LGD and S23 on the way, how to run this shizznit

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just ordered some LGD and S23 from MA research. I’ve ran several AAS cycles between 2014 and 2016. Test, dbol, tbol, anavar, proviron, treatolone, epistane, oral tren.

I’m familiar with what these compounds do, so am looking to try something new, mostly for curiousity sake.

For the last year and a half, I haven’t trained much and have been eating like **** so am not really in great shape anymore. Probably like 15% BF, 6’ 195 lbs. (most of my previous runs have been cuts, so never really put on a whole lot of mass)

Anyway, these compounds have triggered my attention and I have decided to run them as a stack, goal is to lose 3-5% BF over the next couple months, and add some mass.

I will be cycling carbs and doing intermittent fasting with fasted cardio to burn the abdominal fat, and lifting weights 3-4 times a week.

How do you recommend running these, as far as MG/day? I’m not really putting a time limit on how long I am going to run them for, may run them the whole summer if I feel ok. On TRT by the way. Plan on running your typical support supplements for heart health and liver health.

Opinions? Personal experience?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Lgd is normally 10-15 mg a day but lately ive heard of people going higher than that. Personally ive had decent gains on just 10mg. Im in to hear about the s23. I really wanna try that one

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A YouTuber has quite the layout of this stack with complete Pros and Cons. I thought it was informative.

I think it was S23 and not S4 but a quick search pulls em up.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LGD is good at 10mg no need for more.

S23 not to sure. Never ran it but I think it was 20-30 mg. Don’t quote me on it though

A

Alistair_

Awards
LGD is good at 10mg no need for more.

S23 not to sure. Never ran it but I think it was 20-30 mg. Don’t quote me on it though
^ This. 10mg LGD 4033 is the sweet spot. I tried it at 15mg after hitting a wall after 6 weeks of 10mg and it made no difference.

I have no experience with S-23 as well

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have did a few cycles of LGD, 10-15mg is idea. I would personally run 10 for 6 weeks then bump it up to 15mg for the rest of the cycle.

I have not ran S23 but the idea dosages from everywhere I have read are 20mg up to 30mgs. I was really looking forward to running S23 immediately after my LGD cycle but I have read several logs where the test rat complained of shedding. I want nothing to do with hair loss so I decided to pass on it.

A bad ass cycle would be 8 weeks of LGD (4weeks of 10mg then 4weeks of 15mg) then immediately following run S23 for 8 weeks (4Wks at 20mg then 4Wks at 30mg).. so a bulk for 8 weeks then harden up/cut with S23... strictly my thoughts on a cycle if you run Test as a base..

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I haven't run LGD, but I've run S23. The S23 was great for pumps, muscle hardness, and strength gains. This was run at 20mg/day for 30 days as all I had was a single 30ml bottle.

I think you could run it 6 weeks, but S23 is definitely quite liver toxic. Gave me dark urine so I upped the TUDCA and NAC and cleared it right up.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered some LGD and S23 from MA research. I’ve ran several AAS cycles between 2014 and 2016. Test, dbol, tbol, anavar, proviron, treatolone, epistane, oral tren.

I’m familiar with what these compounds do, so am looking to try something new, mostly for curiousity sake.

For the last year and a half, I haven’t trained much and have been eating like **** so am not really in great shape anymore. Probably like 15% BF, 6’ 195 lbs. (most of my previous runs have been cuts, so never really put on a whole lot of mass)

Anyway, these compounds have triggered my attention and I have decided to run them as a stack, goal is to lose 3-5% BF over the next couple months, and add some mass.

I will be cycling carbs and doing intermittent fasting with fasted cardio to burn the abdominal fat, and lifting weights 3-4 times a week.

How do you recommend running these, as far as MG/day? I’m not really putting a time limit on how long I am going to run them for, may run them the whole summer if I feel ok. On TRT by the way. Plan on running your typical support supplements for heart health and liver health.

Opinions? Personal experience?
Which lgd bro? 4033 or 3303?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't run LGD, but I've run S23. The S23 was great for pumps, muscle hardness, and strength gains. This was run at 20mg/day for 30 days as all I had was a single 30ml bottle.

I think you could run it 6 weeks, but S23 is definitely quite liver toxic. Gave me dark urine so I upped the TUDCA and NAC and cleared it right up.
Did you have any hair shedding with S23?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ive heard LGD-4033 is comparable to dbol. I'm sure this is mostly promotional BS but if your experiences, is it a wet compound?

And the more I read about S23 the more I believe it is really some potent ****. Like something you don't run all the time, like I was planning.

