Low Dose Morning Dbol...

Sicksrv6969

Awards
Hi all,

I'm planning to experiment with the 10mg morning dbol for a long period theory. (The Dbol rides the morning test spike and is out of your system by the time over-night HPTA and Test production happens)

Has anyone on here tried this?

Also, wondering if an evening dose of DHEA and Erase Pro would help with natural levels/recovery from morning dose. The idea being to minimize or eliminate suppression.

Let me know your thoughts/advice!

Thanks!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would just use it pre workout and use a low dose SERM like torem (preferably) or clomid to eliminate suppression.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4708215/

Main problem

Testosterone replacement therapy inhibits spermatogenesis, representing a problem for hypogonadal men of reproductive age.

Methods

A literature review of PubMed from 1990-2013. Semen analysis and pregnancy outcomes, time to recovery of spermatogenesis, serum and intratesticular testosterone levels were examined.

Results

Exogenous testosterone suppresses intratesticular testosterone production, which is an absolute prerequisite for normal spermatogenesis. Therapies that protect the testis involve human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) therapy or selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs), but may also include low dose hCG with exogenous testosterone. SERMs, such as clomiphene citrate, are effective for maintaining testosterone production and represent a well-tolerated, oral therapy. Routine use of aromatase inhibitors is not recommended based on a lack of long-term data.

Conclusions

Exogenous testosterone supplementation decreases sperm production. Studies of hormonal contraception indicate that most men have a return of normal sperm production within 1 year after discontinuation. Clomiphene citrate is a safe and effective therapy for men who desire to maintain future potential fertility. Although less frequently used in the general population, hCG therapy with or without testosterone supplementation represents an alternative treatment.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi all,

I'm planning to experiment with the 10mg morning dbol for a long period theory. (The Dbol rides the morning test spike and is out of your system by the time over-night HPTA and Test production happens)

Has anyone on here tried this?

Also, wondering if an evening dose of DHEA and Erase Pro would help with natural levels/recovery from morning dose. The idea being to minimize or eliminate suppression.

Let me know your thoughts/advice!

Thanks!
I remember guys trying this years ago with superdrol. It didn't work

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember guys trying this years ago with superdrol. It didn't work
I would think having a small amount of dbol in your system would still give better gains than natural though. But that’s a guess. Then again the half life is super short, so maybe it wouldn’t matter unless you take it preworkout like RickyBlobby said. At least then you could experience a strength increase and increased protein synthesis for the next couple hours.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know why everyone is trying to make all these weird cycles up now a days. Run a real cycle, real pct, rest and repeat. Or blast and cruise. I got a feeling a lot of guys are gonna end up on trt a young age with all these weird experimental cycles

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’ll most likely just suppress you and leave you with less results. I wouldn’t really bother. If you’re going to suppress your hpta, you may as well do a real cycle and have a real pct lined up imo.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well as of now those proven methods that a lot of members on here champion are the smartest and most productive ways to run cycles. But that doesn’t mean we should shut down conversations about potential experiments even if they seem ridiculous. Talking through it can help the person discover that maybe it’s not a good idea, and maybe sometimes their unconventional approach will end up being some brilliant, innovative cycle that’s safer and gives great results. It’s got to start with a hypothesis.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember reading somewhere, I think it was a different forum, that a guy took 5mg of dbol every morning for a year. He put on 15-20 lbs and said he felt fine be but was terrified of the damage he may have done. If he’d of gotten blood work out curiosity could be satisfied. Everyone knows dbol is toxic and it shuts you down but everyone takes 30+ mg a day. So I personally don’t know what really long, low mg dbol cycles do to the body.

Sicksrv6969

Awards
Hi, thanks for the replies... this is an article that may help explain the theory of using a low dose of Dbol first thing in the morning over an extended period as the short half life will have it be out of your system before bed (as HPTA and Test are produced more then than any other time, pls correct me if I'm wrong)
Muscletalk.co.uk/articles/article-dianabol.aspx

Would use if DAA and other natural test boosters at night help in allowing your nuts to do their job?

Just curious.. this may be sustainable for a "boost" and not cause the same havoc to lipid profiles, liver toxicity and other negative effects of stronger/higher dosed cycles.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just read it. I like the theory of using dbol like a supplement. I was already considering doing something similar but I wouldn’t take the weekends off and instead would use 10mg in the morning and 10mg at night. I would also be taking 50mg proviron all at once in the morning as an oral test base/AI. Plus it gives ya a boner!

If I do this I’ll let you know how it works but I probably wouldn’t start this cycle until the fall or early winter. Haven’t figured out the cycle length but it’d be around 8 weeks.

