8 Week Epiandrosterone & 11KT PCT Advice

evman

Awards
Hey Fellas,

Been running Epiandrosterone 300 mg ED & 11KT 300 mg ED and 7-Keto 300 mg ED for almost 7 weeks now out of an 8 week run.

Little torn on how heavy of a PCT I should do. Money aside, I want to make sure everything is functioning 110% hormonally, continued fat loss and muscle retention.
Diets beyond on point, I juice hardcore daily along many added supps, Clay’s( detox and heavy metals) minerals, etc as well as intermittent fasting and hybrid ketogenic diet 5-6 days a week and minimum of 4 days excercise mostly fastes cardio, Hiit and weights.
W:195
H: 6.0
BF: 14%

So far I have on hand for PCT/On Cycle:

Nano-Genin (Laxogenin- started running week 4 and will run through end of PCT), DS Lean Xtreme, HyperGH 14x-( Best Natty HGH Boosting Supplement on market. Started 4 weeks into cycle and running 4 months 1 month off- Helps me with sleep and recovery a lot)
(Test, Anti-Aromitase, Cortisol stack - ALL ORAL, - 7,8 Benzoflavone (200mg ed orally), Phosphatidylserine (600mg ed), Taco-8 (Test Booster) Transresvertrol and Grapefruit seed extract at (1500mg ed on and through pct- natural anti estrogen) I also have 1/2 bottle of Elim1nate by Olympus labs (Androsta-3,5 diene-7,17 dione- 25mg each for AI) Was thinking of getting some Aromasin (AI) as well. Perhaps instead of Olympus labs?

I could make it easier on myself regimen wise I suppose and just do liquid Nova, Aromasin and HCGenerate for 4 weeks, but that would require me buying all which is pricey when I have above PCT supps on hand already minus Aromasin.

Overall Thoughts and possible refinements/add-ons?

Cheers!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hcgenerate is ridiculously over priced and over hyped. Simple Clomid or nolva pct will take care of everything.

evman

Awards
I agree with that. Way overpriced. I can get real HCG for not much more.

I realize my cycle was mild at 300mg ed for epianndro and 11-kt combo, but you really think just Nolvadex is good enough solo? I’ve had sides with Clomid so that’s a no go.
No other t-boosters or anything in conjunction?
I’d almost rather play safe than sorry messing with Endocrine system ya know.

If so, I guess PCT would look like laxogenin and lean extreme for cortisol control and slight t-boost, along with Nolvadex for 4 weeks and at end of the 4 week pct I’ll do a week of just armidex solo to play safe with estrogen rebound. Thoughts?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn't worry bout estro rebound with that cycle.

evman

Awards
Would you happen to know a solid Nolva source in USA with fast shipping?

Southern SARMS is bunk and drugsgear is another but only takes crypto curency which I don’t have.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Would you happen to know a solid Nolva source in USA with fast shipping?

Southern SARMS is bunk and drugsgear is another but only takes crypto curency which I don’t have.
Check board sponcer

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Just curious what you're results were like on these two compounds since they seem very easy to get. Cheers.

evman

Awards
What dosage of Nolva would you suggest. They’re 20mg tabs X’s 30.
Was thinking 20mg ed first week, 15mg ed for second week and 10mg ed for the final two weeks. Would this be sufficient you think to bring test and estrogen to normal or should I do 20mg the whole 4 weeks to be safe?

evman

Awards
Hey buddy!

I had some body recomp fer sure. Not huge, but definitely noticeable. Although, I hav beeen taking laxogenin and alpha yohimbe for the last 4 weeks as well. Also my diet is religious 90% of the time and I do Intermittent fasting 16-18 hours a days 5 days a week , along with 1200-1500kcals, fasted excercising minimum 4 days a weeks and less than 50net carbs a day, mostly from veggies. So it’s really hard to say what is doing what ya know?

I do feel it has helped me keep strength up more so than not on it doing same regimen.

This is only my 4th cycle ever. Did an Anavar solo, which did about the same as this.
I’ve done epistane back when I was 18 and beastrol(superdrol) at 21, Both 4 weeks and those gave me stupid strength gaines. Especially beastrol. Bench went up like 65 pounds in 2 weeks.