More like a LGD 10mg cruise with 2-4 wek "blast" of S23. Dunno. Excited to get started though.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There nothing alike bro, lgd and dbol. Honestly

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it’s slightly wet, no joint issues from me

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lgd, s-23, and test sounds like an amazing cycle. Maybe deca too but that is a lot of compounds

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m not even sure if you need the lgd in there. From what we’ve seen up to now s23 seems to be serious sh1t, stacked with a nice dose of test could be a good ride

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Did you have any hair shedding with S23?
I did not. I've read of other people having that issue though. I'm wondering if they were just predisposition to hair loss though. The only side effect I encountered was the dark urine.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m not even sure if you need the lgd in there. From what we’ve seen up to now s23 seems to be serious sh1t, stacked with a nice dose of test could be a good ride
S23 seems winstrol like in results; it is a strong hardening agent, anti-catabolic in a caloric deficit, but not really best suited for a bulking agent. Since my goal is to recomp, I am thinking of running Test/LGD as my "base", something like:

Test 100mg throughout AND----4 weeks of LGD @ 20mg/ day followed by 4 weeks of LGD @ 10mg/ day and S23 @ 20mg/day. Then cruise at 10mg LGD for 4 weeks, repeat.

What do you think about that?

I did not. I've read of other people having that issue though. I'm wondering if they were just predisposition to hair loss though. The only side effect I encountered was the dark urine.
Yeah, not everyone sheds, even on DBOL + tren + winstrol + test. You have to be predispositioned. That said, how old are you, and are you receding or thinning up top?

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
I'm just coming off 8 weeks of LGD-4033 myself, and here are my thoughts. First of all, in your Google searches completely ignore the Reddit crowd recommending 5mg/day and saying anything more is a waste. This may be the case for absolute noobs with 6 months of training experience, but since you've done previous AAS cycles your receptors are crusty and jaded and telling newer anabolics to get off their lawn, and 5mg will do nothing for them. I started at 5mg, saw absolutely nothing by the end of week 3 save for a little CNS stimulation and some sex drive increase, and bumped it up to 10mg/day for weeks 4 through 8.

And that brings me to results on 10mg... I have to say that this is just my opinion and your own experience may vary, but I think with what's out there naturally now, LGD-4033 may just be a waste of time. When I'd started my LGD cycle I'd just finished crushing 3 x 8-week cycles in a row of natural anabolics. Cycle 1 was Mediator Phosphatidic Acid and Peak ATP (and despite all the jokes about Muscletech this turned out to work pretty damn well). Cycle 2 was Follidrone 2.0 and Mediator, and Cycle 3 was EP1LOGUE, Mediator, and X-Gels. Combined with hard training and solid eating, I found my strength and scale weight just going up and up, and even pounding the cals and protein I still stayed fairly hard in terms of body comp. It was a wild ride, and I thought it would get even better when I "moved up" to SARMS. BUT really, I am unimpressed. Over 8 weeks at 10mg my strength went up a rep or two here, 2.5lbs or 5lbs there, and my muscles felt a little fuller between sessions. But I never saw major changes in my body comp and performance that I did in the previous 3 cycles of natural anabolics. (Note that the brand I'm using has a really good reputation here in Canuckistan, and I definitely did feel some hormonal effects, so I'm not doubting the authenticity of the compound I used at all either).

I'm not saying that SARMs are crap, because people are definitely seeing positive effects with them. What I'm saying is that if you have previous experience with AAS and popped your receptors' cherry, your training is in check and already allows for growth stimulation and recovery, and you've already made great strides towards your genetic limit through proper training and supplementation with *effective* natural anabolics, you'll probably see mediocre results with safe dosages of SARMs (and what's a safe dosage with them anyway? We're all guessing right now).

Besides, you yourself admit that you've gotten out of shape and are just getting back on the horse. Just going to the gym with consistency and effort alone, and watching your nutrition will give you "steroid-like gains" for the first couple months at this point. There's absolutely no need to go anywhere near PEDs with unknown long-term effects right now. If you absolutely must take something because you feel that's not enough, try to exhaust all natural options before turning to drugs again. Look into the VECTOR logs, or EP1LOGUE or Follidrone 2.0. I'm actually stunned that no one else here is discouraging you from hopping on drugs out of the gate to change your physique, like drug-assisted training is the natural order of things. IMHO fakkking with your health should be the absolute last resort in your physique enhancement journey, after you've tried everything else.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just coming off 8 weeks of LGD-4033 myself, and here are my thoughts. First of all, in your Google searches completely ignore the Reddit crowd recommending 5mg/day and saying anything more is a waste. This may be the case for absolute noobs with 6 months of training experience, but since you've done previous AAS cycles your receptors are crusty and jaded and telling newer anabolics to get off their lawn, and 5mg will do nothing for them. I started at 5mg, saw absolutely nothing by the end of week 3 save for a little CNS stimulation and some sex drive increase, and bumped it up to 10mg/day for weeks 4 through 8.

