Damage from frequent cycles

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so after using aas for a few years now, and by that I mean a cycle or two here and there over 4 years, I've realized if you wanna really get big like competitive bodybuilder status, you need to frequently cycle multiple times a year changing up your compunds every other month or so. I would also assume that it's not just some test/deca type stacks, I assume there is quite frequent oral use like Anadrol and Dianabol to help slap on that mass. My question is how damaging to the lipids are oral anabolics? Is it exaggerated? Guys are using orals quite frequently for years right? Running Dianabol and some test here and there shouldn't be a major concern should it? I'm really uneducated about how serious using oral aas really is since there is so much bro science out there I really don't know what to believe. Anybody have any first hand experience with a decent amount of years under your belt frequently cycling aas especially orals? Thanks

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lipids/ cholesterol can and do get very jacked up during oral cycles. You should be doing everything you can to protect yourself.

That said, it is not uncommon for bodybuilders to run orals for years at a time at varying dosages. And they are still alive, but how much damage did they do to their heart? Is it a good idea? Not if you value a long life. I think 12 week "blasts" of old school orals are relatively safe with the proper support supplements. Cardiovascular health a primary concern.

The best thing you can do is get bloodwork during your cycle, and then 1-2 months after your cycle is over. Otherwise you're just guessing. But moral of the story is I have seen some VERY jacked up lipids from oral use in my research. Protect yourself and do bloods regularly.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipids/ cholesterol can and do get very jacked up during oral cycles. You should be doing everything you can to protect yourself.

That said, it is not uncommon for bodybuilders to run orals for years at a time at varying dosages. And they are still alive, but how much damage did they do to their heart? Is it a good idea? Not if you value a long life. I think 12 week "blasts" of old school orals are relatively safe with the proper support supplements. Cardiovascular health a primary concern.

The best thing you can do is get bloodwork during your cycle, and then 1-2 months after your cycle is over. Otherwise you're just guessing. But moral of the story is I have seen some VERY jacked up lipids from oral use in my research. Protect yourself and do bloods regularly.
Alright that makes sense. I've never used any orals for the exception of anavar and epistane which are very mild and more of hardeners rather than mass builders, but now I have aquired some original superdrol and a couple bottles of dbol and I'm sitting here staring at them Wondering if I should actually use them lol

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I know a handful of people that run Anavar 6 months at a time, Tren every 3 to 4 months -- on top of decent amount of Test and HGH all year round. They don't drink and eat very healthy and are usually older, upwards of 40 and majority say they feel like **** off cycle then on!

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know a handful of people that run Anavar 6 months at a time, Tren every 3 to 4 months -- on top of decent amount of Test and HGH all year round. They don't drink and eat very healthy and are usually older, upwards of 40 and majority say they feel like **** off cycle then on!
Anavar for 6 months at a time? Wow. I wonder what their cholesterol looks like ��

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I just came off 8 weeks of Var, I might get mine checked for the hell of it.. but then again I've done way worse orals than this for longer and never gotten it checked lol. The joys of being young are behind me now though, wah.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alright that makes sense. I've never used any orals for the exception of anavar and epistane which are very mild and more of hardeners rather than mass builders, but now I have aquired some original superdrol and a couple bottles of dbol and I'm sitting here staring at them Wondering if I should actually use them lol
I would! Id start off 20-25mg dbol with 10mg drol then after you drop the drol ramp up your dbol a bit. ORRRRR if I had a good bit of test I'd do a 12 week blast with 6 weeks of dbol up front, a 4 week break from orals then finish up with 2 weeks of drol. Sh!t I'm getting anxious for another cycle lol

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anavar for 6 months at a time? Wow. I wonder what their cholesterol looks like ��
Probably knocked a few weeks off their lifespan lol. But getting old sucks no matter what may as well enjoy your youth!

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would! Id start off 20-25mg dbol with 10mg drol then after you drop the drol ramp up your dbol a bit. ORRRRR if I had a good bit of test I'd do a 12 week blast with 6 weeks of dbol up front, a 4 week break from orals then finish up with 2 weeks of drol. Sh!t I'm getting anxious for another cycle lol
Use the superdrol and dbol at the same time!?!? Holy crap! That sounds dangerous no?? And yes I have a good amount of test as well. Ok help me out! What should I do??? I was thinking a 10 week cycle with 500mg test as my base. How should I dose my orals???

