Baladrol 7,17-alpha-dimethyl-androsten-3,17-diol almost the same as MENT?

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
So I found 2 bottles of Baladrol in my freezer. It's prob 8 years old and I never tried it. The chem compound is:

7,17-alpha-dimethyl-androsten-3,17-diol = Baladrol

7a-Methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione = MENT

So I got this when everything was called a PH and was legal but if I remember I never used it because I thought is was just a fake knock off of a real designer steroid. When I was looking at the compound I noticed it is kinda similar to my MENT. I know just enough about the chemistry of steroids to have a clue of what things convert to but I'm no expert. When I looked at both compounds they seem very similar and I was wondering if anyone can unbox the chem name and tell me how closely they are or if anyone hase tried Baladrol what their experience is with it.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Very different. I believe MENT is a 19nor whereas boladrol is a methyl test. Very potent stuff and I believe extremely toxic.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I found 2 bottles of Baladrol in my freezer. It's prob 8 years old and I never tried it. The chem compound is:

7,17-alpha-dimethyl-androsten-3,17-diol = Baladrol

7a-Methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione = MENT

So I got this when everything was called a PH and was legal but if I remember I never used it because I thought is was just a fake knock off of a real designer steroid. When I was looking at the compound I noticed it is kinda similar to my MENT. I know just enough about the chemistry of steroids to have a clue of what things convert to but I'm no expert. When I looked at both compounds they seem very similar and I was wondering if anyone can unbox the chem name and tell me how closely they are or if anyone hase tried Baladrol what their experience is with it.
I have a bottle of boladrol.
Scored it for pennies basically.
Do t think it's anything like MENT.
But I heard its strong.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I have a bottle of boladrol.
Scored it for pennies basically.
Do t think it's anything like MENT.
But I heard its strong.
Yah when I did research it was equal to 2x Dbol with similar effects.

I don't think it's similar to trest cuz trest has it's own class but Baladrol looks like it would convert to something similar [im no chemist] but it looks like it would convert to the non-19nor version since it's missing the estra-4, and has androsten in it's place.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LGTWHIT
brofessorx

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right, boladrol, on paper extremely potent and toxic, in reality none of the above from my testing. Great for PWO at 6-8mg gives great energy and agression with great strength gains but not a bulker. It’s a nice add on to any run and can be taken PWO only or part of a cycle. Does have a fairly short half life so hits then is gone hence why I like PWO only.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From Patrick Arnold
It is 7a,17a-dimethyl-androst-4-ene-3b-17b-diol. This stuff is a precursor to the legendary steroid of decades past known as bolasterone. From what is known of bolasterone it was available in the 1960’s for a very short period of time – possibly being removed from the market because of hepatotoxicity issues. I have never heard of anybody taking real bolasterone before but on paper a few things stick out about the stuff. First of all, it is very potent (6X as anabolic as methyltestosterone). Second of all, it likely aromatizes to a potent estrogen. And lastly, in all likelihood it’s not particularly liver friendly. This all adds up to a steroid that will probably give you a lot of strength and size, water bloat (due to the estrogen), and a relatively high risk of side effects such as gynecomastia and liver stress. Now don’t forget, what is being sold here now is the precursor to bolasterone, and not bolasterone itself. However, I would expect this precursor to have very good conversion to bolasterone because it is a “4-en-3b-ol” steroid, and these convert very readily to the active 3-ketone. Bottom line – this stuff is not for kiddies and that’s for damn sure

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Boladrol is
7a,17a di-methyl 4-androstenediol
If you got lucky it’ll have some kind of steroid hormone in it, if you got unlucky it will just be filler. Either way no worries it doesn’t contain the listed compound.

Ment is 7a methyl nor-testosterone.
Edit: the compound nomenclature op listed is menadione, 7a methyl nor-androstenedione, which is a pro hormone to ment.

Two different steroids.

Ment is easy to synthesize, boladrol not so much.

Boladiol on paper and in real life is a powerhouse compound.

Run it at 12-16mg. If it’s got something, you’ll see good results.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still have a pouch of it. I started it, but for whatever reason, I stopped a couple days later.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Boladrol is
If you got lucky it’ll have some kind of steroid hormone in it, if you got unlucky it will just be filler. Either way no worries it doesn’t contain the listed compound.