And that brings me to results on 10mg... I have to say that this is just my opinion and your own experience may vary, but I think with what's out there naturally now, LGD-4033 may just be a waste of time. When I'd started my LGD cycle I'd just finished crushing 3 x 8-week cycles in a row of natural anabolics. Cycle 1 was Mediator Phosphatidic Acid and Peak ATP (and despite all the jokes about Muscletech this turned out to work pretty damn well). Cycle 2 was Follidrone 2.0 and Mediator, and Cycle 3 was EP1LOGUE, Mediator, and X-Gels. Combined with hard training and solid eating, I found my strength and scale weight just going up and up, and even pounding the cals and protein I still stayed fairly hard in terms of body comp. It was a wild ride, and I thought it would get even better when I "moved up" to SARMS. BUT really, I am unimpressed. Over 8 weeks at 10mg my strength went up a rep or two here, 2.5lbs or 5lbs there, and my muscles felt a little fuller between sessions. But I never saw major changes in my body comp and performance that I did in the previous 3 cycles of natural anabolics. (Note that the brand I'm using has a really good reputation here in Canuckistan, and I definitely did feel some hormonal effects, so I'm not doubting the authenticity of the compound I used at all either).

I'm not saying that SARMs are crap, because people are definitely seeing positive effects with them. What I'm saying is that if you have previous experience with AAS and popped your receptors' cherry, your training is in check and already allows for growth stimulation and recovery, and you've already made great strides towards your genetic limit through proper training and supplementation with *effective* natural anabolics, you'll probably see mediocre results with safe dosages of SARMs (and what's a safe dosage with them anyway? We're all guessing right now).

Besides, you yourself admit that you've gotten out of shape and are just getting back on the horse. Just going to the gym with consistency and effort alone, and watching your nutrition will give you "steroid-like gains" for the first couple months at this point. There's absolutely no need to go anywhere near PEDs with unknown long-term effects right now. If you absolutely must take something because you feel that's not enough, try to exhaust all natural options before turning to drugs again. Look into the VECTOR logs, or EP1LOGUE or Follidrone 2.0. I'm actually stunned that no one else here is discouraging you from hopping on drugs out of the gate to change your physique, like drug-assisted training is the natural order of things. IMHO fakkking with your health should be the absolute last resort in your physique enhancement journey, after you've tried everything else.
You make some very valid points brother, exspecially when you are talking about getting back down to the proper natural routine.

I find it VERY odd that you did not get much from LGD-4033, and you did not see any major changes to the body or performance like you did on those natty cycles which you called a “wild ride”. That just goes to show everyone’s body is very very different. I did not see much of anything from Epilogue, F2, or Xgels other than some placebo maybe, I lost some weight which I didn’t care to lose but other than that nothing went up or changed drastically.

On the other hand LGD I gained about 12lbs in 8weeks and added some great size the first time. My second cycle of LGD at 15mg (10mg first cycle) I gained about 13lbs and again added some serious size. Strength increase wasn’t mind blowing but the size is great.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
S23 seems winstrol like in results; it is a strong hardening agent, anti-catabolic in a caloric deficit, but not really best suited for a bulking agent. Since my goal is to recomp, I am thinking of running Test/LGD as my "base", something like:

Test 100mg throughout AND----4 weeks of LGD @ 20mg/ day followed by 4 weeks of LGD @ 10mg/ day and S23 @ 20mg/day. Then cruise at 10mg LGD for 4 weeks, repeat.

What do you think about that?

Yeah, not everyone sheds, even on DBOL + tren + winstrol + test. You have to be predispositioned. That said, how old are you, and are you receding or thinning up top?
I'm 34 and no, my hair isn't thinning. I've got a bit of a "Five-head" going on, but I've had that my whole life.

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
On the other hand LGD I gained about 12lbs in 8weeks and added some great size the first time. My second cycle of LGD at 15mg (10mg first cycle) I gained about 13lbs and again added some serious size. Strength increase wasn’t mind blowing but the size is great.
Interesting! Any AAS use in your history before SARMs?

I cycled some heavy stuff between 2001-2004, so I'm thinking maybe that spoiled SARMs for me - setting the bar higher for any subsequent supplement or drug that builds muscle by acting on the androgen receptor. Kinda like dating a sex-crazed nympho spoils you for normal women, but for the AR.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You said you made better gains your first 3 cycles using "natural" supps than you did your 4th cycle using low-dose LGD.

