Dienolone

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have one more write-up for Dienolone. I do want to expand on it to include more on Dien-diol and Dienolone Enanthate in particular. I'll begin working on other compounds if the interest is there. Most likely Trestolone since it is a particularly popular topic. Hope it is found to be helpful :)

Dienolone
Estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one

Article by: ZOO the Blood Lord

Endearingly coined “Diet Dr. Tren” for the sake of humor and online colloquialism, Dienolone is derived from the Nandrolone class of anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS). As the term implies, Dienolone (A/A 100:10) displays characteristics reminiscent of Trenbolone (A/A 500:500); albeit to a more mild extent than the forum favorite. Despite a deceptive difference in potency on paper, improvements to body composition and strength are typical of Dienolone inclusive protocols. As a standalone, Dienolone lacks the hypertrophy capabilities of compounds such as Testosterone, Oxymetholone, and Methandrostenolone. However, its concurrent use with an androgen greatly potentiates the development of lean mass. In that regard, Dienolone fulfills a valuable supporting role to size-oriented compounds, but should not be considered a secondary steroid by any measure. The true value of Dienolone is that its addition is multiplicative as opposed to additive.

Despite similarities drawn between Dienolone and Trenbolone, anecdotal feedback indicates the former being far more tolerable in comparison - lacking reported side-effects: insomnia, irritability, aggression, night sweats, “tren cough,” etc. Such impractical properties are suspected to be mediated by the 11-ene component of Trenbolone's structure, which is absent in Dienolone's construct. Also notable is that the two display a strong disparity in anabolic-androgenic ratios with Dienolone favoring a greater anabolic trait. This difference is likely a direct contributor to aforementioned side-effects. Mild it is not, but as a less-harsh alternative to its chemical cousin, Dienolone offers comparable performance and aesthetic benefits without the discomfort.

Dienolone has made a continuum of appearances on the supplement market in the form of active, methylated, and precursor variants. Its success as an over-the-counter "muscle builder' can be partly attributed to Dienolone derivatives being misrepresented as Trenbolone analogues. This marketing misnomer coupled with the steroid's innate effectiveness ensured the success of Dienolone and its pro-hormone counterparts. It was not until the derivatives were largely removed from market as controlled substances, however, that Dienolone itself saw greater utilization; "Pro-Tren" supplements held initial preference as a result of being viable in oral applications. Curiously, the unmodified Dienolone structure remained absent from any explicit listing on the "banned list." This presented a unique opportunity to preserve its availability to those keen on performance enhancement.

Lacking any methyl attachment or modification, Dienolone's base structure is unable to undergo oral administration without significant degradation. Ever diligent, the supplement market spawned an influx of products utilizing transdermal carriers as a means of bypassing hepatic breakdown. Despite the effectiveness of these transdermal delivery systems, the implementation of DASCA encouraged many companies to simply abandon the pro-hormone category altogether. Undaunted by the concerns of supplement purveyors, the now flourishing research chemical industry has begun prioritizing oil based applications for their various designer products. Although strictly for research use only, these potent solutions have become a godsend for those seeking an accessible means to their off-label “studies.”

Extrapolated applications: Dose dependent upon individual tolerances and concurrently used compounds. Risk of virilization. Not recommended for female use.

1) Oil-based (acetate): 225-525mg per week
2) Oil-based (enanthate): 200-600mg per week
3) Transdermal (Dien-diol): 50-150mg per day

Boss89

Awards
Good read! I took spawn back in the day which has the precusor to dienolone *19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione* and Epistan.* People always said this stuff was tren, but i had a great cycle with no night sweats and crazy dreams like tren. Wish there was some available. I think there is still great potential for Dienolone especially not being methylated.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good read! I took spawn back in the day which has the precusor to dienolone *19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione* and Epistan.* People always said this stuff was tren, but i had a great cycle with no night sweats and crazy dreams like tren. Wish there was some available. I think there is still great potential for Dienolone especially not being methylated.
Thanks, bro! Dienolone is still available in a few different forms. I was running Dienolone Enanthate until I ran out a week or so back. Very cool stuff :)

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Zoo TBL is in tha house . Good $hit right there . I’ve used quite a few of your products , all quality staff . Currently running td dien and td trest and astral started it with a cryovar ( thank god for chloroheal lol) and loving it . Glad you growing bud .

