Low T and PH use

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if someone already has low testosterone levels naturally, what would the pros and cons be of doing a PH cycle?
Would the effects be any different compared to someone with naturally high T?
Or would you just risk having even LOWER test after PCT...

I'm thinking that the PH would work close to the same, but after a solid PCT you would just return to your natural low level, correct?
The same as if you had naturally high T, ran a PH, and did a good PCT...you would return to your high level (at least that's the hope).

Since most say "shut down is shutdown", would there be any difference?

Destroying

Awards
Pro hormones are usually steroids that never made it to market because of toxicity or inefficacy. Either way it’ll **** you down. And possibly hurt your liver. Test is best.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pro hormones are usually steroids that never made it to market because of toxicity or inefficacy. Either way it’ll **** you down. And possibly hurt your liver. Test is best.
Yeah i know what prohormones do, I'm just wondering about running a cycle with naturally low Test levels...

Destroying

Awards
Yeah i know what prohormones do, I'm just wondering about running a cycle with naturally low Test levels...
You’ll still need PCT and likely be shutdown. Depending on the compound obviously to various degrees

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep in mind, low test levels can mean your pituitary is still putting out decent LH, but your testes arent responding adequately.

Running a PH or other hormonal could then compromise your otherwise-normally-functioning brain. So you end up worse off than when you started.

Ideal world: youd get tests to address exactly why your test is low, and if it can be corrected before you start messing with hormonal PEDs.

Otherwise, all bets are off.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind, low test levels can mean your pituitary is still putting out decent LH, but your testes arent responding adequately.

Running a PH or other hormonal could then compromise your otherwise-normally-functioning brain. So you end up worse off than when you started.

Ideal world: youd get tests to address exactly why your test is low, and if it can be corrected before you start messing with hormonal PEDs.

There are different types of hypogonadism, if lh and fsh are elavated than yes the problem is in the testicals, but if lh and fsh are low than the problem is in the pituitary.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I get your logic OP but this is a good answer.....

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So if someone already has low testosterone levels naturally, what would the pros and cons be of doing a PH cycle?
Would the effects be any different compared to someone with naturally high T?
Or would you just risk having even LOWER test after PCT...

I'm thinking that the PH would work close to the same, but after a solid PCT you would just return to your natural low level, correct?
The same as if you had naturally high T, ran a PH, and did a good PCT...you would return to your high level (at least that's the hope).

Since most say "shut down is shutdown", would there be any difference?
If you have the money or good insurance my advice to you is to find out from a doctor if you are a potential candidate for testosterone replacement therapy. If so, wait to run the prohormone cycle, then after you are on trt and have your test dosage “zeroed in” consider running the prohormone cycle while on trt. If you do this you 1) fix your low t situation 2)You don’t have to worry about shut down on cycle since you are getting injections 3) you don’thave to do post cycle therapy or take a serm after your cycle to restart your system which will also make the cycle less expensive and 4) your cycle will be more effective because in addition to your test from the cycle you will be simultaneously getting more test from your trt. Just be sure to allow yourself time to have your cycle end about 4 weeks before your trt doctor wants blood work to ensure normal readings so as not to make your doctor suspicious.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
You will be shutdown the same as someone with high test. Maybe you feel lik sh*t already, so there is less to lose. And after pct you will likely recover to where you were before and still feel sh*tty

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you have the money or good insurance my advice to you is to find out from a doctor if you are a potential candidate for testosterone replacement therapy. If so, wait to run the prohormone cycle, then after you are on trt and have your test dosage “zeroed in” consider running the prohormone cycle while on trt. If you do this you 1) fix your low t situation 2)You don’t have to worry about shut down on cycle since you are getting injections 3) you don’thave to do post cycle therapy or take a serm after your cycle to restart your system which will also make the cycle less expensive and 4) your cycle will be more effective because in addition to your test from the cycle you will be simultaneously getting more test from your trt. Just be sure to allow yourself time to have your cycle end about 4 weeks before your trt doctor wants blood work to ensure normal readings so as not to make your doctor suspicious.
Based on his post, he's trying to keep his natural Test production, not shut it down entirely.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could just use OSTA and RAD and avoid shutdown all together.
SARMs have been proven to be side effect free. But Becarefull because some cause cancer.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Based on his post, he's trying to keep his natural Test production, not shut it down entirely.
Well he liked my post so perhaps I gave him a new perspective to think about. Only a doctor can decide if it can be restarted again via a serm or if trt would be a better option. His natural test is low, if it is determined he is a trt candidate it can give him test levels of a young 20 year old and he won’t have to worry about his testosterone dropping with age like happens to most folks. Being able to hit 70 and still having the test levels of a 20 year old is a good thing from a health and muscle building perspective not a bad thing. At any rate, he should start by seeing an endocrinologist to diagnose why he is at low levels and what the next steps are he should take.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could just use OSTA and RAD and avoid shutdown all together.
SARMs have been proven to be side effect free. But Becarefull because some cause cancer.
Lmfao

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, many trt doctors such as the board sponsor Entourage Medical in addition to providing test provide a support medicine called HCG that prevents the trt patient’s natural test from shutting even though they are on trt.
Wait...I'm not sure it keeps test production normal.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait...I'm not sure it keeps test production normal.
I apologize, but I am going to have to walk back what I posted about HCG and eat some of my words. Apparently it will help trt patients keep from having testicular shrinkage and maintain fertility while on trt, but after further reading the trt will still shut you down eventually while you are in it. I am looking into possibly getting trt myself and am still learning. One can come off trt and have their natural test restored to pre trt levels, but I don’t see why someone with low t would want to do this and return to their previously miserable state.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I apologize, but I am going to have to walk back what I posted about HCG and eat some of my words. Apparently it will help trt patients keep from having testicular shrinkage and maintain fertility while on trt, but after further reading the trt will still shut you down eventually while you are in it. I am looking into possibly getting trt myself and am still learning. One can come off trt and have their natural test restored to pre trt levels, but I don’t see why someone with low t would want to do this and return to their previously miserable state.
Your on the right track now.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will be shutdown the same as someone with high test. Maybe you feel lik sh*t already, so there is less to lose. And after pct you will likely recover to where you were before and still feel sh*tty
That's what i wanted to know, thanks.