I have a few thoughts on that. First and foremost, have you considered the fact that as you gain muscle, making continued gains becomes harder and harder? Even with steroids, the more cycles you run, the lower your net muscle gains will be, assuming all other variables are equal. So, it is not surprising that after 6 months of continuous gains that your body started to put on the breaks.

two, 5 mg of LGD is nothing. Does anyone run 5 mg of an oral steroid (outside of a small few extremely potent drugs)? No. SO, if 5 mg of Dianabol or Anadrol isn't going to do crap, why on Earth would anyone expect 5 mg of LGD to provide good gains. Now, it may add a handful of pounds of muscle in someone who has never used any androgen receptor agonists (steroids, SARMs) before, but it sure as hell won't do much in someone who has previously used those drugs or who has reached the upper-limit of their natural genetic potential.

The bottom line here is that if someone is going to asses the potency of SARMs as a whole, they better be using the drugs in their optimal dosing range...not pitiful doses that don't come anywhere close to taking advantage of their full growth promoting potential. Using the doses administered in clinical trials is nonsense! No one applies clinical doses to their AAS cycles, so why should we do so with SARMs? Because a researcher decided to use those doses? Just because a certain dosing range may have been used in clinical trials, it does not mean it is ideal for bodybuilding purposes. In fact, history shows that in most cases involving AAS, the doses used in clinical trials are far, FAR lower than what bodybuilders use to promote muscle growth. Trial and error has proven that using clinical doses of AAS doesn't come anywhere close to providing maximum gains...and with SARMs being weaker, in general, than our more potent AAS, why should we think that we can get away with even smaller dosages of SARMs?

For maximum gains with safety in mind, most SARMs should be used in the 30-50 mg/day range...just like steroids. At 30-50 mg/day, LGD is a completely different animal than it is at 5 mg/day...or even 10 mg/day. Just like 5-10 mg of Dianabol provides mediocre results, but 30-50 mg/day produces very good results, we see the same exact thing with SARMs. Both classes of drugs are androgen receptor agonists...and work through the exact same pathways, so it is not illogical to conclude that ideal dosing ranges may be similar. In this case, they most certainly are.

Even at 20 mg/day, LGD will produce very good results for most non-steroid users...and when combined with another 20 mg/day of either S23, RAD-140, or YK-11, results will typically be excellent and rival moderate steroid cycles.

The bottom line is that SARMs are BY FAR the most powerful non-steroidal muscle builders on the market today. No class of "natural" anabolics can touch them...not even close, but before someone denies this is the case they must be willing to evaluate them in their optimal dosing ranges...not teeny-tiny doses that don't come anywhere close to providing maximum results.

The problem here is that many companies simply charge too much money for many young guys to be able to afford a single SARM at 20 mg/day, let alone two SARMs at 20 mg/day. Keep in mind I said "most", not ALL. Some companies have set their prices low enough so that the user can use two SARMs at 20 mg/day for less than money than many companies charge to run just one SARM at 20 mg/day.

With that said, I would consider 20 mg/day the "starting" point for anyone who wishes to really see what these compounds can do...and if they have the funds, add in a 2nd one at the same dose.

SARMs are great compounds when used within their optimal dosing ranges and the proper compounds are selected for the individual's goals. After all, they are basically steroids in terms of function, working to promote growth via AR activation and differing only in their molecular backbone.

P

Polly1

Awards
Cant them be stacked together at once?Like 15mg LGD and 20mg S23 with 250mg test or another test base?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cant them be stacked together at once?Like 15mg LGD and 20mg S23 with 250mg test or another test base?
Load of ppl stack sarms, I’ve done it myself. the arrival of s23 seems to blow the other sarms out of the water so you should get good results dose depending and everything else of course( diet training etc)

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Thanks for the feedback. I have a lot of weight to cut and not a great deal of time to do it. So the main goal of running these supplements is to remain anti-catabolic. I do believe I can put on some size without PED’s, but if I’m already on them I’m a cut/ recomp, I figure I may as well use their benefits when trying to put on some mass too. And I have been lifting SOME, just not hitting it hard like I used to.

Like I said, may not be THE best decision, but definately not the worst..

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for the insight Mike. Maybe i’ll bump the LGD to 40mg while in the bulk phase instead of 20. And cut at 20mg LGD 20 S23..

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You said you made better gains your first 3 cycles using "natural" supps than you did your 4th cycle using low-dose LGD.