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Zoo TBL is in tha house . Good $hit right there . I’ve used quite a few of your products , all quality staff . Currently running td dien and td trest and astral started it with a cryovar ( thank god for chloroheal lol) and loving it . Glad you growing bud .
Haha thanks man. That's a sexy stack you got going right there. Keep those gains strong ;)

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately it is a last week . But as they say when one door closes..... you can take a Bath wink , wink . Good night .

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was a huge fan of dien ace. Looking forward to trying dien enanthate

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a standalone, Dienolone lacks the hypertrophy capabilities of compounds such as Testosterone, Oxymetholone, and Methandrostenolone. However, its concurrent use with an androgen greatly potentiates the development of lean mass.
1) Oil-based (acetate): 225-525mg per week
I'll have to say, from personal experience, dien ace standalone (used with a low dose test base) in the 500-600mg/week range, gave me huge gains.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll have to say, from personal experience, dien ace standalone (used with a low dose test base) in the 500-600mg/week range, gave me huge gains.
That's awesome :) If you like the ace then you should like the E, but I know some prefer the heavier hit faster releasing esters provide... well at least purported in the case of Tren.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome :) If you like the ace then you should like the E, but I know some prefer the heavier hit faster releasing esters provide... well at least purported in the case of Tren.
Yup, it was great. Dien definitely returned more - and was more anabolic, the more I added, but it felt like tren at that dose.

Speaking of tren esters, I've heard great things about hex (best for bulking I'm told). Only tried ace myself.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is dien enanthate being offered up by a board sponsor by chance? PM me if needed. tia

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up some dien enth. Gonna run it with test.

I’m currently on trt test cyp 100 mgs per week.

I’ll m thinking about bumping it up a bit when I run the dien enth.

I’m an experienced tren user. So I’m curious to see how dien enth compares

I’m thinking 400 mg/week dien enth and 250 mg/week test cyp for 10 weeks.

Is caber needed for dien ?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just picked up some dien enth. Gonna run it with test.

I’m currently on trt test cyp 100 mgs per week.

I’ll m thinking about bumping it up a bit when I run the dien enth.

I’m an experienced tren user. So I’m curious to see how dien enth compares

I’m thinking 400 mg/week dien enth and 250 mg/week test cyp for 10 weeks.

Is caber needed for dien ?
That's individual. Use caber as needed. If you have lots of Tren experience it probably isn't something be concerned with as you likely will be able to determine if/when you need caber during the Dien run.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yea I have even had great luck just using inhibit-p when running dien. everyone is different tho so you may not be able to skate by like me. its an individual thing

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have a good stock of caber so I might as well just run it with dien just to be safe.

What’s everyone’s personal experience with dosing ? Is 400 mgs a good starting place ?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve had best results with these compounds(Tren/Trest/Nan) dropping my test lower. How low did you go on your test for the results you stated with Dien?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve had best results with these compounds(Tren/Trest/Nan) dropping my test lower. How low did you go on your test for the results you stated with Dien?
I’m on TRT so I just kept a standard TRT dose going through the cycle. About 120mg/week.

I went about 12 weeks with dien ace, found it tough to stop because it didn’t seem like I was getting diminishing returns. For over half of the cycle though I only ran it at 400mg/week and was recomping, then the last 6 weeks I went to about 700mg/week, adjusted my cals and got a big boost in gains. Warning though, mania can be real at that dose. I had crazy energy and was super impulsive at that dose, similar to running a decent dose of tren, but I’m always prepared for things like that (lithium Orotate or tianeptine always helps me mentally on cycle). It did however get me banned from AM at the time (I used to post as Gutterpump).

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have a good stock of caber so I might as well just run it with dien just to be safe.

What’s everyone’s personal experience with dosing ? Is 400 mgs a good starting place ?
400 is a pretty good starting place I think ya

