AI for Dbol help

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys

I just ordered 100tabs of dbol 20mg and I need some help with an AI with and estrogen suppressant, I am thinking nolvadex and chrysin with a Natty test booster to keep my nuts from shutting down. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
One, that's not gonna keep your nuts from shutting down and two, those aren't ai's if that's what you were suggesting. I hope you're running test with the dbol. Like guru said you need to do research

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Also, 20mg is some strong dbol, especially if your inexperienced. People typically split their daily dbol intake into 3 doses throughout the day because the halfback life is so short. If you were to do that, you’ll be on 60mg a day. That’s strong in general, but waaaayyyyy to strong for a first time user to jump right into.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the feedback, I wasn't going to start the cycle until I had everything in order. This would actually be my second cycle but the first one I did when I was 21 which I bought at the local health store, it was done improperly and I didn't keep any gains that I got from it.

So if I used a test e base with something like arimistane to stop it from aromatising with clomid/nolva as my pct, would that be more proper? The half life for Dbol is only a few hours, if I did a 20/20 split during the day would that suffice? 40mg/day split once in the morning and once late evening.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
No. Arimistane won't do anything for it. You'll need something like aromasin, arimidex or letro.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you were running dbol solo half life might be something to think about, but if you’re using test e or even prop, just dose the dbol all 40mg about 30min-hour pre work out.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Also, 20mg is some strong dbol, especially if your inexperienced. People typically split their daily dbol intake into 3 doses throughout the day because the halfback life is so short. If you were to do that, you’ll be on 60mg a day. That’s strong in general, but waaaayyyyy to strong for a first time user to jump right into.
People typically take it per workout

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Don't run it solo lol it's not even remotely a good idea

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Split the dbol tabs in half and pop em throughout the day, problem solved. Buy arimidex and use that on cycle. Dose is around .5mg eod or so

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dbol solo is fine. It’s the classic steroid that has been run solo by champion bodybuilders, Olympic record breakers, powerliftrs, etc. Arny ate they stuff like it was tic-tacs (don’t do this!) and he never ran test in his life. I would start very low with it and see how it treats your body. Personally I would keep it low and run it longer, therefore you’d have enough time to actually build real lean body mass, rather than just accumulate a ton of glycogen and water quickly, which you’ll just piss out later. Ultimately it depends on your goals I suppose.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Dbol solo is fine. It’s the classic steroid that has been run solo by champion bodybuilders, Olympic record breakers, powerliftrs, etc. Arny ate they stuff like it was tic-tacs (don’t do this!) and he never ran test in his life. I would start very low with it and see how it treats your body. Personally I would keep it low and run it longer, therefore you’d have enough time to actually build real lean body mass, rather than just accumulate a ton of glycogen and water quickly, which you’ll just piss out later. Ultimately it depends on your goals I suppose.
Arny also didn't properly PCT, are you suggesting that is okay too? What reason could you possibly give for running an oral only cycle besides "arny didn't run test"??

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Well we saw how Arny was in his later years lol

Still a legend

pureburl

Awards
  • Established

Still a legend
Regardless, I think its terrible advice to give someone. I advice against oral only cycles and think it's almost a waste of time and money, but don't take my word for it or anyone else's. Do your research and make your decision bro

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I get my dbols 50mg/tab.

I take one a day 30min preworkout.

Splitting up dosages just complicates things. That's broscience!

No it doesn't "keep stable levels of dbol" in your system. If you take 30mg or 50mg day 1, it will still be in your system day 2 on your next dose.

The oldschool ways need to change.

KISS IT.

Keep
It
Simple
Stupid

Lol. Something my sergeant taught me. Never fails!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the feedback, I wasn't going to start the cycle until I had everything in order. This would actually be my second cycle but the first one I did when I was 21 which I bought at the local health store, it was done improperly and I didn't keep any gains that I got from it.

So if I used a test e base with something like arimistane to stop it from aromatising with clomid/nolva as my pct, would that be more proper? The half life for Dbol is only a few hours, if I did a 20/20 split during the day would that suffice? 40mg/day split once in the morning and once late evening.
Take all your dbol preworkout.

Your welcome

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
If you were running dbol solo half life might be something to think about, but if you’re using test e or even prop, just dose the dbol all 40mg about 30min-hour pre work out.
Yep.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dbol half life is 4 hours or so.