I have a few thoughts on that. First and foremost, have you considered the fact that as you gain muscle, making continued gains becomes harder and harder? Even with steroids, the more cycles you run, the lower your net muscle gains will be, assuming all other variables are equal. So, it is not surprising that after 6 months of continuous gains that your body started to put on the breaks.

two, 5 mg of LGD is nothing. Does anyone run 5 mg of an oral steroid (outside of a small few extremely potent drugs)? No. SO, if 5 mg of Dianabol or Anadrol isn't going to do crap, why on Earth would anyone expect 5 mg of LGD to provide good gains. Now, it may add a handful of pounds of muscle in someone who has never used any androgen receptor agonists (steroids, SARMs) before, but it sure as hell won't do much in someone who has previously used those drugs or who has reached the upper-limit of their natural genetic potential.

The bottom line here is that if someone is going to asses the potency of SARMs as a whole, they better be using the drugs in their optimal dosing range...not pitiful doses that don't come anywhere close to taking advantage of their full growth promoting potential. Using the doses administered in clinical trials is nonsense! No one applies clinical doses to their AAS cycles, so why should we do so with SARMs? Because a researcher decided to use those doses? Just because a certain dosing range may have been used in clinical trials, it does not mean it is ideal for bodybuilding purposes. In fact, history shows that in most cases involving AAS, the doses used in clinical trials are far, FAR lower than what bodybuilders use to promote muscle growth. Trial and error has proven that using clinical doses of AAS doesn't come anywhere close to providing maximum gains...and with SARMs being weaker, in general, than our more potent AAS, why should we think that we can get away with even smaller dosages of SARMs?

For maximum gains with safety in mind, most SARMs should be used in the 30-50 mg/day range...just like steroids. At 30-50 mg/day, LGD is a completely different animal than it is at 5 mg/day...or even 10 mg/day. Just like 5-10 mg of Dianabol provides mediocre results, but 30-50 mg/day produces very good results, we see the same exact thing with SARMs. Both classes of drugs are androgen receptor agonists...and work through the exact same pathways, so it is not illogical to conclude that ideal dosing ranges may be similar. In this case, they most certainly are.

Even at 20 mg/day, LGD will produce very good results for most non-steroid users...and when combined with another 20 mg/day of either S23, RAD-140, or YK-11, results will typically be excellent and rival moderate steroid cycles.

The bottom line is that SARMs are BY FAR the most powerful non-steroidal muscle builders on the market today. No class of "natural" anabolics can touch them...not even close, but before someone denies this is the case they must be willing to evaluate them in their optimal dosing ranges...not teeny-tiny doses that don't come anywhere close to providing maximum results.

The problem here is that many companies simply charge too much money for many young guys to be able to afford a single SARM at 20 mg/day, let alone two SARMs at 20 mg/day. Keep in mind I said "most", not ALL. Some companies have set their prices low enough so that the user can use two SARMs at 20 mg/day for less than money than many companies charge to run just one SARM at 20 mg/day.

With that said, I would consider 20 mg/day the "starting" point for anyone who wishes to really see what these compounds can do...and if they have the funds, add in a 2nd one at the same dose.

SARMs are great compounds when used within their optimal dosing ranges and the proper compounds are selected for the individual's goals. After all, they are basically steroids in terms of function, working to promote growth via AR activation and differing only in their molecular backbone.
Did you get any muscle cramping on lgd @ 30 mg? Ive stuck to 15 mg. Did 20 mg for a week and pumps were painful to the point of cramping effect.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you get any muscle cramping on lgd @ 30 mg? Ive stuck to 15 mg. Did 20 mg for a week and pumps were painful to the point of cramping effect.
Increase the water intake and implement taurine.... The two best things for pumps. Most people aren't drinking enough water (at least 2 gallons/day) and add electrolytes as well especially if you consume caffeine etc. This should help dramatically.

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards

Agreed that if you're already 90% of the way towards your potential using natural methods, you'll see less gains once you go the SARMs route (even a subsequent AAS cycle would be less dramatic). I'm suggesting that due to the side effects involved with using pharmaceuticals for muscle gain, one should max out that natural methods phase first. And there's some pretty potent stuff out now for that purpose that wasn't there over 20 years ago when I started. Back then, even Creatine Monohydrate started as an experimental injectable pharmaceutical for cardiac patients called Neoton, and people were cautious when it was5 introduced it to the bodybuilding market in oral form. It seems laughable now, but there were people who wouldn't touch it for fear that it would nuke their kidneys or cause a heart attack. About 25 years of research now show that those fears were baseless, but I feel for the people who didn't want to guinea-pig it. For some, those risks just aren't worth an extra half-inch on their upper arms.

Now we have a new class of experimental drugs that's being tried out for bodybuilding purposes again, in the form of SARMs. Maybe in 20 years SARMs will be no big deal, and we'll have tons of safety research behind them like creatine does now, but for now we don't know much about them. With that in mind, it just makes sense from a safety perspective to max out your natural training and natural supplement go first until the returns diminish, before jumping onto what essentially right now are pseudo-steroids with no real safety record (many have only been studied in rodents and simians at this point).