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Use the superdrol and dbol at the same time!?!? Holy crap! That sounds dangerous no?? And yes I have a good amount of test as well. Ok help me out! What should I do??? I was thinking a 10 week cycle with 500mg test as my base. How should I dose my orals???
You can use moderate doses of each at the same time, same as running a high dose of 1. With half their respective side effects. I bet that would be a good combo actually.

6 weeks of dbbol, 2 week break then finish up with SD. That's what I would do. NAC or TUDCA would be good and run a serm like torem or clomid while on the minimize shutdown.

Orrrrr you could save one of the orals for the next cycle (boo) lol

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm actually a fan of longer cycles, unless your diet and training are ON POINT for that 10 weeks I think you would make better gains for 12 weeks @ 400mg. Then you would give your system a 4 week break between the 2 orals instead of 2 weeks.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can use moderate doses of each at the same time, same as running a high dose of 1. With half their respective side effects. I bet that would be a good combo actually.

6 weeks of dbbol, 2 week break then finish up with SD. That's what I would do. NAC or TUDCA would be good and run a serm like torem or clomid while on the minimize shutdown.

Orrrrr you could save one of the orals for the next cycle (boo) lol
Ok well first of all I'm on TRT so no need for post cycle stuff and secondly, I got enough dbol and superdrol to run more than one cycle of both of them. Soooooo 6weeks dbol, take a 2 week break and then 2 weeks of superdrol eh? What if I did 5 weeks dbol and 3 weeks superdrol because I heard that superdrol should be used for 3 weeks to get the best results? And yes I have tudca as well. I was thinking 25mg dbol for 5 weeks, 2 weeks off, then 20mg of superdrol for the remaining 3 weeks. You think I'll survive that? Lol man this sounds scary! I've only ever used test/EQ anavar and epistane. Now we are getting into the serious stuff!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok well first of all I'm on TRT so no need for post cycle stuff and secondly, I got enough dbol and superdrol to run more than one cycle of both of them. Soooooo 6weeks dbol, take a 2 week break and then 2 weeks of superdrol eh? What if I did 5 weeks dbol and 3 weeks superdrol because I heard that superdrol should be used for 3 weeks to get the best results? And yes I have tudca as well. I was thinking 25mg dbol for 5 weeks, 2 weeks off, then 20mg of superdrol for the remaining 3 weeks. You think I'll survive that? Lol man this sounds scary! I've only ever used test/EQ anavar and epistane. Now we are getting into the serious stuff!
I think that is a fine idea. Dbol isn't nearly as dangerous as people think, it can be run 12+ weeks as moderate dosages. The SD is the hard stuff, that's why I recommended taking a small break to prepare for it. I think you will get some serious gains off that cycle if you eat and train right. Big time.

By the way epistane is some pretty potent ****, as far as to your body. People say it's mild, but mild compounds don't make you feel drained in 5 weeks, in my opinion. Dbol is much safer IMO. But I DID make some serious gains on OL epi!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epistane will make you feel like crap compared to how good you will likely feel on DBol. Trust me 2 weeks on real SD is enough to make a very noticeable difference, and you probably won't want to go 3. I ran it at 20mg a day for 2 weeks and made nice gains but stopped it because I didn't like how bad it made me feel. Piss was like strong tea in color, and lost appetite. Just blech... Some love it, and can take it 30mgs a day for a month without issue, but it is a love it or hate it type of compound. I loved what it did but it simply did not agree with my body at all and that seems to be the case with most it is either awesome for them or horrible.

That being said, I would treat the DBol as the priority just in case you find that your body and SD do not get along.

As far as surviving keep an eye on your BP, take your support supps and continue support supps for the entire time that you would have PCT'd for if you needed too. YOur lipids and other things will still need them to get back into range more quickly. Other than that, you should be good to go as long as no previously existing condition that you do not know about.

