Does Hi tech anavar require on cycle support

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Hi AMs

I’m about to run HI TECH ANAVAR and I wonder if it requires on cycle support .

Honestly I feel like this would not require on cycle support

As it’s not like running other PH compounds such as 1, 4 Andro , epi, nor Anadro etc

If yes any recommendations

I’ll run Sup3r pct after this cycle

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think var can wreck your lipids/ cholesterol. Those would be my main areas of concern.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It isn’t real Anavar. Post the label.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In my opinion you should use supplements to protect your cardiovascular system on every steroid/ prohormone cycle. Not sure if this is classified as either lol

DennisC1986

Awards
I thought that stuff was just epi andro?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi AMs

I’m about to run HI TECH ANAVAR and I wonder if it requires on cycle support .

Honestly I feel like this would not require on cycle support

As it’s not like running other PH compounds such as 1, 4 Andro , epi, nor Anadro etc

If yes any recommendations

I’ll run Sup3r pct after this cycle
That product will not do much running it solo and over the counter pct products do not suffice, there a good addition to a real pct. Pct=serm

If you don't wanna get a serm then don't try to run a cycle. There are some natty supplements that are somewhat comparable to these weaker prohormones and they don't require pct.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
That product will not do much running it solo and over the counter pct products do not suffice, there a good addition to a real pct. Pct=serm

If you don't wanna get a serm then don't try to run a cycle. There are some natty supplements that are somewhat comparable to these weaker prohormones and they don't require pct.
Actually I have 1, 4 andro and epi to run 8 weeks cycle with minimmum effective does for each compound takes in consideration and I did plan to have proper on cycle, PCT, SERM and every thing.

But is I cannot start this cycle before 3 mon h from now.
and I do have hi tech anavar and u thought it’s way weaker to need on cycle support and pct as same as the other planned cycle .

DennisC1986

Awards
I posted that before the ingredients were posted, not sure how that happened but. Stuff looks pretty useless to me honestly

Reactions: Nac

Destroying

Awards
You could literally spend $1000 on various supplements, and none of them will even come close to even one bottle of Dbol and a couple vials of test

Reactions: Nac
Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
You could literally spend $1000 on various supplements, and none of them will even come close to even one bottle of Dbol and a couple vials of test
I'm looking at a 100pack of dbol 10mg, heard some very good things about this supp, staying away from the needle for now.

Destroying

Awards
I'm looking at a 100pack of dbol 10mg, heard some very good things about this supp, staying away from the needle for now.
Current AAS know how states that you ought to run some form of test with every cycle. Dbol will make you feel great and very strong fast, but if you don’t have test (your body will shut down production on AAS) you’ll just lose most of those gains soon after you stop the Dbol. Plus test is your body’s natural hormone, you need some, even 1/2cc per week. Let’s say you took 0.9ml, with 0.3 at every 2 day intervals. That is a small enough amount that you can actually put it right in your bellyfat, sub Q. Every week of test400, that is a good cruise dose, higher than most ppls TRT. The test and the Dbol front loaded for 4-6 weeks until the test kicks in. Keep taking 0.3 ml of test with a 26-27 gauge needle, 0.5 inches. I know you said you don’t like needles, so this is the easy way. Look up Dr. Crysler on YouTube he is an old dude, a real trt dr, he explains proper sub q technique. This needle is extremely thin, and only 1/2 inch deep, much easier, especially for low doses. Always massage shot area for a few minutes after, and always have lots of alcohol swabs. Be clean and sanitary, you are playing with fire. The every 2 days will keep your test level extremely stable, you don’t want peaks and valleys which is what happens with once weekly dosing.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Current AAS know how states that you ought to run some form of test with every cycle. Dbol will make you feel great and very strong fast, but if you don’t have test (your body will shut down production on AAS) you’ll just lose most of those gains soon after you stop the Dbol. Plus test is your body’s natural hormone, you need some, even 1/2cc per week. Let’s say you took 0.9ml, with 0.3 at every 2 day intervals. That is a small enough amount that you can actually put it right in your bellyfat, sub Q. Every week of test400, that is a good cruise dose, higher than most ppls TRT. The test and the Dbol front loaded for 4-6 weeks until the test kicks in. Keep taking 0.3 ml of test with a 26-27 gauge needle, 0.5 inches. I know you said you don’t like needles, so this is the easy way. Look up Dr. Crysler on YouTube he is an old dude, a real trt dr, he explains proper sub q technique. This needle is extremely thin, and only 1/2 inch deep, much easier, especially for low doses. The every 2 days will keep your test level extremely stable, you don’t want peaks and valleys which is what happens with once weekly dosing.
Thank you!

I actually have no problem with needles, I'm just sticking with mainly orals until I understand how my body reacts, I've only done two cycles (this being my second). Would 1-andro be a good test base while taking dbol? Or would that not be heavy enough to sustain the system?