With regards to dosages, the rationale (and marketed benefit) behind lower dosages of SARMs is that they are more tissue-specific than AAS. If 80% of the Dianabol one takes in (arbitrary number, I don't know the actual amount) is just wasted through uptake in the scalp, prostate, or elsewhere, and only 20% in muscle and bone, then it makes sense to take 30mg of it. But with LGD-4033 designed to target muscle and bone more specifically, then a lesser 10mg LGD vs. 30mg Dbol becomes a more sensible dose. Besides, I have no doubt that 30-50mg of LGD-4033 a day will blow me up, but where is the good sense when the maximum researched dose in humans showing safety is 1mg? It only makes sense in this context to start small and work your way up to find the minimally effective dose/MED to minimize side effects and risk, and this was my goal in starting with only 5mg/day. With a quick build-up time it was clear by the 3-week mark that the dose was too low, so I increased it to 10mg as a possible MED. This wasn't just stabbing in the dark either, as researching others' dosage levels and usage was a factor in deciding on that intake - many have seen great results with 10mg/day, including on this very thread. What justification would one have in jumping way over that to 20mg or 30mg/day as a starting dosage? And what would you have to use on your 2nd and 3rd LGD cycles to see more results? 40mg a day? 50mg a day? Completely reckless from a safety perspective, as well as from an economic one - if one's optimal dose ends up being 17mg/day, and they start with 30mg, they're flushing 13mg of LGD down the toilet daily. Kitchen-sinking 2 or even more of these new, untested compounds into a stack is even sillier, but that's a whole other thread right there.

I'm still fairly new to this forum and don't visit often, so pardon my ignorance if I'm wrong, but you sell SARMs right? I've noticed that sellers of these compounds seem to push for stratospheric doses and ridiculous stacks, while actual end users seem to keep the doses low and start off the way I'm talking about. Anyone with a financial stake in these things should really be more careful, precisely because SARMs are in untested waters. What if all these users in their teens and 20s taking your suggested dosages now start developing cancers or other health problems in their 30s? You're posting under your real name, giving advice to people to mega-dose an experimental drug, while selling a bootleg version of it to them without the permission of the pharmaceutical company that owns the patent. Are you setting aside some of your sales revenues for potential lawsuits?

I know this opinion won't go over well with many on this forum, the YOLO contingent who are blasting anything and everything to improve their gains regardless of the risks. We're all borderline abusing our bodies and applying stress to them to improve appearance, and that comes with the territory in bodybuilding and strength training. But you can manage the abuse in a smart and controlled manner. When it comes to drugs, I'm not against them (of course I've done SARMs and others myself) but we need to proceed in the same manner. It's the only body we've got.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Damnit boy

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed that if you're already 90% of the way towards your potential using natural methods, you'll see less gains once you go the SARMs route (even a subsequent AAS cycle would be less dramatic). I'm suggesting that due to the side effects involved with using pharmaceuticals for muscle gain, one should max out that natural methods phase first. And there's some pretty potent stuff out now for that purpose that wasn't there over 20 years ago when I started. Back then, even Creatine Monohydrate started as an experimental injectable pharmaceutical for cardiac patients called Neoton, and people were cautious when it was5 introduced it to the bodybuilding market in oral form. It seems laughable now, but there were people who wouldn't touch it for fear that it would nuke their kidneys or cause a heart attack. About 25 years of research now show that those fears were baseless, but I feel for the people who didn't want to guinea-pig it. For some, those risks just aren't worth an extra half-inch on their upper arms.

Now we have a new class of experimental drugs that's being tried out for bodybuilding purposes again, in the form of SARMs. Maybe in 20 years SARMs will be no big deal, and we'll have tons of safety research behind them like creatine does now, but for now we don't know much about them. With that in mind, it just makes sense from a safety perspective to max out your natural training and natural supplement go first until the returns diminish, before jumping onto what essentially right now are pseudo-steroids with no real safety record (many have only been studied in rodents and simians at this point).