Edit: the compound nomenclature op listed is menadione, 7a methyl nor-androstenedione, which is a pro hormone to ment.

Two different steroids.

Thanks for the info. If it's so powerful why do you think there are not any knock offs as in dien instead of dion ect. Is it mainly due to the ease of manufacturing?

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Does anyone who also have this stuff have a bottle that looks like it was made in the 70's soviet union? That's why I thought this was crap because it has a tan label with all capitals BALADROL [like government canned food] with no graphics or anything and on the back there is the compound [which I guess is BS] and the serving info and their is a disclaimer for exceeding servings and breastfeeding and that is it. Does anyone else have similar looking products?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does anyone who also have this stuff have a bottle that looks like it was made in the 70's soviet union? That's why I thought this was crap because it has a tan label with all capitals BALADROL [like government canned food] with no graphics or anything and on the back there is the compound [which I guess is BS] and the serving info and their is a disclaimer for exceeding servings and breastfeeding and that is it. Does anyone else have similar looking products?
No brand name, huh?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info. If it's so powerful why do you think there are not any knock offs as in dien instead of dion ect. Is it mainly due to the ease of manufacturing?
Diol hormones such as 4-androstenediol are superior than 4-androstenedione.
Making the compound is expensive and difficult.
Dione or diol potency depends on the compound.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here’s what the boladrol I’m talking about looked like:
C1193D24-DEB3-4421-94B7-E987C9BE35F0.jpeg

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right, boladrol, on paper extremely potent and toxic, in reality none of the above from my testing. Great for PWO at 6-8mg gives great energy and agression with great strength gains but not a bulker. It’s a nice add on to any run and can be taken PWO only or part of a cycle. Does have a fairly short half life so hits then is gone hence why I like PWO only.
Like hdrol?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boladrol is

Two different steroids.

I've got the vitality version.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the pouches where bunk.
Don't quote but I remember that from another thread

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I'm half joking and half serious when I say that my 2 bottles might be soviet union boladrol

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the pouches where bunk.
Don't quote but I remember that from another thread
You are correct. Well, from user feedback, some contained nothing, some contained something, but it wasn’t what we testers used. ( I was a beta tester for phf boladrol, and had amazing results at 4mg)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are correct. Well, from user feedback, some contained nothing, some contained something, but it wasn’t what we testers used. ( I was a beta tester for phf boladrol, and had amazing results at 4mg)
And the vitality version is supposed to be good too.
Have u heard that?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And the vitality version is supposed to be good too.
Have u heard that?
I haven’t. I didn’t even know anyone else had a clone of it.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that's what LGTWHIT had recently and referred to in his post. The same packaging and all but I could be wrong. But I know he had a boatload of it

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nostrum had Boladiol synthed under his Vitality Compounds label a couple years ago (now NOS Labs/Zero Flux). It's legit, unlike the PHF Boladrol pouches.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boladrol is

Two different steroids.

really that high.
i think my caps are 2mg...in that case ill need more

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
really that high.
i think my caps are 2mg...in that case ill need more

Yea but keep in mind, I’m referring to phf boladrol

The compound boladiol should be very potent and wet if legit.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea but keep in mind, I’m referring to phf boladrol

The compound boladiol should be very potent and wet if legit.
So for the real deal vitality stuff.
How much should be ran.
Or what's the normal amount ran.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it’s good stuff, 4-8 mg should be the range

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Yah when I did research it was equal to 2x Dbol with similar effects.

I don't think it's similar to trest cuz trest has it's own class but Baladrol looks like it would convert to something similar [im no chemist] but it looks like it would convert to the non-19nor version since it's missing the estra-4, and has androsten in it's place.
Damn I want some!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Took 4mg of the Vitality Boladiol at work to kinda feel it out - noticed a strong androgenic energy, like a powerful internal drive on the edge of nervous energy to get sh!t done. Felt great.

Took 6mg next day preWO and felt really great through all my events - this stuff really gives some great horsepower to drive through a long hard session. Can’t wait to try it again sometime, good stuff!