Destroying

Awards
Test is the PROPER way. DHB, just isn’t gonna cut it, you body neither makes nor requires Boldenone, Nandrolone, Trenbolone, Trestolone, and most oral AAS. They are all drugs with varying degrees of similarity In structure to testosterone. Some, like Trenbolone, will **** with your head and make you crazy, and Nandrolone will give a lot of guys what is known as “Deca dick”, because these two are actually Progesterone based steroids. Progesterone is vary dangerous in men. They used to give it to sex offenders to chemically castrate them. Anyway I’m off topic. There’s is a reason they say TEST is best. As long as you are sanitary it is much healthier than most oral AAS or pro hormones. By the way a lot of prohormones are just steroids that were never brought to market because they were extremely toxic. Cheque Drops, Superdrol, a few others, many simply are 17aa steroids. Superdrol is WAY stronger than most and will **** you up way faster. Just as an example. Cheque drops, that **** can kill you. Stay away. They dose that **** in mcg. So very easy to **** that up for a UGL. 17aa steroids can Swiss cheese your liver to various degrees after awhile.

The only oral to run here alongside the Dbol would be Andriol, because it is Testosterone, and not liver toxic. You’d need like 250-300 mg a day because you don’t absorb much of it. You COULD try and supplement at least with Proviron say 50mg per day. That’s gonna get expensive tho. At least that’s DHT based.

Get some TUDCA to protect your liver during the cycle, and Clomid will get your nuts back online at the end.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to say, but... another one fooled by hi-tech. And Shiznitzz I hope you mean real dbol but your referring to it as supp so I’m in doubt ?*♂

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to say, but... another one fooled by hi-tech. And Shiznitzz I hope you mean real dbol but your referring to it as supp so I’m in doubt ?*♂
Yes, real Dbol

Supp is just a word, doubt anyone talking about the stuff thinks it's anything else other than a steroid.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
That’s the worst oral only cycle you can run..but please, be my guest

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, real Dbol

Supp is just a word, doubt anyone talking about the stuff thinks it's anything else other than a steroid.
The reason I was saying it is because the op is on hi tech “anavar” which isn’t anavar. The same company do dianabol and superdrol to mention a few, all which are not the actual aforementioned compounds. And as you referred dbol as a supp I thought you’d fallen into the same trap. Never in my life have I heard anyone referring dbol as a supp. Because it’s not a supp, it’s a powerful steroid

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
The reason I was saying it is because the op is on hi tech “anavar” which isn’t anavar. The same company do dianabol and superdrol to mention a few, all which are not the actual aforementioned compounds. And as you referred dbol as a supp I thought you’d fallen into the same trap. Never in my life have I heard anyone referring dbol as a supp. Because it’s not a supp, it’s a powerful steroid
Haha understandably! I am taking 1-test by them and it's had some decent results, but it's nothing like the real stuff, took dienelone when it was still legal from a local health store and had some insane results, blew 1-test out of the water. Didn't take a proper pct at the time so unfortunately it all just went away though

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That’s the worst oral only cycle you can run..but please, be my guest
Methyl tren, superdrol, m1t. Those are all worse then dbol only cycle. Some ppl actually feel wonderful on dbol, I don't recommend it but there's far worse

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Methyl tren, superdrol, m1t. Those are all worse then dbol only cycle. Some ppl actually feel wonderful on dbol, I don't recommend it but there's far worse
i kept all my superdrol only gains.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Why is dbol only so bad? I don't agree with doing it but y? I gain 15lbs on it and kept it, what's the difference???.
The most common experience with Dbol is that it goes away. Because 1: people run it too low dose and too short
2. A lot of the weight gain is water weight that can’t be sustained.

So what did you run it at and for how long.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be doing 40mg split 20/20 for 8 weeks here, I plan to keep my gains lol

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here we go again, another cycle without test, Jesus Christ!!!

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Here we go again, another cycle without test, Jesus Christ!!!
Oh you mean the Dbol 40mg split 20/20 with test e 500mg (250mg twice weekly), with anastrazole ai and milk thistle as liver support and Clomid/nolva pct that we talked about in another thread?

But nah I'm doing a cycle without test

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whatever floats your boat, you’ll learn eventually, we all do.........

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh you mean the Dbol 40mg split 20/20 with test e 500mg (250mg twice weekly), with anastrazole ai and milk thistle as liver support and Clomid/nolva pct that we talked about in another thread?

But nah I'm doing a cycle without test
Milk thistle???

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t forget a lot of water, kind of important and it’s free most of the time :)

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t forget a lot of water, kind of important and it’s free most of the time :)
Yeah for the fist time today on my cycle(3 weeks in) 50mg epistane and 60mg dmz amd only drank like 3l due to being busy as fuxk and my last piss was pretty dark