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hit up MA research for some LGD and S23 based on the reputation of the owner and the great prices. Came in 2 business days by the way.
I've run AAS cycles before, this is my first SARM cycle. Doing it out of curiosity mostly to gain a personal understaning of SARMS.
I need to add some mass, but also need to drop some body fat, so my plan is to run it like this, along with my weekly TRT dose of 100mg/ week testosterone cyp.:

-4 week cutting phase, 20mg LGD and 20MG S23 3-500 calorie deficit with intermittent fasting and fasted cardio

followed immediately by

-4 week lean bulking phase, 40mg LGD 3-500 calorie surplus

assess side effects/ change dosing if needed and continue cycling this way until I reach Ideal BF (9-10%) and then switch between lean bulk and recomp type diets to add mass while remaining lean.

Will be using CEL cycle assist throughout, a multi vitamin, fish oil and drinking lots of water. May add NAC if I feel as though I need to.

This is kind of a new way to approach things for me, I want to try it out to see how it works. I'll try to take pics at least monthly and update this thread with any pertinent information about my progress or the effects I a feeling from these compounds.

Any questions, concerns or advice feel free to drop a line. :)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
40mg lgd is nuts man. I personally wouldn’t touch 20. Your lipids are going to be trashed in four weeks. I would try and pick up some red yeast rice and androsterone has been shown to positively effect lipids (plus it would help your cutting goals) interested to hear where it goes but the 40 would be seriously concerning for me

Alistair_

Awards
Looking forward to seeing your results. I have a lot of experience with LGD 4033 and can tell you anything over 10mg a day is diminishing returns. At most I’d run 15mg if you’re intent on going high dose. I think that plan can save you some money and not waste anything.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
40mg lgd is nuts man. I personally wouldn’t touch 20. Your lipids are going to be trashed in four weeks. I would try and pick up some red yeast rice and androsterone has been shown to positively effect lipids (plus it would help your cutting goals) interested to hear where it goes but the 40 would be seriously concerning for me
@40mg you will look like this in 4 days.

57f.jpg

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
^thats exactly what I’m going for! 40mg it is

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What’s the highest you’ve gone and what leads you to your conclusion that 40 is way too much.. curious..
Looking forward to seeing your results. I have a lot of experience with LGD 4033 and can tell you anything over 10mg a day is diminishing returns. At most I’d run 15mg if you’re intent on going high dose. I think that plan can save you some money and not waste anything.
How high have you dosed LGD and for how long? Not really concerned with the cost, I just want maximum results while remaining reasonably safe. Mike Arnold himself said that 40mg would be an ideal dose for an advanced user.... dunno

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What’s the highest you’ve gone and what leads you to your conclusion that 40 is way too much.. curious..

How high have you dosed LGD and for how long? Not really concerned with the cost, I just want maximum results while remaining reasonably safe. Mike Arnold himself said that 40mg would be an ideal dose for an advanced user.... dunno
I once accidentally dosed LGD wrong for 1 day. Instead of 12.5mg I took 37.5mg. Gave me bad insomnia, night sweats and cramps in my back. That was only one dose, can't imagine doing it on purpose. Tren like sides, no thank you.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The studied dose was 1mg. Most people run between 3-10mg.

Alistair_

Awards

I’ve ran 4033 at 10mg for 6 weeks and two weeks at 15mg and noticed no difference in strength and had no additional lean mass gains. I have been all over the forums and can tell you runnng over 15mg of LGD 4033 is very far from the norm and have only read a few cases of guys taking around 40mg.

10mg is the sweet spot, trust me. Try it for a month at 10mg and then bump it up and see what you think. Good luck with your cycle

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I appreciate your feedback man!

Yeah I think the general consensus is 10-15 mg/ week. But Mike said 40 is the sweet spot.

I am going to shoot for the middle, 20mg with 20mg S23.

That said I just dropped my first 20/20 dose (4 syringes full total) and wow that was pretty nasty. I am gonna dread it lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is something I'd like to see. I'm on the opposite side of what every1 else said. I think anything less then 15mg of lgd is a waste for a man. My brother found 20mg to be his sweet spot and only didn't run higher because of cost.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe placebo but only an hour after dosing I am already hungry as ****. This is atypical for me at this time of day. About to go cook some eggs and bacon lol

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Holy moly 40mg/day LGD...I'm in for the learning!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im in for this one for sure. I wanna try s23

Polly1

Awards
Im dosing LG 3303 15mg with 30mg S23....should i up the dose on the LG as well?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
According to Mike 40mg is the sweet spot for total compound, in experienced AAS users