Reactions: Nac
Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epistane will make you feel like crap compared to how good you will likely feel on DBol. Trust me 2 weeks on real SD is enough to make a very noticeable difference, and you probably won't want to go 3. I ran it at 20mg a day for 2 weeks and made nice gains but stopped it because I didn't like how bad it made me feel. Piss was like strong tea in color, and lost appetite. Just blech... Some love it, and can take it 30mgs a day for a month without issue, but it is a love it or hate it type of compound. I loved what it did but it simply did not agree with my body at all and that seems to be the case with most it is either awesome for them or horrible.

That being said, I would treat the DBol as the priority just in case you find that your body and SD do not get along.

As far as surviving keep an eye on your BP, take your support supps and continue support supps for the entire time that you would have PCT'd for if you needed too. YOur lipids and other things will still need them to get back into range more quickly. Other than that, you should be good to go as long as no previously existing condition that you do not know about.
Yeah I'm in good health, no pre existing conditions or anything. The superdrol I have is in 10mg tabs. I could cut em up and do 5mg 3 times a day for a total of 15mg daily If that could be more side effect friendly.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that is a fine idea. Dbol isn't nearly as dangerous as people think, it can be run 12+ weeks as moderate dosages. The SD is the hard stuff, that's why I recommended taking a small break to prepare for it. I think you will get some serious gains off that cycle if you eat and train right. Big time.

By the way epistane is some pretty potent ****, as far as to your body. People say it's mild, but mild compounds don't make you feel drained in 5 weeks, in my opinion. Dbol is much safer IMO. But I DID make some serious gains on OL epi!
Yeah man epistane is pretty legit. When I ran it I didn't really gain much mass but I hardened up alot, got veiny and my strength was insane! I went from benching 185 like for 6-8 reps to 225 for the same reps!!!! in a month!!! Insane stuff. My BP was also raised on it as well. Normally I'm like 130/80 but on epistane I was 140/90

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm in good health, no pre existing conditions or anything. The superdrol I have is in 10mg tabs. I could cut em up and do 5mg 3 times a day for a total of 15mg daily If that could be more side effect friendly.
I am sure it would be more side effect friendly but honestly don't take my personal experience as me saying it is likely you will feel the same way. I tend to get side effects more often than other people at least when it came to the designer steroids. For all I know the batch I had could have been contaminated with something that set me off also. It is a shady business... and quality control isn't always the best when it comes to these.

Yeah man epistane is pretty legit. When I ran it I didn't really gain much mass but I hardened up alot, got veiny and my strength was insane! I went from benching 185 like for 6-8 reps to 225 for the same reps!!!! in a month!!! Insane stuff. My BP was also raised on it as well. Normally I'm like 130/80 but on epistane I was 140/90
Yeah if Epistane had you at 140/90 then you are really going to want to watch you BP on the SD. Make sure you have some good Ubiquinol, and lots of fish or krill oil too. If you don't already have a bleeding problem then 1 baby aspirin a day can help with some of the BP stuff too. At least while running the SD anyway.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so after using aas for a few years now, and by that I mean a cycle or two here and there over 4 years, I've realized if you wanna really get big like competitive bodybuilder status, you need to frequently cycle multiple times a year changing up your compunds every other month or so. I would also assume that it's not just some test/deca type stacks, I assume there is quite frequent oral use like Anadrol and Dianabol to help slap on that mass. My question is how damaging to the lipids are oral anabolics? Is it exaggerated? Guys are using orals quite frequently for years right? Running Dianabol and some test here and there shouldn't be a major concern should it? I'm really uneducated about how serious using oral aas really is since there is so much bro science out there I really don't know what to believe. Anybody have any first hand experience with a decent amount of years under your belt frequently cycling aas especially orals? Thanks
This cruise I've gained some good lean muscle.
Cruising is just as important as blasting.
I'm starting month 4 of EQ /TEST.
HGH for 7 weeks or so.
I'm considering throwing in mast.
All AAS are 300mg a week.
I like the gains this way.
I mean I got some cool orals I want to take.
Just got M14ADD....which I've been searching for.
But other than that the cruise gains are constant and side free.

Don't know what my point is.
But I'm basically starting to see staying on builds the muscle.
I can't imagine constantly blasting.
But I bet I would grow.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I'm (several others) are considering staying on anavar for long durations.