With regards to dosages, the rationale (and marketed benefit) behind lower dosages of SARMs is that they are more tissue-specific than AAS. If 80% of the Dianabol one takes in (arbitrary number, I don't know the actual amount) is just wasted through uptake in the scalp, prostate, or elsewhere, and only 20% in muscle and bone, then it makes sense to take 30mg of it. But with LGD-4033 designed to target muscle and bone more specifically, then a lesser 10mg LGD vs. 30mg Dbol becomes a more sensible dose. Besides, I have no doubt that 30-50mg of LGD-4033 a day will blow me up, but where is the good sense when the maximum researched dose in humans showing safety is 1mg? It only makes sense in this context to start small and work your way up to find the minimally effective dose/MED to minimize side effects and risk, and this was my goal in starting with only 5mg/day. With a quick build-up time it was clear by the 3-week mark that the dose was too low, so I increased it to 10mg as a possible MED. This wasn't just stabbing in the dark either, as researching others' dosage levels and usage was a factor in deciding on that intake - many have seen great results with 10mg/day, including on this very thread. What justification would one have in jumping way over that to 20mg or 30mg/day as a starting dosage? And what would you have to use on your 2nd and 3rd LGD cycles to see more results? 40mg a day? 50mg a day? Completely reckless from a safety perspective, as well as from an economic one - if one's optimal dose ends up being 17mg/day, and they start with 30mg, they're flushing 13mg of LGD down the toilet daily. Kitchen-sinking 2 or even more of these new, untested compounds into a stack is even sillier, but that's a whole other thread right there.

I'm still fairly new to this forum and don't visit often, so pardon my ignorance if I'm wrong, but you sell SARMs right? I've noticed that sellers of these compounds seem to push for stratospheric doses and ridiculous stacks, while actual end users seem to keep the doses low and start off the way I'm talking about. Anyone with a financial stake in these things should really be more careful, precisely because SARMs are in untested waters. What if all these users in their teens and 20s taking your suggested dosages now start developing cancers or other health problems in their 30s? You're posting under your real name, giving advice to people to mega-dose an experimental drug, while selling a bootleg version of it to them without the permission of the pharmaceutical company that owns the patent. Are you setting aside some of your sales revenues for potential lawsuits?

I know this opinion won't go over well with many on this forum, the YOLO contingent who are blasting anything and everything to improve their gains regardless of the risks. We're all borderline abusing our bodies and applying stress to them to improve appearance, and that comes with the territory in bodybuilding and strength training. But you can manage the abuse in a smart and controlled manner. When it comes to drugs, I'm not against them (of course I've done SARMs and others myself) but we need to proceed in the same manner. It's the only body we've got.
I will respond later when I have more time, but I will say the following for now. One, you don't understand how SARMs/steroids work. Two, I do sell SARMs, but my products are not for human use. I was simply addressing your post from a hypothetical point of view. Three, my position here is secondary to my other contributions to the field (bodybuilding community). I have been known in the AAS world as a "PED expert" (their word, not mine) for many years now. I have written 100's of articles, coached over 1,000 people since the year 2000, and have appeared on a dozen+ podcasts (it would have been much more, but I have turned most down due to time constraints). The ONLY reason I am saying this is so that you understand that my opinions are not derived from the desire to sell products, but were formed--and publicly stated-- LONG before I ever contemplated starting a peptide company.

So, the insinuation that I am "pushing" higher dosages simply because I stand to benefit pisses me off. Regardless, I don't need to defend my claims in this manner because they are easily proven with a basic understanding of how these chemicals work, which I will do when I get back. Not only is much if what you said wrong either in full or in part, but it has NOTHING to do with what I was saying. You are also putting words in my mouth by saying that I am recommending people start at 30-50 mg/day. I did NOT say that. You went WAY outside the point I was trying to make, but I will address it later regardless.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Here we go

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
I will respond later when I have more time, but I will say the following for now. One, you don't understand how SARMs/steroids work. Two, I do sell SARMs, but my products are not for human use. I was simply addressing your post from a hypothetical point of view. Three, my position here is secondary to my other contributions to the field (bodybuilding community). I have been known in the AAS world as a "PED expert" (their word, not mine) for many years now. I have written 100's of articles, coached over 1,000 people since the year 2000, and have appeared on a dozen+ podcasts (it would have been much more, but I have turned most down due to time constraints). The ONLY reason I am saying this is so that you understand that my opinions are not derived from the desire to sell products, but were formed--and publicly stated-- LONG before I ever contemplated starting a peptide company.

