TRT side-effects on both low and high dosages of test

johnny1

Awards
I've had these side effects on both high (500) and low (200) dosages of testosterone from high to low:
  • Frequent urination
  • Low libido
  • Low appetite
  • Poor sleep
My blood work is fine and my GP says it's fine, but doesn't know about the testosterone. I've had the estrogen checked as well, was fine too.

mattwv

Awards
Do you mean 500mg and 200mg weekly dosages? 500mg isn't a trt dose. It's a blast/cycle. 200mg is a very high trt dose and could be classified as a low dose cycle/blast.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had these side effects on both high (500) and low (200) dosages of testosterone from high to low:
  • Frequent urination
  • Low libido
  • Low appetite
  • Poor sleep
My blood work is fine and my GP says it's fine, but doesn't know about the testosterone. I've had the estrogen checked as well, was fine too.
When you say your doctor says “it’s fine” what are your total/free testosterone and estradiol levels? Are you taking an AI?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you mean 500mg and 200mg weekly dosages? 500mg isn't a trt dose. It's a blast/cycle. 200mg is a very high trt dose and could be classified as a low dose cycle/blast.
200mg/wk is actually a very common TRT dose.

Pigskinplayer

Pigskinplayer

Awards
Hell, on 150mg a week test cyp I was just over a 1000 ng/dl and my hematocrit was pushing the upper limits and my E2 was 65. My belly contributed to the high E2. I'm 6'4" 310lbs. Dr. dropped me down to 100mg a week now. Sounds like you E2 is probably too high. Im doing 12.5mg aromasin every 3.5 days when I pin and it seems to be working. Getting labs done in a couple weeks to see where I'm at and adjust from there. Obviously you need labs too.