If you decide to try this then let us know how it goes. And run a standard pct even if you think you don’t need it.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember reading somewhere, I think it was a different forum, that a guy took 5mg of dbol every morning for a year. He put on 15-20 lbs and said he felt fine be but was terrified of the damage he may have done. If he’d of gotten blood work out curiosity could be satisfied. Everyone knows dbol is toxic and it shuts you down but everyone takes 30+ mg a day. So I personally don’t know what really long, low mg dbol cycles do to the body.
You can gain more than that in a year natty. Sounds a bit pointless really

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I remember this theory... it's actually pretty old. This idea definitely came out over 10 years ago. If you want to try it then that is up to you. I'd be interested in knowing how it goes for you. But I believe a few people have tried this theory when it first came out and then it seemed to fade pretty quick, which makes me think it didn't work too well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I remember this theory... it's actually pretty old. This idea definitely came out over 10 years ago. If you want to try it then that is up to you. I'd be interested in knowing how it goes for you. But I believe a few people have tried this theory when it first came out and then it seemed to fade pretty quick, which makes me think it didn't work too well.
It started with this then there was the Dr. D "I think that was the name" pulse theory. It all faded out because it didn't work. Pulsing strong orals while on a actual cycle works fine but this topic is a dead horse. Stop beating it

JamesS78

Awards
This is over a decade old but for anyone planning to do this, do this at night time, not in the morning.

REASON:
Google an image of "circadian testosterone cycle" or "diurnal testosterone cycle". It's a graph that shows, for normal sleepers, that test production starts kicking in at around 12MN, keeps rising to peak around 8am, then tapers off again till around 12 MN again.

Hence, even if it takes a half hour to enter your bloodstream from the intestines, it's still going to complement your body's normal cycle better than taking it in the morning which is the time it really should start tapering off. And the reason we'd want it to follow your body's cycle is because all hormones are interdependent to some degree e.g. presence of a single hormone has cascading effects on detection and production of more than three other seemingly "unrelated" hormones.

In my opinion, night-time is the more biologically "natural" way to go.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is over a decade old but for anyone planning to do this, do this at night time, not in the morning.

REASON:
Google an image of "circadian testosterone cycle" or "diurnal testosterone cycle". It's a graph that shows, for normal sleepers, that test production starts kicking in at around 12MN, keeps rising to peak around 8am, then tapers off again till around 12 MN again.

Hence, even if it takes a half hour to enter your bloodstream from the intestines, it's still going to complement your body's normal cycle better than taking it in the morning which is the time it really should start tapering off. And the reason we'd want it to follow your body's cycle is because all hormones are interdependent to some degree e.g. presence of a single hormone has cascading effects on detection and production of more than three other seemingly "unrelated" hormones.

In my opinion, night-time is the more biologically "natural" way to go.
Won't make a difference. You also don't have a natural dbol or anavar pulse and it's not comparable to natural testosterone production. Not in the slightest. Actually it will probably make it FAR worse if you have a dose of a oral steroid sending the signal to shutdown would natural production at a time when it should be highest.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you are on TRT already .. ****.. go ahead.. it's a nice little boost.
If not. Stay away!

Don't be stupid.
It shuts you down. It's a lie; The theory about not shutting you down. Thinking the short half life means it's not in your system ? No. Metabolites are all still in your bloodstream and they have different half lives than the dbol itself.

Your test will gradually drop down to nothing over the course of a month if not faster It doesn't take long to tank your natural production.

Once tanked ,Basically you're just doing TRT. 5-10mg dbol is what they used to use for TRT
until there was something safer.

It's a waste of time for nothingand you've read it everywhere.. you're not gonna be the one who it magically works for. The dosage is just too low!

They say it increases feeling of well being because of the crazy ass metabolite 17a-methylestradiol.. apparently that's what the feel good part of dbol is.. however this super potent metabolite also stimulates gyno like no other.

Proper dbol cycle.
Take 30mg(or more depending on exp), for 6 or 8 weeks... all by itself.. that's why it was popular for beginners. No needles and generally well tolerated at sensible dosages.

Then recover with clomid for another 6 just to be sure.

Dbol can be fun, especially if you're already on trt. Drop your test for 5 weeks while you blast Dbol then back to cruising..
Go read the first post

Trt600mg

Trt600mg

Awards
Go read the first post
Edit:. I thought this was a recent post.. nevermind.. not worth talking about this it's been discussed ad nauseam.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried this years ago (10-15) I don't remember any details, but I also don't remember any real gains. I never even thought about doing it again, so it must not have impressed me ????