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is a crazy dose. Plus even with AAS experience running it at 20mg with the s23 is pretty crazy. I would be trying an s23 solo run to see what it did first. Designed as a male contraceptive it pretty much shuts you off completely. I remember watching a Russo vlog on it before he was banned and he was saying if he jerked off pretty much only clear liquid came out lol. Are you running a base?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So is every1 basically saying that mg to mg lgd and s23 are stronger then dbol, anadrol, and superdrol? There's plenty of ppl who run dbol at 100mg a day. I wasn't aware that sarms are the strongest anabolics on the planet

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think this conversation has been started on other threads. Not all anabolics are equal. Take 150mg of anavar, then take 150mg of superdrol and see if there's a difference. Personally I've never tried that so maybe there isn't but I don't think I'll try. S23 is a new practically untested sarm that shows a lot of the same side effects as oral steroids. Some people get bad lethargy and feel **** on lgd others don't. I just think throwing the two together at doses higher than most people who get good results use is a bit extreme.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All I'm getting at is 20-40mg isint as crazy of a dose as every1 makes it out to be I'm sure 30mg of sdrol will be way more harsh on the body then 30mg lgd, and ppl use 30mg of sdrol all the time.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this conversation has been started on other threads. Not all anabolics are equal. Take 150mg of anavar, then take 150mg of superdrol and see if there's a difference. Personally I've never tried that so maybe there isn't but I don't think I'll try. S23 is a new practically untested sarm that shows a lot of the same side effects as oral steroids. Some people get bad lethargy and feel **** on lgd others don't. I just think throwing the two together at doses higher than most people who get good results use is a bit extreme.
Doing ultra high dosages of anything is plain stupid. There are physiological limits for tissue generation. One can't just grow over night 2 pounds, because of x grams of a chemical. Best dose is where sides are minimum in comparison to the positive effects.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Doing ultra high dosages of anything is plain stupid. There are physiological limits for tissue generation. One can't just grow over night 2 pounds, because of x grams of a chemical. Best dose is where sides are minimum in comparison to the positive effects.
I agree 100%. With lgd no increase of sides was noticed from 10-20mg but the difference in gains was night and day. So maybe 30 would be better. Obviously that wasn't the case for you . I'm just interested to see some1 try it. Gonna be pricy

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree 100%. With lgd no increase of sides was noticed from 10-20mg but the difference in gains was night and day. So maybe 30 would be better. Obviously that wasn't the case for you . I'm just interested to see some1 try it. Gonna be pricy
I prepare my LGD from raw powder. Its not that expensive. There is also the possibility, that you tolerate higher dosages better than me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I prepare my LGD from raw powder. Its not that expensive. There is also the possibility, that you tolerate higher dosages better than me.
That's another thing. In the years me and my brother have used different types of gear, neither of us really get any bad sides. Back pumps, maybe some bloat or get a little run down but overall we seem to handle them well

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have a friend that runs gear for as long as he can afford to and stops cold turkey, no on cycle support, no ai, no pct. He loses gains but no sides and always able to "perform". He actually just had a kid at age 41 after years of doing that. Most ppl would be a mess from that

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So i should drop the LGD to 10mg?
I am running it at 20lgd 20S23. According to Mike that is the sweet spot for SARMS. We shall see.
That is a crazy dose. Plus even with AAS experience running it at 20mg with the s23 is pretty crazy. I would be trying an s23 solo run to see what it did first. Designed as a male contraceptive it pretty much shuts you off completely. I remember watching a Russo vlog on it before he was banned and he was saying if he jerked off pretty much only clear liquid came out lol. Are you running a base?
I am running 100mg a week test C
So is every1 basically saying that mg to mg lgd and s23 are stronger then dbol, anadrol, and superdrol? There's plenty of ppl who run dbol at 100mg a day. I wasn't aware that sarms are the strongest anabolics on the planet
According to Mike, sarms are a weaker version of steroids. So if you are looking for max benefit are you gonna run 20mg dbol? Or 50?

I think 40mg daily if a SARM, or the sum of different SARMS, is where it’s at. I guess we will find out eh

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Weighed in at 192 today

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am running it at 20lgd 20S23. According to Mike that is the sweet spot for SARMS. We shall see.

I am running 100mg a week test C

According to Mike, sarms are a weaker version of steroids. So if you are looking for max benefit are you gonna run 20mg dbol? Or 50?

I think 40mg daily if a SARM, or the sum of different SARMS, is where it’s at. I guess we will find out eh
Theoretically stacking at 40 mg is a good threshold for what the body can handle. The more things we add the more stress we put on the body theoretically and of course increasing doses will bring more sides.

