Cardarine or 11KT for fat loss.

icrackaboy

Awards
Hello, I am wondering which would be better for fat loss? I heard that 11KT is especially good at getting rid of fat in the stomach and chest. I tried looking up results from Cardarine but I did not find anybody posting before and after stats. I have veins on my arms and legs with very little body fat everywhere but my stomach and chest seem to hold a decent amount. Would 11KT or Cardarine be better for this?

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
fat loss is linear in the body. some places will gain or lose faster than others, but you can't spot reduce by taking a certain supplement

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cardarine is mostly increasing your energy, diet is the key.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As stated above diet along w exercise will play the most important role in fat loss... Both would be good options in assisting you in your goals. I believe the 11kt works via anti-cortisol while cardarine (a ppar-delta agonist) would be great for endurance and increased energy for cardio. Some people also notice carderine aiding tremendously in fat loss.

icrackaboy

Awards
Thank you for the replies everyone. When I cut i lose fat everywhere besides my stomach and chest probably due to the amounts of stress and anxiety I have in my life. That's why I was wondering if any of these supplements with a diet would help and which would help more. Like I said, I have veins on my arms and legs and I have literally slim to no fat everywhere besides my chest and stomach.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I'm in week 8 ( 4 weeks left) of osta/11kt /yohimbine cycle that’s all what you need ....

icrackaboy

Awards
Thanks bro I have ostarine and 11KT, will the yohimbine do anything significant for visceral fat?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the replies everyone. When I cut i lose fat everywhere besides my stomach and chest probably due to the amounts of stress and anxiety I have in my life. That's why I was wondering if any of these supplements with a diet would help and which would help more. Like I said, I have veins on my arms and legs and I have literally slim to no fat everywhere besides my chest and stomach.
Men have the hardest time losing the fat in the midsection... It is the last place to go especially around the waist. For me diet finally got it off. Cortisol is a stress hormone and high stress situations cause us to release cortisol. If your having anxiety and high stress your cortisol is most likely high which definitely does affect the body/fat.

It sounds like in your case the 11kt would better suit your situation.

However you could also stack both of these and run them together and would prob see great results man.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think lower pec fat and lower abdominal fat are cortisol related.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro I have ostarine and 11KT, will the yohimbine do anything significant for visceral fat?
yohimbine will help you to burn stubborn fat , in my case it was bottom chest area and legs , I can be lean to the bone but my legs don’t match to the upper body, by using 11 kt /and yohimbine you basically cover both angels stubborn fat and cortisone related .

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think lower pec fat and lower abdominal fat are cortisol related.
Yup...they say elevated cortisol, aromatase activity, and insulin resistance are the biggest hurdles to progress in these troubled areas. That's why I attack all three when I cut....such as now :)

Epi-Andro and/or Androsterone can do wonders for people to cut fat in these areas..

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I swear epiandrosterone Androsterone is a fat burner for me when I use it.