So, the insinuation that I am "pushing" higher dosages simply because I stand to benefit pisses me off. Regardless, I don't need to defend my claims in this manner because they are easily proven with a basic understanding of how these chemicals work, which I will do when I get back. Not only is much if what you said wrong either in full or in part, but it has NOTHING to do with what I was saying. You are also putting words in my mouth by saying that I am recommending people start at 30-50 mg/day. I did NOT say that. You went WAY outside the point I was trying to make, but I will address it later regardless.
Address whatever you want, I'm out. It's pretty clear where this is going, and the critical thinkers will see this for what it is. You said I don't understand how SARMs/steroids work, even though the only technical point I made about "Selective" Androgen Receptor Modulators is that they're selective. This is true, but it will be nitpicked with different biochem and endocrinology minutiae until about page 4. You state right here a dosage range of up to 50mg/day of LGD-4033 as a viable human dosage: "For maximum gains with safety in mind, most SARMs should be used in the 30-50 mg/day range...just like steroids. At 30-50 mg/day, LGD is a completely different animal than it is at 5 mg/day...or even 10 mg/day". But when called on this you back off from it and say I'm putting words in your mouth. It's there in black and white but maybe until page 6 or 7 this will slowly morph to mean something else and you'll accuse me of interpreting it wrong. Load up the guru gun too for the ad vericundum argument, "I don't call myself an expert BUT" followed by your credentials to show you're an expert. This will also loom in the background the entire thread, and people you've helped out over the years by answering their supp questions or prepped for a competition will personally attack me to support you.

I've been on bodybuilding boards on and off since 1999 and I've seen this thread play out over and over, and I really don't have the time for it. 47 posts here on AM in a year and a half - I have a day job and a fulfilling life outside of a message board, and don't have the time and energy to engage you to maintain any e-street cred. Keep your guru status, blind everybody with science after I'm gone, but for the love of god PLEASE present them some evidence of how using 50 TIMES the maximum dose of something ever used in a controlled study could possibly be a good idea.

To everyone else, keep in mind that if I came on a thread and recommended someone do 5g of test a week as the "ideal dosing range", I'd be lynched. Everyone would be jumping on me saying that advocating 5x what people are actually using is a waste of money and not safe.

You know what, go for it. If someone wants to take take 50mg of LGD-4033 a day and say it's the bees knees then go ahead. Hey why not 100mg, because you could be leaving gains on the table?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Address whatever you want, I'm out. It's pretty clear where this is going, and the critical thinkers will see this for what it is. You said I don't understand how SARMs/steroids work, even though the only technical point I made about "Selective" Androgen Receptor Modulators is that they're selective. This is true, but it will be nitpicked with different biochem and endocrinology minutiae until about page 4. You state right here a dosage range of up to 50mg/day of LGD-4033 as a viable human dosage: "For maximum gains with safety in mind, most SARMs should be used in the 30-50 mg/day range...just like steroids. At 30-50 mg/day, LGD is a completely different animal than it is at 5 mg/day...or even 10 mg/day". But when called on this you back off from it and say I'm putting words in your mouth. It's there in black and white but maybe until page 6 or 7 this will slowly morph to mean something else and you'll accuse me of interpreting it wrong. Load up the guru gun too for the ad vericundum argument, "I don't call myself an expert BUT" followed by your credentials to show you're an expert. This will also loom in the background the entire thread, and people you've helped out over the years by answering their supp questions or prepped for a competition will personally attack me to support you.

I've been on bodybuilding boards on and off since 1999 and I've seen this thread play out over and over, and I really don't have the time for it. 47 posts here on AM in a year and a half - I have a day job and a fulfilling life outside of a message board, and don't have the time and energy to engage you to maintain any e-street cred. Keep your guru status, blind everybody with science after I'm gone, but for the love of god PLEASE present them some evidence of how using 50 TIMES the maximum dose of something ever used in a controlled study could possibly be a good idea.

To everyone else, keep in mind that if I came on a thread and recommended someone do 5g of test a week as the "ideal dosing range", I'd be lynched. Everyone would be jumping on me saying that advocating 5x what people are actually using is a waste of money and not safe.

You know what, go for it. If someone wants to take take 50mg of LGD-4033 a day and say it's the bees knees then go ahead. Hey why not 100mg, because you could be leaving gains on the table?
Of course you would be lynched, that is a retarded recommendation.

He previously stated that these SARMS are basically weaker versions of steroids. SO if you don't think 10mg of winstrol will do much why would you think 10mg of S23 would blow you away...... Recommending 40mg of Ligandrol is nothing like recommending 5 grams of test, that is a very poor comparison.

As far as clinical dosages vs the recommended bodybuilding dosages.....When is the last time you saw a clinical study with testosterone at 500mg, anavar at 100mg, anadrol at 100mg?

What about all these prohormones that have been popping up and people have been devouring? How many of these have had long term human trials performed on them? Hell even the "safe" ones we take can and will **** up your heart over time.

Its a risky business, no matter how you look at it. But I think the majority of us are adults who can think for themselves and knw what they are getting into. The rest, will probably find a way to hurt themselves one way or another with or without using any AAS.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also, I don't believe MA would put his credibility on the line just to sell a few extra bottles of SARMS. I think what you said was way out of line.