MSten Cycle

johnnybravo21

Awards
I am planning on starting my Msten cycle soon. This will be my 2nd cycle, the first wasnt done correctly.
I am look for advice on what Cycle support and PCT would work best for Msten specifically.
Also, how long should I preload for and with what?
Thanks for the help!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are tons of threads on msten cycles. Use the search function. Realistically if you are ready to do a cycle then you would already have this planned out. Do a bit of research yourself, or be super lazy like it seems you are.

johnnybravo21

Awards
Can you walk me through step by step how to use this "search function"

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I haven't figured how to use the search function either. There is no advanced feature that I can use to search only titles, etc. Kind of useless, unless I just am not using it right.

That said, I will try to answer your question... CEL cycle assist is really popular for cycle support. Depending on length of cycle you may bump dose up some because the longer the cycle the more it will wear on you. NAC or TUDCA are good for protecting the liver. Again, depends on length of cycle. If its 4 weeks I almost wouldn't worry about it, personally. The liver is a tough organ; however yours may not be as resilient as some. Your call.

PCT standard is clomid 50/50/25/25 with an AI handy in case of estrogen rebound. Personally I am an advocate of running clomid or torem throughout the cycle to prevent you from getting shut down. It worked for me and several others, bloodwork and big balls to prove it, lol.

johnnybravo21

Awards
Will a test boost be necessary? From what I remember and read the lethargy was insane.
I just want to protect myself and not feel like **** during or after my cycle.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How long of a cycle are you running

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's a short cycle.Cel cycle assist, and I recommend running a SERM like torem (preferably) or clomid throughout the length of the cycl. That should keep your natural T levels normal and should alleviate potential low T sides. Run the SERM for 4 weeks after the cycle as well.