The idea with most any compound is to start with a dose that works depending on what your goals are and slowly titrate up until you begin to see diminishing returns when seeking to get the most out of a run. So when the sides/risk start to outweigh the rewards its time to back off. I think theoretically looking at 40 mg as a whole and not each individual dose-dependent. Running three sarms at 40 mg each would obviously bring problems. Sarms at 40-50mg as a cumulative dose does not seem to me to be irresponsible and/or nonsensical.

With these things all we're really doing is manipulating the body and it really all will come down to what each individual feels comfortable with in Risk versus Rewards.

That said I don't think 20 mg of each compound theoretically is a crazy dose. Even with other things in the mix. Proper support, monitoring (lipids/bp etc) and having necessary ancillaries and taking any other measure that would ensure health is not jeopardized should always be the priority imo.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 1

Obviously not much to report. Strangely it seems to have affected my mood in a positive way yesterday. I have a 20 gram a day kratom "habit". Usually at about 3pm I start feeling my after lunch dose wear off and start thinking about my 4pm dose. Yesterday I remember being in a good mood and I completely forgot about my 4pm dose until 5 as I was pumping gas in my truck. That never happens.

Anyway, may seem insignificant, but worth noting I guess.

Sleep was good last night. Woke up @ 207, so a 15lb gain so far. I'm kidding.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed and looking forward to seeing the results. Would you be taking cycle support for any sarm cycle or just because it is a relatively high dose? Just wondering if this is always necessary or more of a precaution.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Obviously not much to report. Strangely it seems to have affected my mood in a positive way yesterday. I have a 20 gram a day kratom "habit". Usually at about 3pm I start feeling my after lunch dose wear off and start thinking about my 4pm dose. Yesterday I remember being in a good mood and I completely forgot about my 4pm dose until 5 as I was pumping gas in my truck. That never happens.

Anyway, may seem insignificant, but worth noting I guess.

Sleep was good last night. Woke up @ 207, so a 15lb gain so far. I'm kidding.
15 pound gain overnight! Lol

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Subbed and looking forward to seeing the results. Would you be taking cycle support for any sarm cycle or just because it is a relatively high dose? Just wondering if this is always necessary or more of a precaution.
Because of the dose and the relatively unknown risks at these dosages.

Alistair_

Awards

Yeah I think the general consensus is 10-15 mg/ week. But Mike said 40 is the sweet spot.

That said I just dropped my first 20/20 dose (4 syringes full total) and wow that was pretty nasty. I am gonna dread it lol.
I buy empty capsules and squirt the liquid into them and quickly take them before the liquid dissolved them. So easy and you don’t have to taste it.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
^ Thats a good idea, what size capsules? How many CC do they hold? Todays dose wasn't nearly as bad. I squirted all 4 cc's under my tounge (don't taste it there) and quickly swallowed with water. Maybe 5 seconds of nastiness as its going down.

Alistair_

Awards
^ Thats a good idea, what size capsules? How many CC do they hold? Todays dose wasn't nearly as bad. I squirted all 4 cc's under my tounge (don't taste it there) and quickly swallowed with water. Maybe 5 seconds of nastiness as its going down.
I use size OO they hold up to 3/4 a ml each.

Alistair_

Awards
i would think the whole point of sublingual would be better absorption so taking it in capsule wouldnt be a good idea?
SARMs aren’t for sublingual delivery. They are liquid to be sold as research chemicals

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't really do it sublingually. I just hold it there until I can get all 4 syringes full I my mouth before swallowing. Because swallowing this stuff 4 times isn't the most pleasant thing you can do.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Please allow me to me clarify that, so guys don't misunderstand. I made that comment in reference to someone who said they made no gains when using 5-10 mg of LGD per day and that natural anabolics were better. I was trying to say that when SARMs are dosed optimally, they are by far the strongest legal muscle builders around...and that higher doses (like 30-40 mg/day, total) provide much better gains than just 5-10 mg/day. I was not advising anyone to take that much. Furthermore, it was my opinion that if anyone did go that high, they would be better off taking 2 SARMs at 20 mg/day, rather than one SARM at 40 mg.

I just didn't want you guys thinking I am going around telling people to use 40 mg...because I don't...and quite frankly, never have. When most people hypothetically ask me, I say that I think 20 mg/day is ideal for most, which I fully believe. 5-10 mg/day is fine for SARMs and will provide decent gains for most people who aren't too far long in their development, but 20 mg/day is significantly more effective. SARMs are similar to AAS, as higher doses (up to a point) provide superior results, but as with all things, each person should select a dose that best fits their goals and finances.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
^ what he said. Sorry if I insinuated otherwise. I'll continue at 20/20 and see how it goes, in the name of research ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Following along.
Mike Arnold just checked out your website. Thank you for your board sponsorship and what looks to be very competitive pricing.