Blood work!!

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Hey awesome crew how's it going? I am going to go get blood work soon within the next month, and I don't remember the last time I ever got bloodwork done. What do I have to do to get a full blood work panel? I'm interested because I've always wanted to run anabolics but always have been afraid because I want to know what is going on internally before I start introducing substances into my body. Thank you guys.

Destroying

Awards
Hey awesome crew how's it going? I am going to go get blood work soon within the next month, and I don't remember the last time I ever got bloodwork done. What do I have to do to get a full blood work panel? I'm interested because I've always wanted to run anabolics but always have been afraid because I want to know what is going on internally before I start introducing substances into my body. Thank you guys.
Ask for a hormone panel. Make up some ****, tell them your prick won’t go up. Ask for testosterone total, testosterone free, estrogen, AST, ALT, GGT, T3, CBC. This will give you a picture not only of your hormone levels, but your overall health. You can ask for blood glucose and cholesterol as well if you wish.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Ask for a hormone panel. Make up some ****, tell them your prick won’t go up. Ask for testosterone total, testosterone free, estrogen, AST, ALT, GGT, T3, CBC. This will give you a picture not only of your hormone levels, but your overall health. You can ask for blood glucose and cholesterol as well if you wish.
My CBC had liver values in it.

I mainly get
Testosterone
Estrogen
CBC
CMP

I don’t need to know fsh or Lh, they are 0

And it includes my blood and lipid values

Use private md labs female panel for cheap