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Ya I’m gonna start ya 400......mis likely gonna buy more because I know I’ll wanna increase to 600 lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered some today actually! I was thinking 400/week, giving me 2.5 weeks out of the first vial. If I like it in that time, I’ll order 6 more and see what it can do for me as I get ready for the summer. Maybe play with dosage and see if I can push it a little. I guess I had written it off with Trest seemingly being the king of the grey market injectables and overshadowing most others, but I’m tired of wrestling with the sides from it. When I’ve got a little extra cash, I’d also like to run Desoxy at high enough doses to get some Mast-like results.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got my hands on a product with this compound in it. There is another in there as well but I'm excited to see what a moderate dose with a trt dose of test will do.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok, for some of the chemically experienced guys here. I have a habit of cruising Trest. I get quite a lot of great effects at low-moderate doses long term but I’m not sure how effective that is after a certain period of time. But with Dien being more of an additional drug, I’m not sure. So, I’m running Test at just around 300/week. Been on Trest for only 9 weeks or so @75-90/week. Should I just stack the Dien at 400/week, or drop the Trest? I feel like the two may be rough to manage together however both are at reasonable doses. Definitely keeping Test that low or a little lower too.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dunno, I can fully see the value in adding low dose trest to your trt...but low dose trest whilst using a blast dose of dienolone? I think at that point your trest loses its value/utility. I think youd be better dosing the dienolone a bit higher than adding in a low dose of trest.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I would think trest + dien would make it much harder to control estro than just running one or the other (+ test). But everyone is different.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been looking into running compunds at lower doses for a little longer length of time as well.

As stated the test, trest and Dien might cause to much unwanted estrogen sides if your prone to it. If not I would run my test around 150mg a week, trest strictly pwo and the dien at your lower dose.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a hard time with Trest by itself, honestly. Which is why I took the cruise route. I don’t get the drastic, rapid gains it can give me at higher doses, but I’m not spending a fortune on ancillaries fighting a losing battle either. It can do some pretty amazing things for body composition that I would have never expected. I’m ready to jump on something new though. Maybe it’s in my head, but on most short-estered compounds, I stop seeing as noticeable results after week 10-12.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a hard time with Trest by itself, honestly. Which is why I took the cruise route. I don’t get the drastic, rapid gains it can give me at higher doses, but I’m not spending a fortune on ancillaries fighting a losing battle either. It can do some pretty amazing things for body composition that I would have never expected. I’m ready to jump on something new though. Maybe it’s in my head, but on most short-estered compounds, I stop seeing as noticeable results after week 10-12.
Oh yeah I agree trest is tough on e2 as well lol. Some people can run it with no problem.

I just got a bottle of some VL's bloodbath and looking to run it at lower doses for a little longer along with my trt dose. Hoping for some decent gains.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s definitely something to run low and then ramp up if you tolerate it. It’s frustrating because you feel amazing on it and it shines so well at 50mg/day. It also puts lean muscle on me like almost nothing else... But for me, nipples are totally unmanageable at that point. And the water retention and bp start rising too. Ill easily put down 5mg Letro a day there and it never crushes my estro. I’m down to 12.5/Trest a day now.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would think trest + dien would make it much harder to control estro than just running one or the other (+ test). But everyone is different.
Agreed. I would rather pair masteron with trest. Or mast with dien.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, friends. I’m planning to drop it by Wednesday and starting the Dien then. I love my supplier for these products. $70/month for 500mg/week(if I go that high) is so cheap. Is it somewhat as dry as Tren can be? Didn’t see a lot about that in the reading.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seems like Desoxy would stack well with it too. With test @200

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, friends. I’m planning to drop it by Wednesday and starting the Dien then. I love my supplier for these products. $70/month for 500mg/week(if I go that high) is so cheap. Is it somewhat as dry as Tren can be? Didn’t see a lot about that in the reading.
It was dry for me, but I also wasn't consuming many carbs when I ran it.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any noticeable sides? ...prolactin ??
At 400mg no. Higher, yes, felt like tren. Amped up, lots of energy, felt more impulsive. I ran a low dose of prami throughout as I tend to err on the side of caution.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
At 400mg no. Higher, yes, felt like tren. Amped up, lots of energy, felt more impulsive. I ran a low dose of prami throughout as I tend to err on the side of caution.
Gotcha. I plan on ruining caber... 0.5 mgs probably every 3-4 days

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ever use non-pharma caber that was decent? My supplier has just stupid cheap Prami, but if I found RC/UGL Caber that works, I’d switch.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ever use non-pharma caber that was decent? My supplier has just stupid cheap Prami, but if I found RC/UGL Caber that works, I’d switch.
Caber is unstable in liquid form, so unless you find capped caber, or tabs, I’d stay away.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Caber is unstable in liquid form, so unless you find capped caber, or tabs, I’d stay away.
Ya I always have for that reason alone. I’m sure there’s some RC’s that have caps of it or I could just buy pharm grade, I’m just not super-concerned since Prami gets the job done for me so cheap. I just get a few sides from it I’d like to avoid in the future.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would it be if I ran 500mg test E alongside dienolone??

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep us posted please. Sounds like a good time.