So if one doses 40mg, in 4 hours they’ll theoretically have 20mg, in 8 hours, 10mg, in 12 hours, 4mg, in 16 hours. 2mg, in 20 hours, 1mg, in 24hrs, .5 mg, then, they take another 40mg, now they’d theoretically have 40.5 mg in their system....

If you took 10 mg, in 4 hours you’d have 5mg, but took another 10, now you got 15, another 4, you’ve got 7.5, take 10, now you’ve got 17.5, another 4 hours, you’ve got 8.75, pop another 10, you’ve got 18.75, that’s 16 hours after first dosage. 8 more hours, will leave you at about 4.6mg in your system. Then you pop another 10 for 14.6mg...
I personally don’t think it matters. Just my opinion from first hand experience.
Personally I used to get all into this half life and steady blood levels, but it’s really a lot of work for not much gain. But if you’re single with plenty of time to pop pills ever few hours and stress over silly things like this, more power to you,

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

So if one doses 40mg, in 4 hours they’ll theoretically have 20mg, in 8 hours, 10mg, in 12 hours, 4mg, in 16 hours. 2mg, in 20 hours, 1mg, in 24hrs, .5 mg, then, they take another 40mg, now they’d theoretically have 40.5 mg in their system....

If you took 10 mg, in 4 hours you’d have 5mg, but took another 10, now you got 15, another 4, you’ve got 7.5, take 10, now you’ve got 17.5, another 4 hours, you’ve got 8.75, pop another 10, you’ve got 18.75, that’s 16 hours after first dosage. 8 more hours, will leave you at about 4.6mg in your system. Then you pop another 10 for 14.6mg...
I personally don’t think it matters. Just my opinion from first hand experience.
Personally I used to get all into this half life and steady blood levels, but it’s really a lot of work for not much gain. But if you’re single with plenty of time to pop pills ever few hours and stress over silly things like this, more power to you,
Woa woa woa.

This is where my theory, well my old SGTs theory, comes into play.

KISS IT.

Keep
It
Simple
Stupid

You're not stupid, and I'm not calling you stupid!

But when I take my dbol preworkout, once a day, I can still feel it working 24 hours later.

I used to dissect it and break it down like that. It's too complicated!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

Exactly. It's ridiculous and a waste of time single or not!

If you have 5mg pills, still take your whole dose preworkout!

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Still a legend
True that, Arny isn’t healthy, and maybe his insides weren’t healthy back in his prime either. He definitely abused steroids in high doses and probably ate a diet that was ridiculously high in cholesterol. So nobody should do everything he did. But I do think dbol has been unfairly bashed as a stand alone. Some people claim it’s one of the best steroids out there when it comes to strength and power performance, but aesthetics, not so much. Some people just inflate on it.

And I think taking 10mg 3 times (or whatever your dose is) a day to keep your levels relatively the same isn’t that complicated. But I guess it’s more complicated then it needs to be.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
True that, Arny isn’t healthy, and maybe his insides weren’t healthy back in his prime either. He definitely abused steroids in high doses and probably ate a diet that was ridiculously high in cholesterol. So nobody should do everything he did. But I do think dbol has been unfairly bashed as a stand alone. Some people claim it’s one of the best steroids out there when it comes to strength and power performance, but aesthetics, not so much. Some people just inflate on it.

And I think taking 10mg 3 times (or whatever your dose is) a day to keep your levels relatively the same isn’t that complicated. But I guess it’s more complicated then it needs to be.
I never said three times a day is complicated...

But I bet, without a doubt, if you took 2 guys and had one take dbol in divided doses throughout the day, and the other took it all preworkout, the second guy would have better results.

Why? Because he's dosing it at the critical and most important time, preworkout.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

With orals, there is no stable levels.

Even with injectables.

If you looked at a chart, showing a mans blood levels of testosterone after he injected, it would keep rising and peak about 48-72 hours later, then decline.

Even when guy's split up injections to "keep stable levels" it will never be stable. Just up and down! Lol. I know I'm bad at explaining it!

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
This is gonna be fun

So if I got arimidex tabs 1mg/tab, would an adequate dose be 1mg/day? I've been doing some reading and found that the census says to take 0.5-1mg of arimidex per day to keep estrogen under control.

Others have said that torem is a good option as well, I found 30mls of torem citrate suspended with a 60mg dropper.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
I have absolutely no problem with dosing, I can split the tabs and take 10mgs three to four times daily as needed, just need an anti aromatase to keep from getting mad man tits